Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 05:39   #276
djf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
What was it... ten or more to one on that thread. I had/have things to do so I don;t live at my computer. Then the thread was closed.
You poor outnumbered baby. There there, you need a hug?

Quote:
Hey, while this one is still open, please ask away. I don't even care if you restate Q's from the other thread.

ETA: here is a question for you: What caused all these explosions?

Note the penthouse structure failing at the top right of the video? I've been using this event to line up timelines with other videos. There is no mistaking it at this point, 7WTC was brought down by controlled demolition.
How many people stated over and over and over that there were explosive things in all of those buildings like generator fuel, explosives from the .gov agencies, and Acetylene.

At the very least you're making a huge assumption about the causes of those explosions.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:45   #277
soflasmg

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:08   #278
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
You have just crossed the line, friend. Eugene Whelen, Eng. 230, FDNY was my first cousin. HH
And this is what I was referring to PW. Shame on you pal, you've got no right to make people relive that day through your stupidity.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28   #279
Bruce M

Quote:
It is not in spite of them, but rather it is for friends and family members of the 09-11 victims that MILLIONS of Americans are speaking out.

Quote:

In New York city alone there are MILLIONS who don't buy the lie anymore.

Stop making up facts... it gets old.

Millions? Millions in New York City alone?? Speaking of making up facts...
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:05   #280
Smithers

[QUOTE=Peace Warrior;19491121]

Could you please post a list of the first 500,000 ?

Just the first name and initial would probably be okay.

Thanks
Old 10-07-2012, 10:33   #281
Ruggles

[quote=Smithers;19493695]
Quote:

Could you please post a list of the first 500,000 ?

Just the first name and initial would probably be okay.

Thanks
Andrea R.
Hector L.
Kassie D.

Just to get the ball rolling
Old 10-07-2012, 12:32   #282
rockapede

Quote:
Defensive am I? Wow... just wow.

VVV Allow me to retort by reiteration then. VVV

I reiterate, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

(Please Glock13, receive this next statement as an OVERTLY OFFENSIVE cognition and not defensive as I am baiting you to the uttermost of my limited ability with written text on the internet. PLEASE fall for it!!!)

Glock13, YOU PERSONALLY do NOT want to challenge me on a psychologically intellectual level. I dare you.

NOTE: Please do not receive this as a challenge for all comers or certain others of you on GT as I wholly admit I'm to call out some of you.

However, Glock 13, please do "sir."
Psychologically intellectual? As opposed to what?

-Edward Conlon
Old 10-07-2012, 13:16   #283
BORNGEARHEAD

What happened to building 7?
Old 10-07-2012, 13:45   #284
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNGEARHEAD View Post
What happened to building 7?
PW ate it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Old 10-07-2012, 15:59   #285
MtnBiker
NRA Member

Cool. Another conspiracy theory.
Old 10-07-2012, 16:24   #286
Glock13

Quote:
Defensive am I? Wow... just wow.

VVV Allow me to retort by reiteration then. VVV

I reiterate, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

(Please Glock13, receive this next statement as an OVERTLY OFFENSIVE cognition and not defensive as I am baiting you to the uttermost of my limited ability with written text on the internet. PLEASE fall for it!!!)

Glock13, YOU PERSONALLY do NOT want to challenge me on a psychologically intellectual level. I dare you.

NOTE: Please do not receive this as a challenge for all comers or certain others of you on GT as I wholly admit I'm to call out some of you.

However, Glock 13, please do "sir."
You couldn't even get the year right for the 9/11 attacks. Do I need to go any further?
Old 10-07-2012, 22:33   #287
Smithers

[QUOTE=dango;19492641]Ok,let me put it this way. Were I your most intimate and closest friend , could you be trusted with a secret,take it to your grave?

Snipped a bit.

My friend of many years and I did a little exercise.

"A friend will help you move. A real friend will help you move a body."

We thought about all our friends and relatives. If we had to call someone with no questions asked, to move a body, who could we trust to do it and never talk.

We know a lot of people and only came up with each other.

It was pretty interesting.

Disclaimer: I never moved a body nor plan to anytime soon.
Old 10-07-2012, 22:39   #288
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
You hold a great position, and this one little nagging fact bugged me too for the longest time. Well, it bugged me until I found out that NIST NEVER TESTED, CHECKED, OR LOOKED FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO EXPLOSIVES USED ON 09-11-2001.

