SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-17-2012, 20:11   #201
tous
GET A ROPE!

Well played, sir.
You are, of course, aware of the pivotal role that crullers played in the Trojan War.

2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it's the law
tous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 20:57   #202
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBlue View Post
Do we need to discuss the elephant ears?

I am not sure what species the pastry cartels are going after next. To be honest the pastry cartels scare me. If they cut off their product there will be riots in the street.
The Funnel Cake Cartel seems poised to make its move into the big time. The elephant ears people wouldn't have a chance against such aggression.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 05-17-2012 at 20:58..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:43   #203
pugman

The only reason the North won the civil war was because they had GPS
Old 05-18-2012, 05:48   #204
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugman View Post
They even had that GPS on their snorkeling, diesel/electric subs too, which the Union's submarines kept the Chinese' Navy from helping the Confederates take over Saudi Arabia when they needed more oil.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-18-2012 at 05:56..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:56   #205
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

The singer Johnny Horton, the one who witnessed the Battle of New Orleans and had been decorated for heroism afterward, also co-wrote the poem titled, "These Eggs Ain't Poultry, Who the Hell Ate My Last Piece of Chicken?," with General Andrew Jackson after week long binge of celebrating the victory of the Battle at New Orleans.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-18-2012 at 05:58..
Old 05-18-2012, 06:00   #206
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Total canard, myth, falsehood. when ranchers began raising them for their wings evironmentalists got upset and worried that if the buffalo spread to the Rocky Mountains it would endanger the Rocky Mountain Oyster population.
The growing urbanization of America in the closing decades of the nineteenth century led to many fashion changes, as men eschewed wide brimmed hats and women were freed from their Mother Hubbard bonnets.
Parasols were replaced by handbags, sunroofs and convertibles replaced Conestogas.
No longer protected from the falling ordure of flying buffalos' fecal bombs, it became necessary to consume buffalo wings to keep them grounded. It's still important to watch your step, but today it's almost safe enough to look up at the sky.

Last edited by ChuteTheMall; 05-18-2012 at 06:04..
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:08   #207
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Col. Sanders led the Chickenhawk Battalion at the Battle of Chickamauga and captured vital documents, including the ancient scroll listing eleven secret herbs and spices.
"He said he fired a burst at the chest and if they didn't fall fast enough, he fired a burst at the face. He never needed to reload and had enough on board so if he missed a shot or two he could catch up in the fight. " -Gabe Suarez, 2008
Old 05-18-2012, 06:47   #208
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

During the Battle of Chickamauga, Col. Sanders ordered the execution of Foghorn Leghorn after he was tried and found guilty of corporate spying and espionage. At the time of his arrest, he was found with documents linking him back to Popeye's Fired Chicken.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-18-2012 at 06:48..
Old 05-18-2012, 06:57   #209
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

A day before offering IPO's to the public, Mark Zuckerberg, who is Facebook's founder and CEO, penned a letter to potential investors stating in part, "...[Facebook] is based on a solid foundation of angry birds and imaginary sheep."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-18-2012 at 06:59..
Old 05-18-2012, 08:14   #210
RWBlue
CLM Number 120
Mr. CISSP, CISA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
Well played, sir.
You are, of course, aware of the pivotal role that crullers played in the Trojan War.
I guess I must ask......tell me about crullers.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:22   #211
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Pontus Pilate was an avid yoga instructor and his name is still related to the stretching system.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:31   #212
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

The Okie Corral
Old 05-18-2012, 10:10   #213
SergeantC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
The Okie Corral

Love it.

When did dissent become un-patriotic?
SergeantC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:30   #214
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley

Few people today remember that the modern tradition of "Trick or Treat" at Halloween dates back to the ancient Celtic tradition of "Arkan Farl", a brutal custom under which children would be forced to wander by each house in a given village and either be gifted with warm pastries, or randomly attacked by a savage, knife-weilding Druidic priest against whom they would have to fight to the death before moving on to the next hut.

After running the gauntlet of each hut in the village, the few surviving children left would be permitted to eat the pastries they collected while the fallen children would simply be left as decorations in front of the huts where they were killed.

Nobody knows why the Celts engaged in this ritual, other than to speculate that the threat of an "Arkan Farl" festival was used by Celtic parents to ensure absolute obedience and good manners from their kids.

May you have food and raiment, a soft pillow for your head, and may you be forty years in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead! - Old Irish Toast
tsmo1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:43   #215
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugman View Post

Couldnt stop laughing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
G29Reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:20   #216
Mr T

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisbruno View Post
During Apollo 13's mission to the moon, Astronauts smuggled Taco Bell onto the space capsule. The farts let out by the crew after consuming their meals resulted in an overpressurization of the capsule......
If your going to be technical at least write technically. It should be "intergluteal explosions"
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:41   #217
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
Well played, sir.

The Trojan war was, of course, named by the winners and allowed then to gain the lions share of shelf space for their product in pharmacies across the world.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 17:27   #218
bowtie454

The "Supergun" Iraq was building to shell Tel Aviv was actually chambered in 10mm.
bowtie454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 18:50   #219
wrenrj1

GM makes the BEST CAR EVER! The VOLT changes the way Americans think about energy conservation leads to Obama's reelection. They cannot produce enough for American consumption so China opens factories to help ease American production.
Old 05-18-2012, 21:11   #220
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie454 View Post
The "Supergun" Iraq was building to shell Tel Aviv was actually chambered in 10mm.
... and the batch of NORMA 10mm ammo used for the first round of the Supergun acceptance testing was, most unfortunately, produced on a Friday. The pressure variance problems. for which NORMA 10mm loads were famous, were therefore accentuated by all the distraction of workers mentally preparing for weekend partying. One round created an overpressure condition that ruptured the first two sections of the Supergun barrel. The program never truly recovered from this mishap.