SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 22:49   #1
ModGlock17

Supplement to Your CCW: a video camcorder in your car

I have found an awesome video cam for my vehicles for just $60 ! It has a mount for inside the windshield, then plugs to the lighter plug. Video and sounds are awesome at 720p high definition... for such a low price. Very fine picture of video. It powers up with the car and can be menu-selected to turn off immediately with the car or a few minutes later. Videos store in SD cards to view on PCs.

Imagine. It documents your travel and everything that happens. Road rage can be recorded. Traffic incidents. Your effort to defend yourself. has enough video definition to record license plates. This inexpensive thing can save you a lot of headache arguing he-said she-said stuffs.

Imagine if Zimmerman had such a video in his car that night, it would have save him a lot of trouble and significant lawyer fees, assuming he didn't lie.

The bottom line is that if you ever pulled a trigger on someone, justifiable or not, you're going to need a lot of lawyer time, say $300/hr. So the more evidence you've got, the better off you are (presuming you're on the right side of things). I think it is a very addition to CCW. Search for "cam400demo" on youtube to see it.

Last edited by ModGlock17; 10-17-2012 at 22:54..

Closed Thread