Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:40   #1
Peter95

TRANSFORM your G20 G21 G20sf G21sf into the craziest 10mm long slide ever!

Very low round count, less than 200 fired. Only selling it to buy more stuff for my AR15. This item can be shipped directly to your door, I'm asking $1200 for it.

Features:

Lone Wolf G20ls solid top long slide Blind Marked, no cartoons, and super clean!

Factory Glock internals

KKM 6" 10mm match grade barrel

Lone Wolf custom (professionally done) polish job on all internals.

Supressor sights for Red dot cowitness, milled for access to RDS controls.

Wolf gunsprings competition spring for the Saftery Plunger and striker spring

Lone Wolf 22# captured stainless recoil rod with upgraded bushing (special bushing for long slides, but will work with oem type slides)

Leupold Deltapoint 6.5 moa red dot sight with custom Lone Wolf melt job, real clean professional job! Additional milling done to allow access to Leupold contols on the rear portion of the slide. I love this sight. Its big so great for cqb and fast action shooting. And you can use the upper tip of the triangle for those long distance shot! Its the best of both worlds!

Lone Wolf put this together for me, and did a custom polish job on all the internals, the result is a buttery smooth light pull. If you couple this with a competition trigger spring and 3.5# connector you can get a super light trigger!

This thing is an absolute beauty. As stated earlier the only reason why I'm selling this is that I have other projects that are taking precedent. I've run 135 gr Noslers and 180 gr from Double Tap, and Swampfox ammo through this and the gun has run flawlessly with the upgraded the recoil rod assembly. Do not use uncaptured recoil rods and springs as this will bind up the long slides. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I have over $1500 invested in this upper, buying only new top grade components. and having the work professional done!

ACT NOW AND I WILL THROW IN A WHOLE BUNCH OF EXTRAS, INCLUDING at least 2 HI CAP MAGS AND some AMMO.!!!

Text me at (three two three)two five three six eight three six or email me for a faster response.

Thank you for looking!

What Happened To My Want Ads Area?

Last edited by Peter95; 05-14-2012 at 11:22..
Peter95 is offline   Reply With Quote