Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:55   #1
dango

Alas,for I have had a vision :part 3

We all know the characters to this part and if not,go back and read part 1-2 ~: All have found there place in the scheme of things , so "EGO " thinks" ?.

They have purpose and are out doing their thing,food,fuel.etc..
Ego ,always thinking.Now Egnon has mixed genes,part Cro-Magnon and part Neanderthal , a tad more 'grey' matter.
Questions,always ,questions?
I am different, mother,where does mother come from? Egnon
sits and ponders,were has mother come from?
One day,Egnon wanders farther than the norm and stumbles across a new and exciting people, Unlike himself they do things differently ?
Longer weapons,blue eyes,WTF ? They all return to the cave,gather around the "rocks"and praise them!
One thinking too many, a conflict building !
Why do we praise these rocks ? Why ?
Evolution is happening before "EGO"s" face but he don't get it?
Next day,Egnon again wanders farther and is spotted by this other tribe. They capture him but,do not harm .WTF again!
I am not seen as a threat ? why?These people have chosen to teach me rather than kill me , why ?
They see purpose in me and may learn from this!They teach me how they hunt and why.
First thing learned is why the longer weapons and how they are used
They pick a beast 10 times the size of anyone there and Egnon ain't feeling this , crazy? For this beast will inflict damage to many,why a beast so large?
As they attack this beast,Egnon notices how their much longer,but something else,flint.Everytime the beast turns on them, they prick deeply and the beast, Ooouch,that hurt damn!The beast has only one way,retreat,all the way to the cliff.Egnon thinks wow ,cool this,no one hurt and the beast
driven to the cliff edge has chosen it only choice, over the cliff. Food for many,yes?
Egnon,always thinking,what if I show my peoples yhis ?

Well,it's that time and I gotta go for now but this is far from over,back at you when I can !

Last edited by dango; 09-22-2012 at 12:56..
dango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 20:15   #2
tous
GET A ROPE!

Last time you backed at me, I moved aside just in the nick of time.

2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it's the law
tous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 21:36   #3
dango

You say that like I am on your last nerve already and is that the case? Say the word and I m gone. My one and only mission here is try all that are worth it to come together for each-other!
Say the word and I am gone,but, I am a simple mam and must be told. Tell me to go and I will ,simple but I will miss many but, life goes on !
I tryed to entertain you in my time of need and I think I can make it beyond this but this is not about me is it ?

It is about you all and what you need on a day To day basis so don,t think so highly or-of yourselves and just tell me !
Old 09-22-2012, 22:07   #4
tous
GET A ROPE!

Stay, fair minstrel, for we needeth thy mirth and melody in these sore, troubled times.

2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it's the law
tous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:02   #5
dango

Again,one so wise and just, how could I turn my back and walk awya?
Back to Egnon! cant.So,we continue !
Back to Egnon,he tells his story of the large beast and how they had over come the threat the large beast imposed .
The Cro-Mag-non tribe gathers and describes the risk taken
by the Neanderthal and decide it must have beenworth it must have been worth it and all so well fed
and contented!
The Cro magnon gather and trade their war clubs in for long probe kike weapons One important factoid lost in trasnlation
The sharp flint !
They corner the beast and poke and prod to no avail! the beast turns on them and several broken bones and shattered bodies later,"Ego: WTF happened here?
Well they kill Egnon and now, the tribe is only half it;s strength
and all messed up. What did we do wrong ?
First off ,Egnon forgot to mention the sharp cutting edge of flint. All they managed to do is anger the beast and take an ass whuppin in the process's!
They have come to the realization, War! take what is their's,and make it ours' !
The first lobbiest ! Part 4 , up and coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somewhere in the future Gene pull ,George bush and Dick Chaney are coming,but that is a whole another thread is it not !EEEK

Last edited by dango; 09-24-2012 at 14:38..
Old 09-23-2012, 14:21   #6
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
Stay, fair minstrel, for we needeth thy mirth and melody in these sore, troubled times.

For a man of so LITTLE WORDS,I CAN ONLY SAY ,wHAT A CONFIDENIAL COMPLIMENT tOUS !
Old 09-24-2012, 03:34   #7
dango

They have but one person to turn to,the woman thing for she has come from them and knows how and why for.
"Ego" in self proclaimed knowledge decides to send the women thing back to the tribe of her origin and gives her something to entice the Neanderthal, five of the growing pile of rocks.
The Neanderthal look at these rocks and wander,what purpose do these serve?Can't eat them,they are heavy and don't throw
well ? Hmmm?
They decide to keep the woman thing and give back the shiny rocks.
"Ego' takes the rocks and wanders,WTH ,for then only I have these rocks with these,I have power,or so he thinks.Screw them and we shall "war and take what we want!
They gather in the cave and discuss how to take all that they want.They have long sticks,we have long sticks.We shall plan our attack, attack !
!
The next sunrise,they "The Cro-Magnon" launch there attack !
They head long march into the Neanderthal encampment only to find they are ready. Ready? how can this be?No way could they seen my plan ?
That "grey-matter-thing", the Neanderthal are always on guard. All enemies foreign and domestic,always ready for they have evolved,thinkers.
In the futile attempts , the Cro-magnon punch and probe and prick to no avail.
The Neanderthal have a much better weapon,a long stick with a sharp cutting edge,flint!
In the carnage,"Ego" watches as his tribe falls and dies.They approach "Ego" and tell him. You should have had to only ask
They banish 'Ego' and he wanders off and dies a slow and painful death and thus,EVOLUTION has begun it'long journey!

« Not my thread | Yar »