mvician
Lifetime Membership

mvician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 16:18   #82
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
It doesn't? I use things learned during my time at Drum daily. Hell, throughout the day every day.
What? You cruise the hood with your squad? Full body armored up in wedge formation? Have artillery support fire plan mapped out?

Quote:
Lately I've edited a few posts after posting them (trying to be a little nicer) but I doubt you are capable of drawing up a PhD level thesis. Prove me wrong I'd like to read it.
It was a rhetorical comment. I doubt that a Nobel Prize dissertation would be able to persuade you combat type that there's a big difference between military wartime situation and civilian situation.

Quote:
Goof-off gun, guns for fooling around? Says a lot. I've never met a tool capable of taking life that wasn't a serious matter. Good thing you live alone, huh.
Well, ain't you Mr. Serious? Yeah, your decked out civilian AR15 is for what? Fighting blue helmets? Biker gangs? Platoons of Arab infiltrators? Red Dawn 2?

Quote:
Translation - This forum would be waaaaay better if I were able to live in my fantasy world w/o the interruption of factual information.
I'm not the one that lives my life thinking that military combat is around every corner of Small Townville, USA.

Quote:
I find it hilarious that people, especially you, would turn down extremely helpful information that would improve your shooting. Take notice of the ones resistant and those who except advise. It's in every aspect of life. Usually the ones that rise to the top are excepting while those who resist are left behind and remain stagnant.
Helpful information? Is that what you call your spews?

Quote:
You talk about others processing information yet you have to be spoon fed.
Hell, I'm old. Soon, you'll have to chew my food for me before spoonfeeding me.

Quote:
They don't need to shut the sub-forum down. They need to get rid of the posters who repeatedly put out bad information. It's misleading and a detriment to the forum as a whole. If you want to point fingers, grab your buddy FAL and find a mirror.
Yep. The combat type that can't get anything else in their heeads that the shooting world isn't about war and combat.
Old 10-14-2012, 16:20   #83
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed your permission to post, or comment on other peoples posts.
Then why you kept whining about me doing the same thing?

Quote:
I'll try to remember to check with you in the future.

With my sage advice, it'd definitely help stop making you sound like a GI Joe Commando.

Quote:
Did one of your 20 yr olds dump you or something? You seem to be on quite the kick trying to stay relevant here.
Well, she didn't like it because I tried to bust the move on her mommy at the same time.
Old 10-14-2012, 16:26   #84
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
What you said, is that you're a paranoid delusional preparing for something that is not going to happen.........

"Take a look in the mirror.......do ya like what ya see?........."
Everyone that has an opinion that differs from your's is not an
argumentative troll.
faawrenchbndr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:03   #85
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
"Take a look in the mirror.......do ya like what ya see?........."
Everyone that has an opinion that differs from your's is not an
argumentative troll.
I see a person that doesn't have paranoid delusions of uber-ninja AR grandeur...so....yeah.

Most have opinions, which is fine, and largely why we're here. The problem is that there are a handful of posters that dominate and ruin this forum with their COMBAT READY ! juvenile chest thumping. It drives the other 98% of people out of here with borish, repetative and highly predictable crapola about how your AR and your ninja-skillz "running" it define you as a person.

Just look at all the posters that jumped all over the OP for buying an optic that isn't COMBAT READY!!!

It's time this forum was inhabited by fewer psychotic losers that live in a fantasy world.

There, the elephant in the room has been noticed.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 17:07..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:09   #86
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
What? You cruise the hood with your squad? Full body armored up in wedge formation? Have artillery support fire plan mapped out?

It was a rhetorical comment. I doubt that a Nobel Prize dissertation would be able to persuade you combat type that there's a big difference between military wartime situation and civilian situation.

Well, ain't you Mr. Serious? Yeah, your decked out civilian AR15 is for what? Fighting blue helmets? Biker gangs? Platoons of Arab infiltrators? Red Dawn 2?

I'm not the one that lives my life thinking that military combat is around every corner of Small Townville, USA.

Yep. The combat type that can't get anything else in their heeads that the shooting world isn't about war and combat.
Stop. Don't try and shock them into re-evaluating their life and what they do.

Might snap....which is dangerous when they have such uber-ninja skillz.
Old 10-14-2012, 17:17   #87
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Black Rifle Forum
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:21   #88
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:

It's time this forum was inhabited by fewer psychotic losers that live in a fantasy world.

There, the elephant in the room has been noticed.