NIST made the proclaimation(s) that no explosives or trace of explosives were found in all the numerous piles of debris they went through. Some genius (I say that in bigheartedness) finally realized the right question to ask NIST was on this wise. "hey NIST, did you actually look for, test, or try to find any explosives or trace of explosives?"

Basically NIST answered on this wise, "NO, we NEVER TESTED OR LOOKED FOR EXPLOSIVES as there wasn't any good reason to do so."

NIST's answer makes any rational person go, "WTF!!!"

Yeah, I believed him.

It really doesn't make any rational person, with experience with explosives go WTF

As we understand, you wouldn't have to test for explosives, if that was, what infact brought down the building.

There is so much explosive by-product from such an event, that we would be positively tripping over the signs of it.

Instead, we've recovered none of the evidence of such an event.

Simply put, because it never happened that way.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
Old 10-07-2012, 22:45   #289
bobtheelf

Quote:
I read everything you wrote, and I'd like to think I have firm grasp of the foundations of as well as an understanding of the tenets derived from occam's razor; however, you have yet to comment, interject, or otherwise controvert the video evidence available, and which I supplied a working link to you, concerning the irrefutable proof of the implosion of 7WTC on 09-11-2001.

Is it because that you now unequivocally agree that 7WTC was imploded? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or, is it more so your failure to understand the very nature of buildings can be brought down by implosion? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or finally, if my two suggestions keyhole into something that doesn't line up with your reasoning, please elaborate on why you haven't responded in your own words then.

lemma know. Thanks.
Maybe because your video doesn't actually show anything concrete? Maybe because there are probably hundreds of reasonable explanations for the flashes of light you see while the building collapses? Maybe because the thought process required for "I don't know what was in that building that could have exploded, therefore CONSPIRACY" is a truly pathetic waste of oxygen to your brain?
Old 10-07-2012, 23:49   #290
JBJ16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiGregg View Post
Because all of the actual evidence says they are wrong. Physics and thermodynamics also say they are wrong.
Certainly.

The "physics" of a steel structure free falling (32.2 ft/sec squared) after being hit by a plane is wrong.

Hey, but that is what happened. Even Tower 7 across the main block of 6 towers suffered a free-fall after a "fire".
Old 10-08-2012, 07:42   #291
djf

So I'm also curious...if fire doesn't hurt steel, why is it standard practice to fireproof steel beams and columns in buildings?

Would it also make me more of a mind numbed Bush drone to point out that WTC 7 had Monokote fireproofing on the beams and columns? Fireproofing that is rated for 2 hours on beams and 3 hours for columns? Lets see WTC 7 burned for ummm, about 8 hours. By my feeble math skills 7 > 3. I'm now even more convinced than ever it was an inside job.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:43   #292
rockapede

I'm telling you, just like I said in the last idiotic thread about this nonsense, IT WAS A SPACE BEAM.

-Edward Conlon
Old 10-08-2012, 08:21   #293
dbcooper

Penn and Teller nail it, Language warning--

Occams explained

Last edited by dbcooper; 10-08-2012 at 08:36..
Old 10-08-2012, 12:19   #294
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
Maybe because your video doesn't actually show anything concrete? Maybe because there are probably hundreds of reasonable explanations for the flashes of light you see while the building collapses? Maybe because the thought process required for "I don't know what was in that building that could have exploded, therefore CONSPIRACY" is a truly pathetic waste of oxygen to your brain?
No ideas, only more questions... very telling.

One more time, then I'm done with you. Okay, forget that particular video for a second.

Going solely on the thousands of "earwitnesses," and the over 450 separate instances of when FDNY personnel heard explosions and noted such on rad-com (i.e., radio communications) at the time and or by personal testimony afterward, do you believe office contents is still a good EXCUSE to explain away all the explosions that day?

Remember there WTC workers, other New Yorker's on scene as well as myriad news reporters that had arrived at Ground Zero just after the first plane hit, and all these thousands of people, in addition to hearing the explosions, also literally FELT some of the explosions under their feet on 09-11-2001, which some of these people described what they felt as earthquakes.

So please elaborate, how do office products in a building explode so violently that the ground shakes so that people think of earthquakes?
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Old 10-08-2012, 12:22   #295
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post

Andrea R.
Hector L.
Kassie D.

Just to get the ball rolling
You've been here since 2005 and you still do not know how to correctly quote someone? I never said (posted) anything near what you are showing from me as quote.

Nice try.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-08-2012 at 12:23..
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27   #296
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
You couldn't even get the year right for the 9/11 attacks. Do I need to go any further?
Sure I do... 09-11-2001
Closed Thread