Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 17:42   #126
PuroMexicano
VIVA MEXICO !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAPA-Rick View Post
Man, thanks for the fortune telling. Can I have my palm back?
No, it's against the law to return them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikerret View Post
I once didn't kill a mountain lion by hand when it tried to stare me down...once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RioKid View Post
Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.:rofl::rofl:
Old 07-31-2012, 17:43   #127
SPDSNYPR
Zippy's Friend.

Quote:
Wrong as usual. I came here not to start anything with cops, but to defend their insinuations that they started about me.

Glocks? I own several. Only handgun I've ever owned.

Definitely preserve those points.
Did you read the link? If so, why do you think you are immune? Please, just stop. You're making an ass out of yourself. But my guess is that's what you want.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:43   #128
Nanuk

Quote:
It's a hypothetical (and rape has certainly occurred like this, in fact not very long ago)

Your therapy is not working.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:49   #129
VAPA-Rick

Alright, seems nobody wants a real dialog here. They just want to flex their imagined authority to arrest anybody for any reason, legally or illegally, like they are Red Coat meets Storm Trooper. They are wrong, and they don't want to be called out on it.

So my work here is done. It saddens me there wasn't an outcry from the good cops that was centered on the Constitution, civil liberty, and actually protecting and serving.

So assuming this is the last thread in this discussion, I'll leave you with this. You are failing. You are failing badly, and your nation that pays you needs you to honor you oath to the Constitution more than it ever has in our history. But until you discover the greatness of majesty of America, and study the history that shows why America the idea is so great, you will never measure up.

And you will watch your country fail. On your watch.

I'll continue to respond, so if you want me gone then ensure this is the last post.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:50   #130
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Quote:
It's a hypothetical (and rape has certainly occurred like this, in fact not very long ago), for the consideration of those who claim that right or wrong, lawful or not, you MUST obey the orders and not resist arrest from a cop, even when he is breaking the law.

Ridiculous isn't it? Yes, because the claim is ridiculous, not in accordance with the law, and is just as un-American a thought as a person could ever hold in their un-American head.
If you're talking about this one: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...he-3722879.php

I'll file it under the thread about false sexual allegations. While I agree there was sex, I'm gonna bet it was consensual, and he's an idiot for getting laid while on duty. Matter of fact, wanna make a bet about the final disposition of the case?

Further, none of us have to be Ms. Cleo. After dealing with people for a few months, or years, or decades - an officer has learned how to read people fairly accurately. Hope you enjoyed your donation to Eric's site, because its obvious you won't be here long.

Still waiting to see how your being a vet isn't relevant, as its all you talk about. Care to guess the number of vets in LE? I'm currently sitting next to a 24 year retiree from the USAF. Out of the four lieutenants and one captain I report to, three of them are prior service. Several of the posters in here are current or prior service as well. I never served myself, but have three family members (grandfather, uncle, and mother) who retired from the military.

You keep bringing it up - must be relevant to you.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:54   #131
SPDSNYPR
Zippy's Friend.

I want you gone.

You don't want a dialogue - dialogues go two ways. You're just *****ing. You're an obvious troll who is just looking for attention. Please, do leave, and please honor the rules of the thread (which you have not surprisingly ignored up to this point completely) if you should decide to stay.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:54   #132
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Quote:
Alright, seems nobody wants a real dialog here. They just want to flex their imagined authority to arrest anybody for any reason, legally or illegally, like they are Red Coat meets Storm Trooper. They are wrong, and they don't want to be called out on it.

So my work here is done. It saddens me there wasn't an outcry from the good cops that was centered on the Constitution, civil liberty, and actually protecting and serving.

So assuming this is the last thread in this discussion, I'll leave you with this. You are failing. You are failing badly, and your nation that pays you needs you to honor you oath to the Constitution more than it ever has in our history. But until you discover the greatness of majesty of America, and study the history that shows why America the idea is so great, you will never measure up.

And you will watch your country fail. On your watch.