So you're leaving?

Well, don't let the door hit you.

Pretty much every time you or Fal post, its to berate someone in a thread, if you're tired of the arguing, and the bickering, I think you know how to not click on a thread. Most of the arguing, seems to be you two, going from forum to forum looking for fights to pick with long time posters in those forums.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:32   #89
mjkeat

Quote:
What you said, is that you're a paranoid delusional preparing for something that is not going to happen. You and your AR are NEVER going to save the world. You will not walk a post-apocolyptic earth as an uber-bad-ass. You will not save a school bus full of Nuns and children from taliban attack with your super AR skills....

A sure sign of your paranoia is that you won't share where you live. How's Delta gonna recruit you when Chuck Norris goes down, if no one knows where you live?

I would love to shoot with you , and meet you in person. I visit Michigan often enough, maybe we could meet and you can finally shut your damn mouth.

Face it son. What you are so adamantly wanna-be professional about (ARs), 98% of the rest of the planet considers either a joke or nothing more than sport and enjoyment. You are the overly vocal minority in the shooting sports, you're the jackass that ruins things for the rest of us.

You know what would be beyond pathetic? If we met, went shooting together, and you couldn't shoot better than me. With all the uber-tactical-ninja-delta-wanna-be **** you talk, if you couldn't shoot better than a recreational shooter......well, that'd be sad.

Get a ****ing life Napoleon. You're awesome ninja skillz aren't going to save the day.
Says the guy who buys airsoft products for his AR.

Interesting powers of observation considering I purchase ammunition on a class by class basis and rarely have more than 1K-2K rounds available at any given time. I think we have a couple battles of water in the fridge as well.

Once again you show how little you know. You're as wrong as a troll w/ 46,653 posts. It's not an insult as much as it is constructive critisism. Read. Take classes. Educate yourslf.

I leave my lane from time to time as well. You just have to reel yourself in before it gets out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post

And again this shows how little you know. Combat is but a very small portion of Combat Arms.

Explain "decked out"

Explain the difference b/w a war time and civilian situation as it would be approached by a single shooter.

Maybe you can write your thesis on these two questions.
mjkeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:34   #90
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
So you're leaving?

Well, don't let the door hit you.

Pretty much every time you or Fal post, its to berate someone in a thread, if you're tired of the arguing, and the bickering, I think you know how to not click on a thread. Most of the arguing, seems to be you two, going from forum to forum looking for fights to pick with long time posters in those forums.
Son, we're not the problem here.

It has already been explained to you, multiple times, that you and your ilk are ruining this forum with your chest thumping ninja crapola.

Seriously, don't you ever get tired of playing the hard-ass role? Do you ever stop, look in the mirror, and say to yourself..."Jesus H. Christ!! I am really, really over the top!!"

What the **** do you think is going to happen? Are you going to be fighting the Taliban in your home town? Are you combat infantry that is going to march to the sound of the gunz in mid-town USA? Do you think that you need to keep yourself on the bleeding edge of small arms combat efficiency for when the SEALs are a man down and they discover that OBL isn't really dead? Do you think that you're going to be playing the role of Denzel in a real life "Book of Eli"?

More importantly, why do you think anyone else wants to hear your delusional ramblings about how hugely important it is that everyone and their "gear" is "Combat Ready"?

You need to take a deep, deep breath and realise that 98% of the shooting community owns ARs for recreation and sport, with just a little bit of HD/SD thrown in.

For Chissake, look at your avatar!!! Do you see how overly important it is for you to be viewed as an "Operator"? Good Lord but you and the keister are boorish and scary paranoids, and that **** needs to stop around here so normal people can enjoy this forum.
Old 10-14-2012, 17:34   #91
LL6

Just checking in to inform that I will be putting a Bushnell TRS25 on my new piston CMMG so I guess that gets me at least two strikes.
Old 10-14-2012, 17:38   #92
mjkeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL6 View Post
Just checking in to inform that I will be putting a Bushnell TRS25 on my new piston CMMG so I guess that gets me at least two strikes.
Are you then going to claim that due to your yearly 100 round range trip the TRS25 and CMMG is "just as good as" quality gear? Nothing wrong w/ going cheap. I've tried it many times myself. Unfortunately in this hobby cost is a reflection of quality.
Old 10-14-2012, 17:40   #93
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Says the guy who buys airsoft products for his AR.

Interesting powers of observation considering I purchase ammunition on a class by class basis and rarely have more than 1K-2K rounds available at any given time. I think we have a couple battles of water in the fridge as well.

