SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-23-2012, 21:13   #441
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Mrs. Hunt, so as to have it on the trial's official record, read the following statement to have it placed into evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaco Kid View Post
Once, I was wearing mine at walmart, while trying to decide which toothpaste would make my teeth the whitest, when some SWAT guys grabbed me and said they needed me to cover their backs.

We blasted, code 3, across the parking lot towards the Old Navy. I hunkered down behind the cement petunia planter while they made a tactical entry. I tried to pick off all the guys running out with bags that had dollar signs on them, but I only managed about a 75% kill rate.

Afterwards, they all wanted to pose for pictures with me and we went to the bar and they paid the tab. ...
After reading the entire transcript of his deposition for the record, Mrs. Hunt also stated that when HK referred to the pronoun -mine,- he was actually speaking about and referring to a "CCW Raid jacket" (i.e., reference highlighted above and with a stock photo below), which he both owned and was actually wearing at the time preceding and during this specific incident.

The Okie Corral

Mrs Hunt then reiterated the composite account of events that was derived from his personal recount, the next morning, to reporters. Mrs. Hunt then requested the presiding judge allow an indeterminate recess in the trial so as to have a private side bar with the defendant's new legal counsel, which his new legal counselor is a time traveling, and or time shifting, and or dimension traveling rabbit, whom wants people to think he hails from Japan.

Here, in its entirety, is the reiterated recount of events that Mrs. Hunt read for the record with regards to HK's personal recount of events, which he made to reporters the morning after the event in question.

Quote:
... while shopping in the Pharmacy section of Wal-Mart, [I] was implored by [my] local SWAT team to assist with a call up due to an armed robbery, at the Old Navy, which was located on the other side of Wal-Mart's parking lot. ...

... after making contact with [me] on the toothpaste aisle, the SWAT team advised [me] they needed some sniper back up and time was of critical essence, so [I] agreed. After running -x- across the parking lot in the SWAT van, approximately 60 yards, [I] found a good covering position behind a concrete planter, which offered a good firing lane near the Old Navy's front entrance. With [me] taking this covering position, the SWAT team members then made a dynamic tactical entry on the rear of the store.

During the process of SWAT clearing the store, [I] managed to shoot 6 of the 8 suspects that [I] saw running from the building as well as managing to pick up a couple good deals on some colorful Hawaiian shirts. Unfortunately, by accident, [I] also shot a seventh person, which was not involved in the robbery. This person, 58 year old Helen Waite, whom turned out to be a hospital's spokesperson on vacation from Alaska, was shot [by me] as she frantically tried to leave the store. ...
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 21:18   #442
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Make up a historical fact

Tom Cruise is sane
Old 07-23-2012, 21:22   #443
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaco Kid View Post
I was saving the last round for myself, if it all went horribly wrong.

Psssst: Thanks for playing HK.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-23-2012 at 21:23..
Old 07-23-2012, 21:24   #444
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
Tom Cruise is sane
Oh no you didunt!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 21:27   #445
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
... Do you wish to be addressed on this forum as Mr. Huaco, or Mr. Kid?
Typical lawyer tactic of kissing the client's bootae.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-23-2012 at 21:27..
Old 07-23-2012, 21:29   #446
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
Tom Cruise is sane
This thread solicits historical facts, not historical absurdities!
Old 07-23-2012, 21:35   #447
UtahIrishman
BLR

Coffee Trees are not what you think

Rumors have finally been confirmed that coffee doesn't grow on trees.

In a surprising statement from Juan Valdez, Juan admitted that coffee beans are not really beans, instead they are legumes that grow in the ground.

Elaborate tunnels are constructed to harvest the crop every year. The left-over tunnels are then turned into breezeways for cabanas.

Juan firmly denied that the so-called coffee trees seen in advertisements are actually money trees. He says instead they are merely drawings from his child hood.

----
UtahIrishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 21:38   #448
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Obama was born in Detroit the son of a hard working father who built muscle cars in Detroit and a mother who worked at American Jeweler And Loan
Old 07-24-2012, 18:51   #449
SC Tiger
Some say...

