Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:44   #551
camelotkid
non-believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAGunner View Post
News flash, no other GOP candidate would have taken it to Obama the way Romney did. The man is a conservative, true conservative, but he's proven to be pragmatic as well when he needs to be. That is the recipe for a great president, but perhaps you didn't think Reagan was a great president, some people there is no pleasing I guess.
true conservative? the man changes positions on issues more often than he changes his holy underwear. You are grasping at straws trying to find any way you can to justify supporting Romney. Comparing him to Reagan just makes you look desperate, comparing him to Nixon would be more appropriate.
camelotkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:48   #552
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
News flash, no other GOP candidate would have taken it to Obama the way Romney did. The man is a conservative, true conservative, but he's proven to be pragmatic as well when he needs to be. That is the recipe for a great president, but perhaps you didn't think Reagan was a great president, some people there is no pleasing I guess.
WOW!

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:50   #553
PAGunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotkid View Post
true conservative? the man changes positions on issues more often than he changes his holy underwear. You are grasping at straws trying to find any way you can to justify supporting Romney. Comparing him to Reagan just makes you look desperate, comparing him to Nixon would be more appropriate.
If you actually listened to what he said it would become obvious he's conservative. Why don't you give an example of sometjinf he's changed his position on, since this is your knock on him.

And FYI, Ronald Reagan was a democrat at one time and the governor of Kommiefornia. Perhaps you need to wake up and open your eyes.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:56   #554
camelotkid
non-believer

Quote:
If you actually listened to what he said it would become obvious he's conservative. Why don't you give an example of sometjinf he's changed his position on, since this is your knock on him.

And FYI, Ronald Reagan was a democrat at one time and the governor of Kommiefornia. Perhaps you need to wake up and open your eyes.
Abortion, hunting, Reagan, don't ask don't tell, vietnam, gun control, health care reform, climate change, bush tax cuts, tax pledges, flip-flopping

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...flops-20120801

If the man actually had a back bone and made his real opinions clear I might respect him, probably still wouldn't support him but atleast I would respect him. As of now he has neither.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:01   #555
PAGunner

Quote:
Abortion, hunting, Reagan, don't ask don't tell, vietnam, gun control, health care reform, climate change, bush tax cuts, tax pledges, flip-flopping

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...flops-20120801

If the man actually had a back bone and made his real opinions clear I might respect him, probably still wouldn't support him but atleast I would respect him. As of now he has neither.
Wow, the rolling stones... Great source, not bias at all. Lmao

Cite a legit source, then we can discuss. Takin someone out of context is lame, anyone could do that and paint anyone the way they'd like.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:05   #556
camelotkid
non-believer

Quote:

Cite a legit source, then we can discuss. Takin someone out of context is lame, anyone could do that and paint anyone the way they'd like.
It doesn't matter what the source is if the facts are there

Old 11-01-2012, 09:10   #557
Acujeff

Here Comes The Landslide For Romney

In addition in the Senate - Eight GOP takeaways and two giveaways for a net gain of six. A 53-47 Senate, just like we have now, only opposite.

Barack Obama’s parting gift to the Democratic Party.

Full analysis at:
http://www.dickmorris.com/here-comes-the-landslide/

Get free NRA-ILA legislative and RKBA e-mail alerts:
https://www.nraila.org/get-involved-...-informed.aspx
Acujeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:27   #558
snappy

Romney wins in a landslide easily.
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 13:40   #559
Providence

This: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...ctions_opinion

If you read to the end, you'll see the key is turnout. We need to vote to make the change. We early voted yesterday and ,y wife actually danced in the street outside our polling place! We can end this nightmare!
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 14:04   #560
Fear Night
NRA Life Member

Yes, I really do think Romney will win.

Obama won in 2008 due to his promised "Hope and Change". People from all over turned out to make that a reality, and make history for electing the first black President. In 2008, it was the "cool" thing to vote for Obama.

Fast forward to 2012, where voting for Obama isn't quite as cool, and where we are still waiting for the promised hope and change. The turnout is guaranteed to not be as large, since it's not a huge, history making event this time around.
Fear Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 15:05   #561
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Quote:
Substitute 'conservative' for 'flip-flopper' and 'pragmatic' for 'a liar'. It reads better this way.
Old 11-01-2012, 15:11   #562
ustate
NRA Member

What I love with liberals is that when a conservative changes an opinion it's 'flip-flopping' but when a Democrat like Obama does it he 'evolves.'
Old 11-01-2012, 15:54   #563
sheriff733
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustate View Post
What I love with liberals is that when a conservative changes an opinion it's 'flip-flopping' but when a Democrat like Obama does it he 'evolves.'

So true.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

"This isn't domestic abuse. This is hilarious!" -Peter Griffin
sheriff733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 16:16   #564
costanza187
I like Macs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustate View Post
that's great!

and true
Old 11-01-2012, 16:43   #565
IndianaMatt

Quote:
It doesn't matter what the source is if the facts are there

http://youtu.be/EQwrB1vu74c
Jeesus Christ what a slimeball. I only watched the first three minutes, but that's enough to make you vomit. I don't know what's dumber: Mittens or the people that buy his yard sale of lies. Stupid middle class will vote themselves right into the poorhouse with this guy.

Seriously. How could you vote for this clown? Seriously. I wouldn't trust him to take my dogs out around the block to ****.

