Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-29-2012, 18:32   #1
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Buffalo Church Vandal Was Angry With God

Might as well have an excuse to destroy the property of others...

Live and let live is lost on many......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 09-30-2012 at 07:22..
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 20:17   #2
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Did you mean to link to an article, or just the rant gif?
ArtificialGrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:02   #3
snowbird

Quote:
Live and let live is lost on many......
And, what a coincidence, most of them turn out to be either Muslims or Marxists. Hmmm...

In Narathiwat, Thailand, today, Muslims fired grenades into a local fair.

Yesterday, same place, a Muslim machine-gunned a 42-year-old Buddhist woman while she was riding with her husband.

Also yesterday, in Yala, Thailand, Muslims shot a 72-year-old man to death.

And also yesterday in that same place, Muslims shot another married woman in the back as she was riding a motorcycle with her husband.

On September 28, also in Yala, Muslims murdered an elderly couple outside a plantation.

Some dhimmi may come along to say that all religions are the same. But in fact, Moses was a prophet who obeyed God, at least most of the time. The Buddha was a privileged youth who rejected his birthright and the material world to seek spiritual enlightenment elsewhere. Christ was God incarnate, who suffered death for humanity. And Mohammed was an illiterate mass murderer and child rapist (Satanically inspired).
Old 09-30-2012, 07:22   #4
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialGrape View Post
Did you mean to link to an article, or just the rant gif?
Thanks, fixed it.

--Gunhaver

Old 09-30-2012, 07:49   #5
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
And, what a coincidence, most of them turn out to be either Muslims or Marxists.
Now that I've had a chance to read the link, it turns out this wasn't a Muslim. It was a homosexual cultural Marxist.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:55   #6
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Now that I've had a chance to read the link, it turns out this wasn't a Muslim. It was a homosexual cultural Marxist.
It would be interesting to learn if he self identified as an atheist, or a theist.

--Gunhaver

Old 09-30-2012, 07:59   #7
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Really? Did you read the entire article?

Quote:
Police say he never indicated political motivations and it wasn’t related to the amendment, adding that this seems to be a guy who needs help.

Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:00   #8
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:00   #9
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Oh, I suspect you'll find a causal link to Islam in some way or another. Perhaps, he used to Muslim, or knew a Muslim once, or had Muslim relatives, or was angry at Islam and mistook it for a mosque. I have every confidence if your ability to ferret this out.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:06   #10
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Oh, I suspect you'll find a causal link to Islam in some way or another. Perhaps, he used to Muslim, or knew a Muslim once, or had Muslim relatives, or was angry at Islam and mistook it for a mosque. I have every confidence if your ability to ferret this out.
Ok, this made me chuckle.

Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:14   #11
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
It would be interesting to learn if he self identified as an atheist, or a theist.
I would think that it would be unlikely that he's an atheist given that he was "angry with God" though I suppose somebody could be angry with what they consider to be a mythological character.

There's a glaring omission in your false dichotomy -- personally I suspect he was agnostic and frustrated by his inability to take a stance

cheers,
-ArtificialGrape
Old 09-30-2012, 08:28   #12
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialGrape View Post
I would think that it would be unlikely that he's an atheist given that he was "angry with God" though I suppose somebody could be angry with what they consider to be a mythological character.

There's a glaring omission in your false dichotomy -- personally I suspect he was agnostic and frustrated by his inability to take a stance

cheers,
-ArtificialGrape
Some people that vandalize religious symbols are angry at religion, some angry with god. In the case of some, it is just trying to remove symbols of competing religions. It's hard to tell from such a short article.

Nice joke. Humor noted. In my personal brand of agnosticism, I have taken a stance, just not a polar one.

The biggest problem here is trying to make rational sense from the actions of a man that is obviously not rational.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 09-30-2012 at 08:31..
Old 09-30-2012, 09:00   #13
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Some people that vandalize religious symbols are angry at religion, some angry with god. In the case of some, it is just trying to remove symbols of competing religions. It's hard to tell from such a short article.
A vandal angry at religion could easily be an atheist (or theist), but it would be harder to be an atheist and angry at God.

Quote:
Nice joke. Humor noted. In my personal brand of agnosticism, I have taken a stance, just not a polar one.
Always good to see intended humor taken as such

Quote:
The biggest problem here is trying to make rational sense from the actions of a man that is obviously not rational.
Agreed, and that's why I wouldn't say that it's impossible to be an atheist and also angry at God.

-ArtificialGrape
Old 10-02-2012, 09:33   #14
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
O Perhaps, he used to Muslim...
Okay, this made me chuckle, your use of the noun, "Muslim", as a verb. This guy 'Muslimed' that church.

Similarly, you do quite a bit of 'dhimmying' (directly or indirectly defending Islam, which is at war with us).

Last edited by snowbird; 10-02-2012 at 09:35..
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:13   #15
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Can't be an atheist if you're angry at God. That'd be like me being angry at the Easter Bunny.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote