SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:53   #401
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

The PUAA, or formally, the people for unnatural acts with alligators, has began a tax free charter and corporation.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:24   #402
tous
GET A ROPE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
The term "viral," so popularized on the internet during the early 2000's, was derived from a rare phenomenon of internet users contracting a certain virus simply from signing on and posting to the internet at the same time as the carrier was on the net.

The progenitor of the disease, a certain French, Finnish guy who claimed a domicile in Plano, Texas, had something so bad that the term, "Ajax won't get rid of it" would just not suffice. Due to the virus' virulent nature, in that it could be contracted simply by touching a keyboard while posting to internet threads at the same time as the French Finnish guy, the phrases, "it's viral," or, "it went viral" were invented by a person in Japan.

This same person in Japan, with the help from a time traveling rabbit, invented both a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse in order to interrupt the spread of the infection. Luckily, the French, Finnish guy who claimed a domicile in Plano, Texas, finally went to sleep one day and this allowed the vast majority of the world's population to procure wireless devices for their computers.

In a related note, Mac laptop users had to pay on average, $1,000 more for each wireless device and hotel stay during the peak of the viral, outbreak epidemic.
Rabits don't time travel, they dimension travel.
Kangaroos time travel, ya galoot.

You owe the samurai rabbit a sincere apology and a box of Whoppers.

2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it's the law
tous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:36   #403
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
It's an obvious conspiracy, ...
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CONSPIRACIES!!!!!

It has finally been ascertained by the FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6, MI* and every other nations' intelligence agencies in the world that every crime, from the time that Cain slew Able, has only been committed by a single individual each and every time. There has never been any criminal act or collusion by two or more individuals in order to realize a common goal.

Simply put, conspiracies do NOT exist and never have.
Quote:
It's an obvious conspiracy, we know who the varlets are, we know where they come from, we know what they want.

The ever-vigilant kangaroos, wombats and sheep shall thwart it!
The dimension-hopping rabbits shall not prevail!

I need a nap!
If there is any scheme afoot, it has been wholly concocted by a single varlet. Do not implicate other varlets with your wild conspiracy theories from the 35th dimension.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42   #404
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Rabits don't time travel, they dimension travel.
Kangaroos time travel, ya galoot.

You owe the samurai rabbit a sincere apology and a box of Whoppers.

As a favor to samurairabbi, I'll go one better than a sincere apology and a box of whoppers; instead, I'll do something I never ever do, which is edit my post.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:51   #405
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Update:

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's founder and CEO, announced some time ago that he was buying the Earth and evicting its tenants; however, due to France, Kuwait, and Panama refusing to accept the offer of $38 an acre, Mark Zuckerberg's attorney's have announced today that anyone desiring not to leave the Earth, in the next 3 days, should relocate to one of these countries as soon as possible.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-29-2012 at 12:51..
Old 06-29-2012, 12:52   #406
tous
GET A ROPE!

Warrior of Peace, you are an honorable man.

That mean samurai rabbit doesn't get the Whoppers?
I can't speak for the feller, but he might could would rather have a box of delicious malted milk balls covered in rich, creamy milk chocolate than a edit.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:55   #407
tous
GET A ROPE!

Quote:
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's founder and CEO, announced some time ago that he was buying the Earth and evicting its tenants; however, due to France, Kuwait, and Panama refusing to accept the offer of $38 an acre, Mark Zuckerberg's attorney's have announced today that anyone desiring not to leave the Earth, in the next 3 days, should relocate to one of these countries as soon as possible.
He won't get Finland.
They're used to being invaded and conquered every so often by the Russians, so blood-thirsty hordes of Zuckerbergs won't bother them. They just toss another reindeer on the barbie.

Old 06-29-2012, 13:02   #408
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Warrior of Peace, you are an honorable man.

That mean samurai rabbit doesn't get the Whoppers?
I can't speak for the feller, but he might could would rather have a box of delicious malted milk balls covered in rich, creamy milk chocolate than a edit.
Yeah, but every knows I never edit my posts. Ever.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-29-2012 at 13:02.. Reason: I didn't edit it.
Old 06-29-2012, 18:17   #409
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CONSPIRACIES!!!!!
If there is any scheme afoot, it has been wholly concocted by a single varlet. Do not implicate other varlets with your wild conspiracy theories from the 35th dimension.
If the single conniving varlet outsources ALL the admin work involved in his nefarious plot, and ALL the subordinate varlets receiving the outsourced contract work do NOT comprehend the true purpose of the work they are performing, then does a conspiracy actually exist? Hey, inquiring varlets want to know.

Chocolate-coated malted milk balls are decent, but this varlet really prefers movie theater sno-caps. Keep that in mind when plotting bribery and other suck-up actions directed toward me.
Old 06-29-2012, 18:48   #410
tous
GET A ROPE!

You subcontract your varlets?
How's that working for you?
Is there an agency for that?
Do you pay them in Whoppers?

