SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 15:21   #1
Chesafreak

Pass4sure any good?

Can anyone in IT tell me if pass4sure is any good? I have a certification test coming up in two weeks.
Old 04-03-2012, 22:25   #2
Linux3

Ug.
Now we get into the whole is 'certification is worth anything' discussion.

I've never heard of them and they look very expensive.
Why would you need this website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:30   #3
Chesafreak

I'm not asking and don't care about the whole debate about if certification is worth it.

I simply want to be sure I'm ready for the test. I don't mind paying for pass4sure if it will help me pass, just don't want to waste my money if its no good. I did Google it already. Most of the search results are biased and are trying to sell this or another solution.

I wanted to know if anyone on this forum has tried it and if yes what they thought about it. If you haven't tried it yourself and don't know someone who has then no feedback is necessary.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:04   #4
Sammael
Ich tu dir Weh.

Pass4sure is a well-known braindump site. I would advise against using it.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:00   #5
Chesafreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock-7 View Post
Pass4sure is a well-known braindump site. I would advise against using it.
Why would you advise against using it? Have you or someone you know used it?
Old 04-04-2012, 07:08   #6
Chesafreak

If you really want to know why I want to use Pass4sure, its because I want something with a test engine to evaluate my readiness for the exam. If I find that I'm not ready for it, I can reschudule in advance vs having to pay to take the test over and the obvious damage to my pride.

Please, no judgemental crap here. I'm not asking anyone if they agree with me, only if they or someone they know have used it. If not, there isn't any need to leave a reply. Can we please stay on topic?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:38   #7
Sammael
Ich tu dir Weh.

We are on topic.

Do I know people that have used it? Yes, I do. They have their cert, but when a real issue arises on the job, they have very little to go on, since all they did was memorize a dump. Makes them look like idiots in front of their superior. This is why I advise against using it.

Will Pass4sure help you get your cert? Yes. It's a braindump.

Will you know anything about the subject matter you just tested on? Very debatable.

If you are concerned about a blow to your pride, evaluate the true value of actually knowing your stuff vs. basically memorizing an answer key.

What cert are you currently looking at? I may be able to help you with some legit study materials.

You can also check out www.techexams.net - Great forum, great folks, and plenty of resources, no matter which cert you are currently pursuing.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48   #8
Chesafreak

Quote:
We are on topic.

Do I know people that have used it? Yes, I do. They have their cert, but when a real issue arises on the job, they have very little to go on, since all they did was memorize a dump. Makes them look like idiots in front of their superior. This is why I advise against using it.

Will you know anything about the subject matter you just tested on? Very debatable.

If you are concerned about a blow to your pride, evaluate the true value of actually knowing your stuff vs. basically memorizing an answer key.

What cert are you currently looking at? I may be able to help you with some legit study materials.

You can also check out www.techexams.net - Great forum, great folks, and plenty of resources, no matter which cert you are currently pursuing.
I have been working with Citrix Xenapp for over two years. I have the knowledge and know-how to implement and have actually rebuilt the system once already after attending a training class a year after the system went into production.

I do know my stuff about the system. I also know that there are many small details I will be tested on that I may not have had to deal with on the job.

Now that I have explained that I do have the hands-on experience to perform on the job and I'm not just looking to memorize the answers, will someone please answer the question and not ping me for wanting to see if I'm ready for the exam or need more time to study?

Last edited by Chesafreak; 04-04-2012 at 08:54..
Old 04-04-2012, 09:04   #9
Sammael
Ich tu dir Weh.

Quote:
Seems like a pretty straightforward answer to me.

You asked for input on Pass4sure, you've gotten input.

Last post from me. If you truly knew your stuff, you wouldn't need a dump. No one is 'seeing if you are ready' for the exam. The fact that you are defending using a dump to pass a cert exam tells me your own confidence in your ability to pass isn't that great.

Whatever option you choose, I wish you luck.

Last edited by Sammael; 04-04-2012 at 09:08..
Old 04-04-2012, 09:17   #10
Chesafreak

Quote:
Seems like a pretty straightforward answer to me.

You asked for input on Pass4sure, you've gotten input.

Last post from me. If you truly knew your stuff, you wouldn't need a dump. No one is 'seeing if you are ready' for the exam. The fact that you are defending using a dump to pass a cert exam tells me your own confidence in your ability to pass isn't that great.

Whatever option you choose, I wish you luck.
I already knew it was a braindump. I was interested in it as a preview to the test and because it includes a testing engine.

To clarify, I asked for input from someone who has used or knows someone who has used it. I wanted an honest evaluation from someone about the quality of it. I did not ask what anyone thought about using a braindump. I did not ask for opinions beyond the quality of the product. I did not ask for anyone to be judgemental about using braindumps. Thanks

Closed Thread