I'll continue to respond, so if you want me gone then ensure this is the last post.
Yes. We are all such jack booted thugs, who have no respect for the Constitution or any other law. That MUST be why our arrests never get successfully challenged, and why none us of have ever been successfully sued for a 1983 violation.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:54   #133
VAPA-Rick

I guess at least one person wants to me hang around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
If you're talking about this one: www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Investigators-HPD-cop-was-on-duty-when-he-3722879.php

I'll file it under the thread about false sexual allegations. While I agree there was sex, I'm gonna bet it was consensual, and he's an idiot for getting laid while on duty. Matter of fact, wanna make a bet about the final disposition of the case?
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Further, none of us have to be Ms. Cleo. After dealing with people for a few months, or years, or decades - an officer has learned how to read people fairly accurately. Hope you enjoyed your donation to Eric's site, because its obvious you won't be here long.
Yes none of you have to be Miss Cleo. After a "few months" of dealing with people, you have it nailed. You can spot a nutjob about to massacre people in a theater, tin foil crazy guy without a job, from a mile away on the internet. Your skills are amazing.

Quote:
Still waiting to see how your being a vet isn't relevant, as its all you talk about.
It's all I talk about? Must be a browser difference or something, because all I remember in this thread is telling people my employment isn't relevant, when they repeatedly asked.

Quote:
Care to guess the number of vets in LE?
Nope.

Quote:
I'm currently sitting next to a 24 year retiree from the USAF. Out of the four lieutenants and one captain I report to, three of them are prior service. Several of the posters in here are current or prior service as well. I never served myself, but have three family members (grandfather, uncle, and mother) who retired from the military.
Wow.

You keep bringing it up - must be relevant to you.[/QUOTE]

I'm using Firefox? You?
Old 07-31-2012, 17:55   #134
bug

This guy will forget to turn his electric handle off and not be able to get back in the car or some little kid will touch them on accident walking by and this asswipes cameras will catch the kids dad beating his ass for being stupid...
Old 07-31-2012, 17:55   #135
VAPA-Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSNYPR View Post
I want you gone.

You don't want a dialogue - dialogues go two ways. You're just *****ing. You're an obvious troll who is just looking for attention. Please, do leave, and please honor the rules of the thread (which you have not surprisingly ignored up to this point completely) if you should decide to stay.
Ah yes, "troll" the most overly used word on the internet. Definition being, "somebody who hands me my ass on the internet, and makes me *oh, so mad!* that I can't intelligently respond!"
Old 07-31-2012, 17:56   #136
VAPA-Rick

Quote:
Yes. We are all such jack booted thugs, who have no respect for the Constitution or any other law. That MUST be why our arrests never get successfully challenged, and why none us of have ever been successfully sued for a 1983 violation.
Not all LEO are such - not at all.

But from the inputs from the LEO crowd here, I don't know that you're correct, but you won't hear any argument from me.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:58   #137
VAPA-Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug View Post
This guy will forget to turn his electric handle off and not be able to get back in the car or some little kid will touch them on accident walking by and this asswipes cameras will catch the kids dad beating his ass for being stupid...
Did Miss Cleo tell you that? How come I don't get to see these visions? I can bring a Ouija board if I have to...
Old 07-31-2012, 17:58   #138
VAPA-Rick

Another respite. If you stop talking to me, I'll stop responding.
Old 07-31-2012, 17:58   #139
BMG22

Quote:
Alright, seems nobody wants a real dialog here.
No, people were fine with dialog. You're the troll who started acting like my 4 year old nephew in a tantrum when no one agreed with you and backed up what they said.

Oh sure sure fine, you'll come back and say they didn't back it up, etc etc etc. FWIW, that line doesn't work when you just don't like what someone has to say.

Now if you will ALL excuse me, I've been trying not to vomit since about 3 this morning. I'm going to find my bottle of pepto and lay down now....

Have the G22 (x2), G23, G27, G35.....want the G17, G24 (do I need to mention the G25 and G28?)
Autobots! Transform and roll out!
Old 07-31-2012, 18:01   #140
VAPA-Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMG22 View Post
No, people were fine with dialog. You're the troll who started acting like my 4 year old nephew in a tantrum when no one agreed with you and backed up what they said.

