Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 07:50   #1
B.Reid
Senior Member
 
B.Reid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,285
Used G20

What is the going rate for a used Glock 20?
__________________
Embrace the apocalypse!

Earth has always been a dangerous place to live. Be prepared!
B.Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:17   #2
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 91,442
I guess it depends on condition.

Like new maybe $400-$450. Rough should be under $400.
__________________
.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:40   #3
alwaysshootin
Senior Member
 
alwaysshootin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,060
Used,but really, truly, like new, with box, and everything that comes with one? $500

Used, with everything that comes with one, but shows wear signs, some or any blemishes. $450

Anything older than 3rd Gen, and used, $400-$425

Of course extras, along with the G20, ie, mags, night sights, after market barrel, add about half of original cost.
__________________
If guns kill people, then, I can blame my pencil on my spelling!
alwaysshootin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:57   #4
B.Reid
Senior Member
 
B.Reid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysshootin View Post
Used,but really, truly, like new, with box, and everything that comes with one? $500

Used, with everything that comes with one, but shows wear signs, some or any blemishes. $450

Anything older than 3rd Gen, and used, $400-$425

Of course extras, along with the G20, ie, mags, night sights, after market barrel, add about half of original cost.
This is about what I thought, I am considering selling mine but don't want to give it away.
__________________
Embrace the apocalypse!

Earth has always been a dangerous place to live. Be prepared!
B.Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:09   #5
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.
 
nickE10mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 4,316
Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Reid View Post
This is about what I thought, I am considering selling mine but don't want to give it away.
Oftentimes the best way to get your money back is to sell the aftermarket stuff separately from pistol... and other accessories separate. Its more work but it will often get you more cash in the long sale.
__________________
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:30   #6
arcadefreaque
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Reid View Post
This is about what I thought, I am considering selling mine but don't want to give it away.
I am looking around for a G20 - if the price is right, I might be interested (really looking for a SF, but price = interest over SF)
arcadefreaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:31   #7
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.
 
nickE10mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 4,316
Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadefreaque View Post
I am looking around for a G20 - if the price is right, I might be interested (really looking for a SF, but price = interest over SF)
PM sent
__________________
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:33   #8
alwaysshootin
Senior Member
 
alwaysshootin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Reid View Post
This is about what I thought, I am considering selling mine but don't want to give it away.
Let me say off the bat, I'm a huge G20 fan! Mostly the huge part!

The thing is, like you have seen from "arcadefreaque", there is always a market for those looking for a G20. The trade route, should be of consideration, if you are the patient type! When someone gets the bug for a 10MM, you'd be amazed at what they might give up to acquire one. Just a thought!

On the other hand, living in Montana, I can't imagine another firearm that would be more beneficial for you to posses. Not to mention, I'm thinking Montana, may just be one of the perfect states to easily get rid of a G20.
There, and Alaska, I would think would be an easy sale!
__________________
If guns kill people, then, I can blame my pencil on my spelling!
alwaysshootin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:01   #9
B.Reid
Senior Member
 
B.Reid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysshootin View Post
Let me say off the bat, I'm a huge G20 fan! Mostly the huge part!

The thing is, like you have seen from "arcadefreaque", there is always a market for those looking for a G20. The trade route, should be of consideration, if you are the patient type! When someone gets the bug for a 10MM, you'd be amazed at what they might give up to acquire one. Just a thought!

On the other hand, living in Montana, I can't imagine another firearm that would be more beneficial for you to posses. Not to mention, I'm thinking Montana, may just be one of the perfect states to easily get rid of a G20.
There, and Alaska, I would think would be an easy sale!
It has been a trail/hunting gun, but it looks like new. I love the caliber and still use it in another platform.
__________________
Embrace the apocalypse!

Earth has always been a dangerous place to live. Be prepared!
B.Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:39   #10
wlkjr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 708
I don't have a clue as my G20sf is not for sale.
wlkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:38   #11
plateshooter
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East Ohio
Posts: 29
In my area, used G20s are pretty rare. I haven't seen one in the case for less than $550.00. I know it seems high, but that's the tag on the only two I have seen around here. They don't last long, even at that price.

I just bought a brand new G21 Gen 4 for $525.00. Go figure
__________________
Make a hole
plateshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 13:14   #12
johncalloway
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central AL
Posts: 54
I just bought mine used, but not a scratch on it. Looks brand new. 2 mags, box, cleaning kit, and loader. I paid 439.
johncalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 13:14   #13
johncalloway
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central AL
Posts: 54
That was also from a gun shop.
johncalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 15:13   #14
wlkjr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncalloway View Post
I just bought mine used, but not a scratch on it. Looks brand new. 2 mags, box, cleaning kit, and loader. I paid 439.
Sounds like a good deal to me. I'm in central Al. right now. Wish I knew where to go.
wlkjr is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:57.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,227
303 Members
924 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31