Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-23-2012, 16:10   #341
Rick C
affiant

Everyone knows that wombat-counters drank a bit, even by Aussie standards.
Time and dimensional traveling rabbits (harveys) were merely albino-roos.
The rabbit-roos were devilish in their behavior with the multi-dimensional ability to hop about and produce from their pouches all manner of things that shocked the good folk of that time. “Watch me pull a rabbit out of my pouch” Bullwinkle.
Some say they were the predecessors of porpoises.
Old 06-23-2012, 16:34   #342
SC Tiger
Some say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by napp32 View Post
In a surprise move, the judge sentenced convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky to a lifetime of community service. Sandusky will serve the sentence as a counselor at Pennsylvania's newest boy scout camp which is located on the former campus of the now defunct Penn State University.
However, before he could begin his sentence, he was beaten to death by Joe Paterno, who was not dead as many believed. Paterno jumped down from a tree outside the courthouse, where he had been living since he faked his death. Paterno beat his former assistant before doing other unspeakable things to him and finally stabbing him with a tooth of a Nittany Lion. Many saw the incident but did not step in because they couldn't be bothered.

When asked if he had taken revenge on the part of all the victims, Paterno replied "eh? What? What victims? I just never liked the guy."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Last edited by SC Tiger; 06-23-2012 at 19:43..
SC Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 18:16   #343
tous
GET A ROPE!

Disparaging Australian wombat counters is low, sir. Something that one would expect from a callous resident of the 35th dimension and not an Earther.

The myth that time- and dimension-traveling rabbits are, in fact, small albino time-hopping kangaroos and are often mistaken for such is a common misconception, but even an inebriated Australian wombat counter can easily discern one from the other. The brave, valiant wombat counters deserve better.

Methinks that mayhaps you are an agent of the nefarious 35th dimension samurai rabbit or innocent and inadvertently in league with the scoundrel.

2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it's the law

Last edited by tous; 06-23-2012 at 18:17..
tous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 18:22   #344
NMG26

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 18:31   #345
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post

Methinks that mayhaps you are an agent of the nefarious 35th dimension samurai rabbit or innocent and inadvertently in league with the scoundrel.

Perhaps your mal-fitting chapeau has obstructed your peripheral vision enough to render you incapable of recognizing the subtle nuances of a truly classic conspiracy, rather than that "in league with the scoundrel" drivel you are currently spouting. Perhaps your entitlement-dependent heritage is rendering you incapable of effective evaluation of economic, fiscal, and conspiratorial aspects of major aspects of existence.

But enough of such disagreements about life, the universe, and everything. We have a classically enjoyable thread to maintain. Remember this useful policy: all posts needed yesterday must be submitted no later than noon tomorrow.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 06-23-2012 at 18:34..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 18:46   #346
tous
GET A ROPE!

Mirth at the expense of the French is within the realm of the unsophisticated child and not the self-proclaimed master of time-and dimensional travel, scoundrel though he be. Such simple whimsy one would sooner expect from the Warrior of Peace.

Confess to your machinations and duping of the innocent Rick C and cease your Svengali ways lest you come to the attention of the Australian wombat counters that populate the TryLateral Commission. Should their sharp eyes and keen intellect fall upon you, it wiill surely end in woe.

This response is scheduled to appear three weeks hence or 270 seconds ago, depending on which time line you subscribe to.

Old 06-23-2012, 19:07   #347
Rick C
affiant

Inebriated Aussie wombat counters are forever remembered on monuments in the local town squares (time loves a hero), while the true observers have, sadly, been relegated to the History Channel for sweeps week.

I am neither nefarious, innocent or in league with a scoundrel.
I am my own man, sir, and have acted accordingly.

I do like a nice hat, though.
Old 06-23-2012, 19:07   #348
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
This response is scheduled to appear three weeks hence or 270 seconds ago, depending on which time line you subscribe to.
The Warrior of Peace is overrated. I, the Coordinator of Chaos, can kick his butt.

I handle payroll for the Wombat Counters. They would simply trylater ... al.

If your two response versions turn out to differ due to unspecified editing at some ethereal undefined time space, how will we actually know which is the controlling version?

Last edited by samurairabbi; 06-23-2012 at 19:12..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 19:23   #349
tous
GET A ROPE!

I would a eagerly applaud a battle between the rascally inter-dimensional rabbit and the Warrior of Peace. However, if the Warrior of Peace decides to turn the other cheek I must cover my eyes. I seek not to observe a cheek of any ilk.

Pondering his strong protest, one must ask of the noble Rick C, just what the C stands for? Mayhaps he is unware that that symbol is the secret ensign of the 35th dimension.