Oh sure sure fine, you'll come back and say they didn't back it up, etc etc etc. FWIW, that line doesn't work when you just don't like what someone has to say.

Now if you will ALL excuse me, I've been trying not to vomit since about 3 this morning. I'm going to find my bottle of pepto and lay down now....
Don't stop. Really. You guys were really close to convincing me that I was a wacko about to go a shooting spree, who didn't have a job, and that cops can break the law and you have to do anything they say, no matter how criminal their actions or how afraid you are for you life. You almost had it.
Old 07-31-2012, 18:02   #141
SPDSNYPR
Zippy's Friend.

Quote:
Ah yes, "troll" the most overly used word on the internet. Definition being, "somebody who hands me my ass on the internet, and makes me *oh, so mad!* that I can't intelligently respond!"
Wow. You truly have a dizzying intellect.

(yep - shout out to the Princess Bride right there . . . you're welcome).
Old 07-31-2012, 18:02   #142
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Rick,

You keep referencing the Constitution.
What does it say about deciding a law or act is unconstitutional?

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 07-31-2012, 18:03   #143
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

"This West Point graduate, and Stanford MBA, a tabbed Army Ranger, by the name of Antonio Buehler, did exactly that by simply taking photos of what appeared to him to be police abuse. For taking photos of a public servant in a public place, in order to ensure that the arm of government was transparent when engaging in violence against a citizen, he was arrested and is now facing a felony."

All from your website - plus added imagery with a military cemetery (Arlington?), the eagle symbol on your site, the colors of our flag for the primary colors of your site...and, you say its not relevant. It is, and your refusal to divulge something as simple as your military service, when you so obviously are using vets as an emotional appeal in your argument..is just stupid.
Old 07-31-2012, 18:06   #144
PuroMexicano
VIVA MEXICO !!!

Quote:
Another video I'd love to see on youtube
Quote:
I once didn't kill a mountain lion by hand when it tried to stare me down...once.
Quote:
Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.:rofl::rofl:
Old 07-31-2012, 18:06   #145
bug

Quote:
Did Miss Cleo tell you that? How come I don't get to see these visions? I can bring a Ouija board if I have to...
I could not find the WTF are you talking about smiley

So instead i will just ask who the F>>K is miss cleo???
Old 07-31-2012, 18:07   #146
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

http://www.veteransagainstpoliceabus...ttoInjury.aspx

That, and another quote, got left out accidentally. As far as you hoping we'll quit responding - who the **** are you, to come into a section the SITE OWNER gave to us to hang out in, and issue ultimatums after YOU violate the TOS?
Old 07-31-2012, 18:08   #147
SPDSNYPR
Zippy's Friend.

Quote:

I didn't want to ask, but I have no idea who that is either.
Old 07-31-2012, 18:11   #148
PuroMexicano
VIVA MEXICO !!!

I guess the part where I asked you about the laws and ordinances of your state, and the part where you answered that you don't know all of them is not a discussion, then.

Then me telling you that YOUR OWN ANSWER of ignoring those laws and YOU giving the benefit of the doubt to the cop makes your fortress a moot effort. I still wonder for the part where you hand me my ass.

Guess I should clarify the point.
If a cop, lawfully or not, wants you out of the car, you WILL get out of the car.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-31-2012, 18:12   #149
blueiron
Clown move, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuroMexicano View Post
Another video I'd love to see on youtube
Maybe we'll be lucky enough to see a video of him taking his Pee Wee Herman presidential limo on vacation to Mexico.

The reaction and aftermath of the Policía Federal Ministerial to his hoopty would be hilarious to watch!

Dear God, this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. It's got to rank right up there with CALEA. -Pepper45
Old 07-31-2012, 18:13   #150
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSNYPR View Post
I didn't want to ask, but I have no idea who that is either.
Telephone "psychic" from the 90s. She ran a bunch of ads on TV for a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
Closed Thread