Old 06-29-2012, 19:27   #411
Rick C
affiant

"Grow Fins" by Capt. Beefheart was adopted as the inter-galactic anthem.
Chorus:
I'm leavin'
I'm gonna take up with, ah, mermaid
'N' leave you land lubbin' women alone
'N' leave you land-lubbin' women alone
'roos and rabbits sang in harmony (the varlets were off-key), I swear, angels couldn't have done better.
Old 06-29-2012, 19:34   #412
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick C View Post
"Grow Fins" by Capt. Beefheart was adopted as the inter-galactic anthem.
Chorus:
I'm leavin'
I'm gonna take up with, ah, mermaid
'N' leave you land lubbin' women alone
'N' leave you land-lubbin' women alone
'roos and rabbits sang in harmony (the varlets were off-key), I swear, angels couldn't have done better.
Old 06-29-2012, 19:42   #413
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
If the single conniving varlet outsources ALL the admin work involved in his nefarious plot, and ALL the subordinate varlets receiving the outsourced contract work do NOT comprehend the true purpose of the work they are performing, then does a conspiracy actually exist? Hey, inquiring varlets want to know.

Chocolate-coated malted milk balls are decent, but this varlet really prefers movie theater sno-caps. Keep that in mind when plotting bribery and other suck-up actions directed toward me.
You sir rabbit have thrown bruce willis' proverbial, "monkey in the wrench," into my, previous to now, firmly held tenet of a ours being a non-conspiratorial world.

The logic you have expurgated concerning subordinate varlets unwittingly being part of an actual conspiracy seems to support your premise; however, given the objectivity of your proposition, this would legally make them, technically speaking, accessories AFTER the fact.

What say you?
Old 06-29-2012, 20:10   #414
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
You sir rabbit have thrown bruce willis' proverbial, "monkey in the wrench," into my, previous to now, firmly held tenet of a ours being a non-conspiratorial world.

The logic you have expurgated concerning subordinate varlets unwittingly being part of an actual conspiracy seems to support your premise; however, given the objectivity of your proposition, this would legally make them, technically speaking, accessories AFTER the fact.

What say you?
What say I? Hmmmm ... a worthy conceptual concept. ... Upon reflection, I have formulated my response:

Everyone should believe is something ... I believe I'll have another drink!

Last edited by samurairabbi; 06-29-2012 at 20:12..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 20:26   #415
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

There are now four countries to move to in order to avoid being evicted from the Earth. Finland's check bounced.
Old 06-29-2012, 20:37   #416
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
There are now four countries to move to in order to avoid being evicted from the Earth. Finland's check bounced.
Hmmm ... So even Zuckerberg is worried about the Euro!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:58   #417
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

The founder of GlockTalk.com, Eric (a.k.a Big Giant head), was found not guilty in civil court today.

A commune of hippies, near the Mount St. Helen's area, had sued Eric due to problems that arose from their participation in a smoking game in relation to a thread titled, "Make up a historical fact." It seems the hippies had comprised a list of words and rules, which if any of the words from the list were found on the thread, then the rules stated that all of the hippies had to take a hit off of their Hooka resembling bong.

Part of the lawsuit was brought by those hippies that were attacked and almost had their faces eaten by those hippies actually participating the smoking game. The other part was brought by those hippies that were upset there was no marijuana left to buy within a 150 miles of their commune.

The following is part of the list that was placed into evidence during the civil trial:
  • prevaricate
  • minion
  • traverse
  • echelon
  • acumen
  • Canoodle
  • time traveling
  • Porshe* (*in play only when mispronounced, or mispelled)
  • rabbit
  • Mirth
  • dimension
  • sausage
  • hippie
  • There once was a man from Nantucket...
  • 10mm
  • time travel
  • casing
  • viral
  • chapeau
  • "intergluteal explosions"
  • some would say...
  • buffalo wings
  • wal-mart
  • Conestogas
  • bullets

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-03-2012 at 08:15..
Old 07-02-2012, 14:45   #418
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
The following is part of the list that was placed into evidence during the civil trial:
  • Porshe* (*in play only when mispronounced)
... or misspelled.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:14   #419
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

The lgbt publicly came out against the spiral cutting of wieners during the up coming 4th of July celebrations. Their spokesperson added the reason for their disapproval was that the spiral cutting of hot-dogs was obviously something only a homophobic individual would do.

When asked for a brief characterization of what a homophobic individual actually was in the eyes of the lgbt organization, the spokesperson advised, "Anything we want them to be when we want to disagree with anything that they say or do."

Then, when pressed to elaborate a little further and clearer on exactly what characterized a homophobe, the spokesperson grinned real big, quickly snapped his fingers twice while emphatically raising his hand above his head, and said, "Not today sugar."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-03-2012 at 08:35..
Old 07-03-2012, 08:16   #420
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
... or misspelled.
Fixed it!