Last edited by IndianaMatt; 11-01-2012 at 16:44..
IndianaMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 17:33   #566
PAGunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaMatt View Post
I don't know what's dumber: Mittens or the people that buy his yard sale of lies. Stupid middle class will vote themselves right into the poorhouse
This has my vote for the dumbest words I've ever read on GlockTalk. 6 trillion in 4 years? Wait till you see the second term! You can tax all the "rich" people you want 99% federal income tax, if you actually were simple enough to think it would increase tax revenue and not cause our economy to come to a skreetching halt, it would still not cover our new MASSIVE deficits... So I'll give you a free economics 101 lesson, if we do not have the tax revenue to pay back our debt our guberment will have to print more money... Which means every dollar you have will have massively decreased buying power, which is an invisible pay decrease, same effect as a tax on everyone, this will cause a big decrease in standard of living... And who will be hit the hardest, the middle class or the "rich"?

Fact is, freedom, both economic and personal is what is best for everyone, upper, middle and lower class. The man that represents this is Romney, NOT Obama. Obama's vision will create a 2 class America, the elites and an under class. The only people who should actually be supporting Obama are those that are in the lower class AND lack the ambition to climb out and would rather have a guberment hand out.
Old 11-01-2012, 19:20   #567
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Quote:
Fact is, freedom, both economic and personal is what is best for everyone, upper, middle and lower class. The man that represents this is Romney, NOT.
Did a little editing and fixed it up for you. Romney's vision is to farm our workforce out to the highest bidder. That's his big 12 million job creation plan; to do away with minimum wage and unions and create a environment conducive to low paying, transient jobs. The Bain Capital way. Yeah. Staples is a great store, but is that what your career plans are? Retire as a head cashier at Staples.

American interest overseas will be tested as will Romney's (in)ability to draw allied support. 'Personhood' goes off the chart and we will still have an AWB.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:02   #568
KommieforniaGlocker

Quote:

Look at his tenure of Governor of MA, you can see for yourself, use Google. The GOP brought this upon themselves, nominating this tool. Only reason why I am voting for this idiot is because another four more years for Brother Hussein is No Bueno.
KommieforniaGlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:22   #569
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaMatt View Post
Jeesus Christ what a slimeball. I only watched the first three minutes, but that's enough to make you vomit. I don't know what's dumber: Mittens or the people that buy his yard sale of lies. Stupid middle class will vote themselves right into the poorhouse with this guy.
There's no room left in the poorhouse, its packed with Obama voters who's primary concern is running up other people's credit cards. 17 trillion at last count.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25   #570
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
That's his big 12 million job creation plan; to do away with minimum wage
Lie.

Quote:
and unions
Lie.

Quote:
create a environment conducive to low paying, transient jobs.
Lie. Lowpaying transient jobs, the few there are, are what Obama gave us and what we're trying to get away from.

Quote:
'Personhood' goes off the chart
Lie.

Quote:
and we will still have an AWB.
Except we don't have one now and we're not getting one if Romney is elected.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:38   #571
Hef
Stop Obammunism

Quote:
Did a little editing and fixed it up for you. Romney's vision is to farm our workforce out to the highest bidder. That's his big 12 million job creation plan; to do away with minimum wage and unions and create a environment conducive to low paying, transient jobs. The Bain Capital way. Yeah. Staples is a great store, but is that what your career plans are? Retire as a head cashier at Staples.

American interest overseas will be tested as will Romney's (in)ability to draw allied support. 'Personhood' goes off the chart and we will still have an AWB.
Unions are a cancer on America. They ensure that products will be overpriced and that incompetent an lazy employees will stay employed.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:51   #572
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommieforniaGlocker View Post
Only reason why I am voting for this idiot is because another four more years for Brother Hussein is No Bueno.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hef View Post
Unions are a cancer on America. They ensure that products will be overpriced and that incompetent an lazy employees will stay employed.
More to the latter than the former ... That is why Romney/Ryan will not and can not win. Poor attitudes towards middle class people. I am not in a union but I recognize and appreciate their importance. Teachers unions, law enforcement unions, manufacturers ... and most other decent Americans recognize them too.

Management certainly has their union. They're call 'shareholders'.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:55   #573
Trew2Life
#the struggle

In any wild fantasy that Romney wins the remaining Democrats are going to want to negotiate gun control. The left will use AWB either as a tool of obstruction or as a bargaining chip to pass some other republican legislation. Can you say 'riders'? Romney's done it before. He'll do it again.

Last edited by Trew2Life; 11-03-2012 at 09:57..
Trew2Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:01   #574
Hef
Stop Obammunism

Quote:
More to the latter than the former ... That is why Romney/Ryan will not and can not win. Poor attitudes towards middle class people. I am not in a union but I recognize and appreciate their importance. Teachers unions, law enforcement unions, manufacturers ... and most other decent Americans recognize them too.

Management certainly has their union. They're call 'shareholders'.
Unions had their place in America a century ago. Today they are many things, but decent isn't one of them. They are vampires that kill business and industry, cripple progress, and serve as little more than thugs and cheerleaders for Democrats.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:03   #575
Hef
Stop Obammunism

Quote:
In any wild fantasy that Romney wins the remaining Democrats are going to want to negotiate gun control. The left will use AWB either as a tool of obstruction or as a bargaining chip to pass some other republican legislation. Can you say 'riders'? Romney's done it before. He'll do it again.
You really think they're that stupid? Last time it cost them control of Congress. Maybe they just don't remember how much gun control really stings at election time?