Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:33   #1
victorvito

Gen 3 G26 ejection problems

So last week I have picked up a slightly used (less than 100 rds through it) gen3 G26 for a really good deal on Armslist. It is going to be my carry gun.

General Glocking

So far, I have put 300 rds through it at the range and love it. The first 100 that I put through were Tula steel case and I had one squib load that failed to eject. I was expecting it with that ammo.

Today I picked up some WWB from Walmart and went back to the range for another 200 rds. Every single time I would fire the last round of every single mag, the spent casing would eject straight back and hit me in the face. Every other round would eject just fine, just like it should.

The only changes I have made to the gun was after the first 100 rds, my father gave me a stainless steel RSA that he used in his Gen 3 26 before he sold it. Just talked to him and he had absolutely no issues with it in his. Unfortunately, I did not have the stock one at the range with me to test it out but the guys at the range I was at thought that to be the case. I am inclined to agree with them since it is the only change I have made.

The RSA is a BT Guide Rod model #STS-G26.
General Glocking

So, what do you GTers think?

-V
victorvito is offline   Reply With Quote