Once again you show how little you know. You're as wrong as a troll w/ 46,653 posts. It's not an insult as much as it is constructive critisism. Read. Take classes. Educate yourslf.

I leave my lane from time to time as well. You just have to reel yourself in before it gets out of hand.
Man, you just can't grasp this simple, simple concept.

I don't care what you do, how you do it, or what you know. I don't want to take classes, read, or educate myself to take ARs seriously, because I would be concerned I'd end-up like a paranoid freak such as yourself. You are genuinely weird, like ARs and combat are all you care about. I cannot fathom the bizzare world of continuous paranoia you live in, and levels of egomanical need you have to be an AR Yoda.

No one but you, AK, and a handful of other posters want to talk about your bad-arse uber-tactical ninja AR skillz, we don't care. We want ya'll to go away, so we can discuss ARs like normal, mentally and emotionally healthy human beings.

Jeeeeze, look at your own words!!!! You can't stop talking about "Combat Arms" and "Combat This" and "Combat That", like a child that got his GI Joe doll taken away from him.

Please just put a lid on it.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 18:07..
Old 10-14-2012, 17:43   #94
LL6

I'm claiming it's good enough for enjoying the sport of range plinking and the occasional zombie that may wander in.
Old 10-14-2012, 17:48   #95
mjkeat

Quote:
Man, you just can't grasp this simple, simple concept.

I don't care what you do, how you do it, or what you know. I don't want to take classes, read, or educate myself to take ARs seriously, because I would be concerned I'd end-up like a paranoid freak such as yourself. You are genuinely weird, like ARs and combat are all you care about. I cannot fathom the bizzare world of continuous paranoia you live in, and levels of egomanical need you have to be an AR Yoda.

No one but you, AK, and a handful of other posters want to talk about your bad-ass uber-tactical ninja AR skillz, we don't ****ing care. We want ya'll to go away, so we can discuss ARs like normal, mentally and emotionally healthy human beings.
In your case misinform.
Old 10-14-2012, 17:49   #96
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Thats what I find funny, you seem to be the one doing the complaining, and the explaining, and no one else, save Falman, who's rare occurrence in this thread is out of character, because he spends 90% of his time elsewhere making reference to the "barbie" rifle.

Infact, as I doubted your claim, I did a quick search on my name. Of the 13 results, not a single time was I berating anyone for buying a cheaper optic, a lesser than tier 1 manufacturer rifle, or not having tactical gear.

Infact, In a couple of the posts, I was actually encouraging guys to buy cheaper gear, as they didn't need to make the step up. Furthermore, about the only time I post in here anymore, is to answer a general question about the weapons, about ammo choice, or when someone is discussing the tactial/training aspects. I generally avoid the fun shooting threads, unless I'm just dropping in to say something like "nice rifle" or "nice photos"

As far as I can tell, you seem to be butt hurt, because I am what I claim to be, and I do what I claim to do, and I talk to other service members, about what we do.

That you don't like my avatar, or the fact that I seem to have more knowledge about the AR-15, or the fact that I have actually trained, and used it, seem to be sore points for you. I'd suggest you learn to deal with it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:52   #97
mvician
Lifetime Membership

M&P15T,

Can't you make a post without cussing? Just because the filter changes it to asterisks doesn't make it ok.
mvician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 17:57   #98
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
As far as I can tell, you seem to be butt hurt, because I am what I claim to be, and I do what I claim to do, and I talk to other service members, about what we do.

That you don't like my avatar, or the fact that I seem to have more knowledge about the AR-15, or the fact that I have actually trained, and used it, seem to be sore points for you. I'd suggest you learn to deal with it.

No, no, that's as wrong as you could possibly be.....and a perfectly clear example of your psychoses.

The point is that I absolutely, positively don't care about your training, service, or AR skillz......it's like you're a broken record of "look how bad-arse I am!!" I've seen 12 year olds with more self-esteem and less need to prove themselves above all others.

Jesus dude......pathetic....simply pathetic.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 18:04..
Old 10-14-2012, 17:58   #99
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvician View Post
M&P15T,

Can't you make a post without cussing? Just because the filter changes it to asterisks doesn't make it ok.
Well, that's the point to the filter. Still, I can stop it if it offends you.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 18:04..
Old 10-14-2012, 18:02   #100
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
In your case misinform.
I've never claimed to be an AR ninja....and your example of being one is why.