SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-17-2012, 21:07   #1
Glock Man_G19

It's a Fake!

Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

Well things are going to get interesting now. Need to have Obama release his college records.

http://news.yahoo.com/arpaio-obama-b...50.html?_esi=1

Last edited by Glock Man_G19; 07-17-2012 at 21:07..
Glock Man_G19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 21:14   #2
callihan_44
INFIDEL

very interesting, lets see those papers again barry
callihan_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 21:38   #3
CitizenOfDreams

Move along you racist tinfoil birthers, nothing to see here.
CitizenOfDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 21:49   #4
Kablam

I'm so happy to know that there's only one reason that people don't like this president. Racism. It has nothing to do with his ideology. Thank you for simplifying all of our lives.
Kablam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 23:37   #5
Gunnut 45/454

AZ!! When are you going to get it -nothing short of filing the MURDER charges for Agent Terry will do! We know Holder and Obamamoa authorized the operation! File the freaking charges!

Last edited by Gunnut 45/454; 07-17-2012 at 23:38..
Gunnut 45/454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:52   #6
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock Man_G19 View Post
Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

Well things are going to get interesting now. Need to have Obama release his college records.

http://news.yahoo.com/arpaio-obama-b...50.html?_esi=1
Never going to happen. "Better to not release your records and be thought to have a really bad problem in your background, than to release them, and remove all doubt", seems to be the Obama doctrine.

It's hard not to spit up my coffee laughing when I read about reporters demanding that Romney release various records when they have never cared about Obama hiding his to this day.

And, yet they still wonder why the media has less credibility with the general public than a used car salesman.

Last edited by series1811; 07-18-2012 at 04:54..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:42   #7
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
AZ!! When are you going to get it -nothing short of filing the MURDER charges for Agent Terry will do! We know Holder and Obamamoa authorized the operation! File the freaking charges!
Murder? That would be a stretch, maybe though.

Trafficking illegal weapons, and conspiracy to traffic illegal weapons would be pretty reasonable.

But I don't know something. LEO's, can you break the law during an investigation, and if so, are you ALWAYS immune from prosecution?

Might have to start charging some of the guys lower on the totem pole, and then offer them immunity to tell what they knew. It's what normally seems to happen when you need to take down a criminal cartel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 07-18-2012 at 05:44..
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:45   #8
G17Jake

So now what?

Is there someone at the federal level who will take the information from Sheriff Joe's investigation and move forward with it?

The Sheriff is doing what he can, but he is ridiculed by the media, and ignored by everyone else who is in a position to do something. If this goes anywhere I will be amazed.

What hope is there? Will the states demand an explanation? I can't imagine congress touching this. We don't have a justice department.
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:51   #9
TheExplorer

Rumor has it after his second term he is going to say "Gotcha".
TheExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:54   #10
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Arpaio takes it to Holder ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:44   #11
walt cowan

obamas lawyer said it was a fake. anyway, i wouldn't push too hard in that direction...two of mittens vp picks were born outside of the us.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:48   #12
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt cowan View Post
obamas lawyer said it was a fake. anyway, i wouldn't push too hard in that direction...two of mittens vp picks were born outside of the us.
Potential pick I'll assume is what you meant.

Which ones?

--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:51   #13
JBnTX
JB in Tx

I can't wait for someone to say to Obama:
"Your Papers Please"

Last edited by JBnTX; 07-18-2012 at 06:53..
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:48   #14
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

I really think Obama supporters, realize as much as anybody, that there is some kind of serious problem somewhere in Obama's background.

Seeing Obama hiding, and refusing to produce, documents, as some kind of privilege, that other government employees produce over and over again to gain and keep their clearances as part of their SSBI's, has to be a huge red flag, for even them.

The problem is they don't care, and they know by now that the people who do care, can't do anything about it.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:56   #15
walt cowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Potential pick I'll assume is what you meant.

Which ones?
bobbie and mark.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:01   #16
JFrame

I do find it interesting that they evidently found the 95-year-old registrar who originally signed off on the document, and that her detailing of the very specific procedures by which a birth certificate was completed back then indicates that whatever the Obama camp posted on the Web is a fake.

If this story gains any traction at all -- which I doubt -- I imagine they'll go into character assassination mode on Ms. Lee as being feeble and senile.

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:02   #17
jeanderson
Platinum Membership
Toga!... Toga!

So what if he wasn't born here! He'd sign an executive order declaring anyone can be president, the congress would do nothing about it and the main stream media would completely ignore the whole thing. This nation of zombie morons would go back to their Facebook, iPods, iPads, and watch another season of American Idol or Glee.

Isn't it just enough to listen to what this man says and what he has done in over 3 years to get him the hell out. It's all out there for anyone to see - anyone that cares to look, that is. This Marxist bastard should be run out of Washington.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."
- John Adams
jeanderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:26   #18
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
... The problem is they don't care, and they know by now that the people who do care, can't do anything about it.
Winner ! ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
Old 07-19-2012, 06:29   #19
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanderson View Post
... This Marxist bastard should be run out of Washington.
Another winner ! ...

Old 07-19-2012, 07:32   #20
BuckyP
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanderson View Post
So what if he wasn't born here! He'd sign an executive order declaring anyone can be president, the congress would do nothing about it and the main stream media would completely ignore the whole thing. This nation of zombie morons would go back to their Facebook, iPods, iPads, and watch another season of American Idol or Glee.

Isn't it just enough to listen to what this man says and what he has done in over 3 years to get him the hell out. It's all out there for anyone to see - anyone that cares to look, that is. This Marxist bastard should be run out of Washington.
Don't know how to respond, other than and
BuckyP is offline   Reply With Quote