SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-29-2012, 17:58   #1
snerd

Hundreds of Thousands Flee Democrat-Run California

Quote:
Due to high taxes, burdensome regulations, lack of public sector reforms, and a lackluster job climate, more people have left California than come to the state since 2005, according to a comprehensive study by the Manhattan Institute released on Tuesday, suggesting California is no longer “perceived by most Americans as the land where dreams come true.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...or-Instability
Old 09-29-2012, 18:07   #2
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

I knew we needed a fence....... Political Issues

I've been arguing for Texas to have a fence at Texas' northern border much more than our southern.

Texas has more than enough liberals and illegals than we need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 09-29-2012 at 18:08..
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 18:14   #3
RGbiker

Just don't send 'em to Arizona. We carry guns. It's hot in Arizona. We have poisonous critters in Arizona. Did I mention we carry guns here?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2012, 18:16   #4
Drilled

They will have some major adjustments, unless they move to the east coast.
Old 09-29-2012, 18:23   #5
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
I knew we needed a fence....... Political Issues

I've been arguing for Texas to have a fence at Texas' northern border much more than our southern.

Texas has more than enough liberals and illegals than we need.
Cry me a river.

I live in Oregon, They've been undermining this State for decades and no it's a flood. We tried offering amnesty to conservative refugees and even helped some of them escape. We had reorientation classes available for those having a hard time adusting to the American way of life after escaping California, but the flood of people going over the walls of Mordor as overwhelmed our capabilities.

We can no longer seperate those escaping to seel freedom and those "sleepers" spreading the liberal plague. We need reenforcements from other free States on our border.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 19:06   #6
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

They flee the disease, and don't understand that they bring it with them ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 19:19   #7
brtarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGbiker View Post
Just don't send 'em to Arizona. We carry guns. It's hot in Arizona. We have poisonous critters in Arizona. Did I mention we carry guns here?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What he said!
brtarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 19:25   #8
DOC44

Heard a lot of them were going to Texas and South Carolina.

Doc44
Old 09-29-2012, 19:43   #9
JFrame

This is as good a place as any to re-post a link to Dr. Sowell's excellent article about "The Fallacy of Income Redistribution":

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-thomas-sowell

Note especially the passages about people fleeing redistributive policies...

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 21:03   #10
coastal4974

I hear that NY, NJ and CT are looking for like minded families to join them in their little slice of paradise.

Please don't come to Florida, it's way too hot and bad surfing. Besides we have criters that grow to about 6 feet long and jump out of the water and will eat your kids. It's far safer in NYC.
Old 09-29-2012, 21:11   #11
DOC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal4974 View Post
I hear that NY, NJ and CT are looking for like minded families to join them in their little slice of paradise.

Please don't come to Florida, it's way too hot and bad surfing. Besides we have criters that grow to about 6 feet long and jump out of the water and will eat your kids. It's far safer in NYC.
South Georgia has critters that grow to 12 feet long and jump out of the water and eat you, your kid and your dog.

Doc44
Old 09-29-2012, 21:13   #12
countrygun

Quote:

Won't work. We've tried warning them, but, they've seen all the Disney movies and they know that animals are friendly little forest creatures and are their friends.

They get positively hysterical when a coyote or cougar runs off with their dear poodle "mopsie" in it's jaws. But the skunks give us the best laughs with them,

"Aw look, it's Pepe' le Pew how cute, come her litl..........OH MY GAWD HEEEEELLLLLP, BARF,GAG, HURL"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 21:14   #13
coastal4974

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC44 View Post
South Georgia has critters that grow to 12 feet long and jump out of the water and eat you, your kid and your dog.

Doc44
We gotz 12' long snakes

Maybe they should consider Michigan, I hear they are giving away GMC trucks. And they don't have any critters.
Old 09-29-2012, 21:18   #14
CitizenOfDreams

Quote:
And we can use deadly force too:

Political Issues
CitizenOfDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 22:04   #15
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC44 View Post

Doc44
Indiana has creatures 17 feet long that will reduce your car to saleable parts in under seven minutes.
Old 09-29-2012, 22:22   #16
CAcop

Thi has been going on for 20+ years. I think the recession of the early 90s was the start. CA lagged the nation in getting jobs back. Before that it was the other way around. Essentially immigrants come into the state and middle class people leave. Of course 20+ years later the immigrants have reached middle class status and are leaving. And I am not just talking about Mexico; China, India, and other places are sending immigrants.

I forsee a day when the state consists of poor and rich people separated by a middle class mostly consisting of government workers whose jobs are to keep the poor from killing the rich.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 23:50   #17

Where ever they go, these people recreate the same conditions they are fleeing from. They are doing that here in NM. I don't hate these people, but I dislike them intensely.

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 00:16   #18
Gunnut 45/454

Yea they've infected my state as well. Though I think alot of them have left cause they couldn't get there way and elect Dumocrats to office here, tried to unionize things and that didn't work either! And they sure a hell didn't like the fact we open carry here!

Last edited by Gunnut 45/454; 09-30-2012 at 09:54..
Gunnut 45/454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:58   #19
jollygreen

Oklahoma is full. No kalifornicators are welcome. They infect and contaminate everything they breathe on. Kalifornia. Oregone. Washington State. Colorado. Austin. Tulsa.

Somebody tell them they're not welcome in civilization anymore.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:02   #20
jlavallee

They come here into Nevada and try to implement the very things that ruined their state. "I don't care how you did it in California" is a common bumper sticker here.

Between the Californians and Mexicans, we've lost South Nevada. Northern is nearly ruined and we keep getting the wack job bible thumpers pushing asshats like Dean Heller as our Senate choice to make sure that anyone in between is stuck playing the lesser evil game or standing their ground. We got Reid again because of people pushing Angle last time.

Track bills in Congress and tell politicians your opinion.
jlavallee is offline   Reply With Quote