Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2012, 20:33   #1
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

The "crisis" of secularism

Snowbird,

I know you won't like parts of this, but stick with it until the middle at least. It shows that atheists aren't afraid to oppose islam and sharia with at least as much (if not more) forcefulness as they do any other form as theism.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Geko45; 10-10-2012 at 21:17..
Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 20:53   #2
fowl intent

I love this guy!!

Well, I don't love him in that way, for you see, I am not homosexual.....

not that there is anything wrong with that.

But I do like his ideology.
fowl intent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 21:38   #3
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Send a message via AIM to Woofie
If snowbird paid any attention to what gets written in this forum rather than search for boogeymen in every post he'd already know that atheists aren't sticking up for sharia law or the domination of Islam.

The problems countries like France and the UK are having with Muslims is due to the fact that their governments were either unwilling or unable to force incoming Muslims to follow the law. They left the religion to go unchecked to become how it is now.

I'm not saying all Muslims are bad, or that Islam is intrinsically evil. That's just the natural product of letting the religion go unchecked and allowing immigrants to bring the old country to the new country without assimilating. The same thing would eventually happen with Christians, and there are historical examples to prove it.

We have our own classes of people in the US who we don't require to follow the law either because we are unable or unwilling to force them to. As a result there are areas of Baton Rouge where whites are targeted, there areas of larger cities where gangs maintain control and the police don't enter. It's a function of politics and power allowing it to happen, the religion is a convenient way to exploit the easily exploited.

Is there a threat from rampant, unchecked Islam? Yes. But there is also a threat from any exploitable class that isn't required to follow the law.

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." OXCOPS

"Woofie is the only smart one around here." Photoman642
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:02   #4
snowbird

It's good to hear Woofie, Fowl Intent, and Geko45 declare on the side of freedom and against the foul tyranny of Islamic sharia, which is overtly and covertly attacking us.

Pat Condell, the British atheist in the video, is an excellent speaker warning against the dangers of Islamosupremacism.

Unfortunately, many of our Western 'elite' leaders these days are dhimmis, those who, knowingly or unknowingly, volunteer to be slaves of Islam, and are trying to bring all of us along with them in their folly. A lot of dhimmis are leftist atheists (Pat Condell is exceptional). Some dhimmis are leftist Christians. IMHO, all Western dhimmis are either fools or knaves, or possibly both.

Many counterjihadists are conservative Christians. It would be helpful if atheist counterjihadists would tone way down their anti-religion sentiments, and just focus their attack-mode against the clear and present 800-pound enemy gorilla in our midst these days, Islam.
Old 10-11-2012, 14:42   #5
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Thanks for the video Geko. Watching some of his other videos now to see if he's this level headed on all issues.

I'd be interested to see if he has one on gun control, since he is British after all. He'd get extra brownie points if he was against gun control.
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 15:50   #6
Roering
Sorting nuts

This guy's comical.

Never buy vegan tacos from a chick with longer armpit hair than yourself. - Woofie
Roering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 20:55   #7
RyanBDawg

I heard on the radio the other day that due to the number of non-believers in the USA, protestants are now no longer the largest majority.

It pleased me greatly.

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry
RyanBDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 21:18   #8
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Send a message via AIM to Woofie
I read that on Drudge today.

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." OXCOPS

"Woofie is the only smart one around here." Photoman642