SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:57   #76
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman92D View Post
So...let me get this straight. a "terrorist" is anyone who has frightened you in the past...or may potentially frighten you at some point in the future? You need to come out from under your bed and get a whiff of fresh air more often.

At least you admit the hyperbole and childlike emotion of your previous post.
So in other words you have nothing intelligent to substantiate that your claim isn't false? I didn't think so. I accept your surrender.

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 10-03-2012 at 13:01..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 13:04   #77
Snowman92D

On the contrary, Skippy...you had nothing but hyperbole to refute what I said. You were never even in the game.
Snowman92D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 13:11   #78
Glock36shooter

Quote:
On the contrary, Skippy...you had nothing but hyperbole to refute what I said. You were never even in the game.
You are incorrect. Even if you want to exclude WBBC and the BDs... KKK and Abortion Clinic Bombers still equal Christian Terrorists. So your statement of "No muslims = No terrorism" is incorrect.
Old 10-03-2012, 13:21   #79
Snowman92D

That's right...I forgot.

In addition to your assertion that a "terrorist" is someone who has frightened you...or may potentially frighten you...you stated that Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks. You don't really expect any grown-ups to believe that do you? Do you think the rest of us don't know what Al Qaeda is and who founded and operated it?

Nice try. You might be able to BS a BSer...but you can't "snow" the Snowman.
Old 10-03-2012, 14:02   #80
Glock36shooter

Quote:
That's right...I forgot.

In addition to your assertion that a "terrorist" is someone who has frightened you...or may potentially frighten you...you stated that Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks. You don't really expect any grown-ups to believe that do you? Do you think the rest of us don't know what Al Qaeda is and who founded and operated it?

Nice try. You might be able to BS a BSer...but you can't "snow" the Snowman.
You're statement is incorrect. I won't allow you to change the subject. You're wrong.
Old 10-03-2012, 14:23   #81
Snowman92D

I won't allow you to pretend to "debate" based on false premises.

Do you really think a "terrorist" is defined as someone who has frightened you...or might possibly frighten you in the future? Really...? And do you really think Osama bin Laden isn't a "terrorist" and had nothing to do with the 9-11 terrorist attacks by muslim Al Qaeda operatives...???

I'm listening...
Old 10-03-2012, 15:34   #82
Glock36shooter

Quote:

I won't allow you to pretend to "debate" based on false premises.

Do you really think a "terrorist" is defined as someone who has frightened you...or might possibly frighten you in the future? Really...? And do you really think Osama bin Laden isn't a "terrorist" and had nothing to do with the 9-11 terrorist attacks by muslim Al Qaeda operatives...???

I'm listening...
You're changing the subject. The KKK and an Abortion Clinic bombers are terrorists. Christian Terrorists. You said no mulsims = no terrorism. You are wrong. You can use all the smilies and emoticons you want. Doesn't make you any less wrong.
Old 10-03-2012, 16:04   #83
Snowman92D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
You're changing the subject. Christian Terrorists. You said no mulsims = no terrorism.
I'm not changing the subject...I'm trying to pin down what the "subject" actually is. Be advised, though, I'm not going to bother chasing you around the barn to find out much longer.

Christian "terrorists", eh...?

We first have to define what a "terrorist" is in your fluidly shifting junior high school fantasy world. You can't expect an adult to take time out of a busy day to debate you when you're attempting to debate from fantasy premises.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 10-03-2012, 16:17   #84
Glock36shooter

Quote:
I'm not changing the subject...I'm trying to pin down what the "subject" actually is. Be advised, though, I'm not going to bother chasing you around the barn to find out much longer.

Christian "terrorists", eh...?

We first have to define what a "terrorist" is in your fluidly shifting junior high school fantasy world. You can't expect an adult to take time out of a busy day to debate you when you're attempting to debate from fantasy premises.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I never said that. I said a terrorist is someone who terrorizes. Which is true. I never said anything about being frightened. You made the assertion that a terrorist is one who crashed planes into buildings or blows up school buses with children. If that is the limit to what makes a terrorist then no... Osama Bin Laden never actually did either of those things personally.

But any definition of terrorist that includes the likes of Osama Bin Laden is also going to include the KKK and any Abortion Clinic Bomber.

Therefore your statement that no Muslims = no terrorism. Is false. Now at first I considered the possibility that your were simply an idiot. But your defensive posture and desperate want to change the subject makes me think you're just a bigot and a liar.
Old 10-03-2012, 16:49   #85
Snowman92D

Quote:
But any definition of terrorist that includes the likes of Osama Bin Laden is also going to include the KKK and any Abortion Clinic Bomber.
So...you're saying that your "terrorist" definition now no longer includes the Westboro Baptist loonies or the Branch Davidians? True?

Or are they still included because they might frighten you in the future...? As per your earlier statement, of course. (I deliberately didn't use the word "terrorize" because I didn't want to offend you, so I substituted the word "frighten" in deference to your seemingly fragile sensibilities. See what I get for being considerate?)

I'm trying to understand, but it's been hard sorting through your hyperbole and emotion.
Old 10-03-2012, 17:10   #86
Glock36shooter

Quote:
So...you're saying that your "terrorist" definition now no longer includes the Westboro Baptist loonies or the Branch Davidians? True?

Or are they still included because they might frighten you in the future...? As per your earlier statement, of course. (I deliberately didn't use the word "terrorize" because I didn't want to offend you, so I substituted the word "frighten" in deference to your seemingly fragile sensibilities. See what I get for being considerate?)

