SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:00   #1
SFla27

Ghost, Inc - Report on customer service

Report --> *Outstanding*

Do most of you have Ghost connectors? Probably.

Is this post unnecessary? Maybe, since many already know.

Have we all had bad or disappointing experiences with certain vendors or business owners? Yes.

The underlying issue: Customer messed up, was having trouble, and needed some advice.

Why was this post written? To recognize those who go above and beyond for their customers.

Thanks Arthur.

SFla27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:08   #2
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Arthur is A+, but that guy he has at the local gun show working the booth under his companies name is going to end up hurting him in the long run.
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Fire_Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:13   #3
SJ 40

All of my dealings with Ghost inc. have been A +,I would not hesitate to recommend them.
SJ 40
SJ 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:21   #4
bac1023

Good to hear

bac1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:51   #5
Gun Shark

Send a message via AIM to Gun Shark Send a message via MSN to Gun Shark Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Medic View Post
Arthur is A+, but that guy he has at the local gun show working the booth under his companies name is going to end up hurting him in the long run.
The one here in West Palm Beach isn't bad. Though I did laugh when he pulled 4 Glocks of various sizes off of his person.

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms." --Thomas Jefferson

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
Gun Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:58   #6
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Shark View Post
The one here in West Palm Beach isn't bad. Though I did laugh when he pulled 4 Glocks of various sizes off of his person.
With the slicked back hair, and the gloves?
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
Old 09-27-2012, 13:24   #7
blkt6

How is he going to hurt them? Was thinking of having the rocket done at the gun show.
blkt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 14:00   #8
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

His attitude is ridiculous, that's how and I will leave it at that. The guy can't see past his ego for the sake of good business some times.

As for having it installed, it is definitely NOT worth what he charges at the show, you can get the part for much less and do it yourself with ease.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1...for-GLOCK-reg-

the "kit" is like $40 from brownells and brings the orange plate and Glock tool which you can use for future needs as well. There is no magic to fitting the part, it just takes patience. I'm tired of installing these for folks, it kills me that people get sucked into paying what they do at the show. The guy with the slicked hair does not own Ghost, he has an agreement with the owner where he runs the booth at the shows. The owner Arthur never gave any customers the attitude this guy throws in for "free" with your installation.

As I said before, Arthur is a stand up guy, but this "other" guy has lost them business before and will continue to do so.

I see you're in Jupiter. if you ever feel like driving south for lunch, I'll make you a deal, you bring your gun and the part, buy me lunch, and I'll teach you how to install the part on your own pistol. I have all the necessary tools. Then you can have people buy you lunch for doing the same in the future for them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:44   #9
blkt6

Thank you, Its nice to know there cool people like u out there. Especially since I see u are a brother F/F
blkt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 16:12   #10
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkt6 View Post
Thank you, Its nice to know there cool people like u out there. Especially since I see u are a brother F/F
No sweat man, just send me a pm when you're ready.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
Old 09-29-2012, 16:21   #11
adamg01

My Ghost connector I have had in my first Glock since 2007 is the best connector I have owned and I have owned a few different brands, even the OEM connector. No dealings with the CS but the product has been good to me.
adamg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 17:31   #12
glockarmor

I've had A++ service from Ghost, best company I deal with for parts.
Old 10-04-2012, 13:47   #13
Gun Shark

Send a message via AIM to Gun Shark Send a message via MSN to Gun Shark Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Shark

Quote:
With the slicked back hair, and the gloves?
That's the one, Lol.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Old 10-04-2012, 16:43   #14
Gun Shark

Quote:
His attitude is ridiculous, that's how and I will leave it at that. The guy can't see past his ego for the sake of good business some times.

As for having it installed, it is definitely NOT worth what he charges at the show, you can get the part for much less and do it yourself with ease.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1...for-GLOCK-reg-

the "kit" is like $40 from brownells and brings the orange plate and Glock tool which you can use for future needs as well. There is no magic to fitting the part, it just takes patience. I'm tired of installing these for folks, it kills me that people get sucked into paying what they do at the show. The guy with the slicked hair does not own Ghost, he has an agreement with the owner where he runs the booth at the shows. The owner Arthur never gave any customers the attitude this guy throws in for "free" with your installation.

As I said before, Arthur is a stand up guy, but this "other" guy has lost them business before and will continue to do so.

I see you're in Jupiter. if you ever feel like driving south for lunch, I'll make you a deal, you bring your gun and the part, buy me lunch, and I'll teach you how to install the part on your own pistol. I have all the necessary tools. Then you can have people buy you lunch for doing the same in the future for them.
Hmm, maybe I'll just order the rocket and do it myself if my dad decides to put one in his g27. Rather than spend $100+ again.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Old 10-04-2012, 18:42   #15
HenryinFlorida

Nothing but the best of service. I ordered a connector that I didn't like the feel of and I was told I could send it back for a full refund or another conector. I have their connectors in all three of my Glocks as well as in 2 Rugers I have owned.
HenryinFlorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:15   #16
Raleigh Glocker

Arthur was very generous with his time and information when I interviewed him for my video on the maritime spring cups. I could tell he sincerely cared about his products and his customers.

Raleigh Glocker is offline   Reply With Quote