Due to extreme budget cuts, Great Britain's MI6 division has announced that James Bond's Aston Martin will be replaced with a Smart Car.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Quote:
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Last edited by SC Tiger; 07-24-2012 at 21:31..
SC Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 22:16   #450
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Hummingbirds can only eat/forage while they are flying or while their wings are beating. If they actually perch or stop to nosh, they won't be able to take off due to building up too much body weight.
Old 08-23-2012, 23:00   #451
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Regardless of the type of rattle snake (e.g., diamondback, sidewinder, etc.), the rattlesnake will always stop rattling its tail before it is going to strike. As long as it's rattling, you are safe to take another closeup photo.
Old 08-23-2012, 23:42   #452
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

"It was a terrible case of mistaken identify" proclaimed NeverMore1701, when making a statement to police about the theft of his AR15, 5 pistols, some really sharp butter knives and one claymore. He advised for some reason he still had his K-bar.

Startled awake by someone banging on his door, NeverMore1701, after tactically peeing on his own person, loaded out with above gear and made his way to living room. He expertly, and of course tactically, sliced the pie around every corner in his home.

Even though it was a straight shot down the hall to his living room and the front door, NeverMore1701 chose to go around the whole house as it made him feel like a real operator clearing all the other rooms first.

Upon opening the door, the UPS delivery girl made him sign a electronic tablet device. Unbeknownst to him at the time, as he was signing, the UPS girl was placing stickers on his weapons and boxing them up.

By the time he realized what had happened, the big brown van was already going down the road. He tried to give chase, but the stealthy location he had chosen for the K-bar prevented him from attaining a speed equal to that of a hover-round wheel chair on low batteries.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-23-2012 at 23:45..
Old 08-23-2012, 23:49   #453
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

A man in another state, after having to make an online order for a new bravia due to leaving his previous one at his ex girlfriends place, instead received an AR15, 5 pistols, claymore and some really sharp butter knives.

The man has no clue as to how UPS made such a mistake.
Old 08-23-2012, 23:53   #454
itisbruno
CLM Number 103
Devious Member

Franklin Roosevelt's greatest quote:

"the only thing we have to fear is--EVERYTHING!!!! PANIC AND RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
daily to give food for animals in a shelter or sanctuary...for FREE
itisbruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 00:03   #455
youngdocglock

WW2......contrary to popular belief was not because of genocide. However instead because the bastards threatened to never make Sig firearms.

I have made this post on my phone. If I spell like a two year old. Blame Android. Not me
Old 08-24-2012, 00:38   #456
domin8ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Head View Post
And Obama is a love child of the rev. Jesse Jackson!
That might actually explain why young Jesse Jackson Jr is suffering from severe depression.
domin8ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 00:39   #457
domin8ss

Yugo is a classic American car that was well built and ahead of its time.
domin8ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:15   #458
skeeter7
Brass Vulture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac66 View Post
Here is a creepy one.

Mark David Chapman (John Lennon's assassin) John Hinkley Jr. (President Reagan's attempted assassin) David Berkowitz, (Son of Sam killer) and Sirhan Sirhan, Robert F. Kennedy's killer, all went to the same school and had the same english teacher who had worked behind enemy lines for the OSS arranging the assassinations of high ranking french officials who cooperated with the Nazis during WWII
And Jeffrey Dahmer worked in the cafeteria...
NECC #401
skeeter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:08   #459
Brucev

Re: OP. Based on reports... baraq obama was born in Hawaii as a U.S. citizen.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:07   #460
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

After a record breaking 86 grueling hours on the operating table, and after flying in countless surgeons from around the world on supersonic spy planes, an 8 year old Dallas resident has been moved to the local mayo clinic's ICU.

Little Johnny awoke to hugs from his mother this morning after his 86 hour long ordeal. It started more than four days earlier when Little Johnny was "fixing" his dad's old "Operation" board game.

Although not clear as to exactly how at this time, Little Johnny managed to swallow the game's buzzer intact. Dr. Ding Ling Cho, a neurosurgeon and native of Sweden, was the first surgeon to successfully make entry into the boy's small intestine area and remove the the game piece without it making that "BUUUZZTTT" sound.

As the rules state, once the buzzer went off, someone else got a chance at performing a successful operation, which ultimately led to this 86 hour long ordeal.

Little Johnny is expected to make a full recovery.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-30-2012 at 06:19..