As to when which version of my poor response shall appear and in what dimension it is present, I can only reply: yes, no, maybe.

When the bout between samurai rabbit and Warrior of Peace commences, the Australian Wombat Counters have offered to supply the Fosters.

Last edited by tous; 06-23-2012 at 20:10..
Old 06-23-2012, 19:59   #350
Rick C
affiant

Your cheeky issues are your own, sir.
The “C” stands for see. Although it may be a bit more holy than righteous, nonetheless it is the see.
May we all celebrate together with Shiner Bock and Fosters dimensionally.

Last edited by Rick C; 06-23-2012 at 20:02..
Rick C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 20:24   #351
tous
GET A ROPE!

You seek to prevaricate and confuse, clear evidence that your are, indeed, in league with the Coordinator of Chaos ... a title that suspiciously features the letter C!

I remain unconvinced that you are not a minion, sir.

Old 06-23-2012, 20:50   #352
Rick C
affiant

Your inability to traverse past the third letter of the alphabet is obviously a symptom of deeper physical, or may I say, psychological problems.
The inability to comprehend the letter “C” is one of the 3 clues we use to identifying the “others”.
Old 06-23-2012, 21:24   #353
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Oh man! Have we sidetracked this thread! ... Or whot!
Old 06-23-2012, 21:28   #354
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Oh man! Have we sidetracked this thread! ... Or whot!

That will be for history to decide.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 22:05   #355
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
That will be for history to decide.
... or the future!
Old 06-23-2012, 22:19   #356
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
... or the future!

That's just history that hasn't happened yet
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 19:29   #357
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Today is tomorrow's yesterday.
The past is behind us; the future lies ahead.
The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Any of these worthy of consideration for the upper echelons of this thread?
Old 06-24-2012, 21:23   #358
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Mildred L. Culpepper-Smith-Johnson-Williams, the now aged, infamous pen pal of thousands of lonely prison inmates across the united States, officially took the Guinness world record for being the oldest ever living woman. Already the recipient of the oldest living person record, Ms. Culpepper-Smith-Johnson-Williams, today became the oldest person to have ever lived outside of those patriarchs of Biblical times.

Officially 151 years old today, she attributes her good health to two things. One, she would only marry men with a lot of money, two, she only had affairs with time travelers who were part of the 35th dimension and could prove their Japanese lineage.

When asked what she would recommend to other women wanting to live to a ripe old age, she immediately quipped, "Well, like my current boyfriend told me, you should never put off to yesterday what you couldn't have done next week; additionally, never dispense mirth at the expense of the French in front of any Warriors of Peace.

Lastly, after a few bottles of good french wine and in between singing French songs, rabbit, Mildred added that's my pet name for him, rabbit told me, "Today is tomorrow's yesterday. The past is behind us; the future lies ahead. The less you bet, the more you lose when you win." However, Mildred continued, I never understood his wine infused ramblings. So don't ask me what that last one means.
“I would call my attorney general in and review every single executive order issued by George Bush and overturn those laws or executive decisions that I feel violate the constitution.” - Barry Soetoro
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-24-2012 at 23:24..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 21:38   #359
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

After filing for his 17th corporate bankruptcy, , Adam Johnson, former CEO of Widgets, Inc. out of Miami, Fla, told his investors that he was sorry and could not figure out how he failed yet again to make a success out of his latest business venture. Adam, and all the present board of directors, were amazingly surprised at Widgets Inc. of Miami's losses due to the fact that no one else in the history of selling widgets has ever sold as many as Adam was able to do in his short tenure as CEO of the now bankrupt company.

At today's meeting of the board of directors, Adam elaborated that the cost for each unit produced was exactly $5.61, which he then mandated that the company's retail price for each item produced be exactly $5.00. Adam added that he understood he was taking an initial loss on the product, but was adamant that though he lost a little on selling one item, he just knew that he would make up the initial loss by selling a gross amount of products in higher volume than any other competing company.
“I would call my attorney general in and review every single executive order issued by George Bush and overturn those laws or executive decisions that I feel violate the constitution.” - Barry Soetoro
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-24-2012 at 23:21..
Old 06-24-2012, 21:45   #360
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Covert operators in Indonesia have finally been able to ascertain the meaning of the -C- in one Rick C's handle on GT.

The -C-, in Rick C, stands for "cheeky." Untold covert operators' lives were lost garnering this information, and probably many more will lost in finding out why it means cheeky, but one thing is for sure, this thread is now back on track!

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-24-2012 at 21:48..