I'm trying to understand, but it's been hard sorting through your hyperbole and emotion.
What we are talking about is your statement that no Muslims = no terrorism. This is false. End of story. There are Christian terrorists.
Old 10-03-2012, 17:26   #87
Snowman92D

Quote:
What we are talking about is your statement that no Muslims = no terrorism. This is false. End of story. There are Christian terrorists.
Okay...what percentage of worldwide "terrorism" is caused by the Westboro Baptist church and the Branch Davidians?**

**Please note, I'm referring to recorded terrorist attacks worldwide. Not the ones you're terrified might happen in the future.
Old 10-03-2012, 17:33   #88
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Okay...what percentage of worldwide "terrorism" is caused by the Westboro Baptist church and the Branch Davidians?**

**Please note, I'm referring to recorded terrorist attacks worldwide. Not the ones you're terrified might happen in the future.
Not the point at all. I was just addressing that your statement is false.
Old 10-03-2012, 17:51   #89
Snowman92D

Ah, grasshopper...but that is the point. You're not running away on me again, are you?

What percentage of worldwide "terrorist" attacks are carried out by these all-pervading, evil, Christian "terrorists" that you speak of? We'll make it easy on you...say, in the last 25 years? There ought to be ample evidence of their butchery and wickedness in that generous amount of time.
Old 10-03-2012, 19:20   #90
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Ah, grasshopper...but that is the point. You're not running away on me again, are you?

What percentage of worldwide "terrorist" attacks are carried out by these all-pervading, evil, Christian "terrorists" that you speak of? We'll make it easy on you...say, in the last 25 years? There ought to be ample evidence of their butchery and wickedness in that generous amount of time.
No one made the claim that Christian trrrorists currently commit more acts of violence. You said no Muslims = no terrorism. You're wrong. No one is running away. I've just finished illustrating that you're in correct. That's all I wanted.
Old 10-03-2012, 19:53   #91
Snowman92D

Quote:
I've just finished illustrating that you're in correct. That's all I wanted.
Okay...I think what you mean is that I am "in the right", not that I am "in correct".

Since you refuse to define what "terrorism" is, yet blame Christians as being "terrorists", you make it difficult to debate the subject. So...if it'll help you, the only recent Christian "terrorist" attack...in the modern sense of the term...was the loon in Norway. Even them it appears that, at least in his mind, his actions were in response to rapes and other "terrorism" (using your definition) committed by muslims in his country.

That pretty much follows the template in today's world. Muslims are to be found on one side or the other of every murderous conflict , and act of real "terrorism", on the globe. It's easy to understand why you think I am "in the right".
Old 10-03-2012, 21:40   #92
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Okay...I think what you mean is that I am "in the right", not that I am "in correct".

Since you refuse to define what "terrorism" is, yet blame Christians as being "terrorists", you make it difficult to debate the subject. So...if it'll help you, the only recent Christian "terrorist" attack...in the modern sense of the term...was the loon in Norway. Even them it appears that, at least in his mind, his actions were in response to rapes and other "terrorism" (using your definition) committed by muslims in his country.

That pretty much follows the template in today's world. Muslims are to be found on one side or the other of every murderous conflict , and act of real "terrorism", on the globe. It's easy to understand why you think I am "in the right".
So you admit there are Christian terrorists. Even you know you're wrong.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:14   #93
snowbird

Quote:
Where most of them Christian?
"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise" (Proverbs 17:28)

Unfortunately, you can't seem to ever hold your peace. Is it because deep down inside you know you're wrong, yet you try to compensate with verbosity?

Whatever.

Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks has reached 19,698. You just keep yap-yap-yapping against freedom like a good dhimmi until you're summoned to your beheading (after your usefulness to Islam is finished).
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42   #94
SDGlock23
Glockoholic

Quote:
The KKK and an Abortion Clinic bombers are terrorists. Christian Terrorists.
I just wanted to say that just because someone affiliates himself with Christianity doesn't mean he/she is a Christian. Going to church, whether often or seldom doesn't mean you're a Christian. Christian = follower of Christ. Jesus didn't do any such things, so those that do simply don't follow Him.

So when someone says they are Christian and they do bad things, remember 1 John 3:15: "Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

Without love we are nothing. Those that kill and claim to be Christians deceive themselves and others who quickly want to find a way to charge Christians with violence. KKK members don't love, they hate. They're not Christian. Same for any murderer/hater.

Last edited by SDGlock23; 10-04-2012 at 09:47..
SDGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:29   #95
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDGlock23 View Post
I just wanted to say that just because someone affiliates himself with Christianity doesn't mean he/she is a Christian.
Yes it does. You people do not get to disassociate yourselves with the crazier members of your group. Christians do that CONSTANTLY. Everyone is one big happy family until one member does something the rest don't care for... then magically that person isn't a true Christian. There is nothing that makes a Christian other than someone claiming to be. You can claim all the magic and wizardry and fruits and laobrs and relationship nonsense you want to. But these people are members of the Christian faith. End of story. Doesn't matter if you consider them True Scotsmen or not. They are Christian Terrorists. Your bible is full of commandments from God to put people to the sword. So you cannot claim that it's all peace and love and hand jobs.

Quote:
Going to church, whether often or seldom doesn't mean you're a Christian. Christian = follower of Christ. Jesus didn't do any such things, so those that do simply don't follow Him.
Jesus is accountable for anything Yahweh has done, condoned, or commanded because they are one in the same. And Yahweh was a blood thirsty angry dictator.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:30   #96
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks has reached 19,698.
Were most of them Christian?
Old 10-04-2012, 15:13   #97
snowbird

I guess it's time to stop feeding the troll.
Old 10-04-2012, 22:26   #98
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
I guess it's time to stop feeding the troll.
You're not understanding my point. The implication of that question is that you and your Christian buddies are in a Holy War. Whether you like it or not. And America is paying the price for it. All of us. Even Atheists. Religion is killing mankind. You can keep thinking you are the good guys. But religion period is poisoning the water.