MoneyMaker

That the best you got?
MoneyMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:52   #122
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Cop Talk

Last edited by TBO; 02-11-2012 at 03:55..
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:33   #123
BuckyP
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBadOne View Post
Cop Talk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMaker View Post
That the best you got?
I have no stake in this, but that is pretty funny. Sorry.
BuckyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:36   #124
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:
That the best you got?
I thought you were done with this forum?

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:25   #125
RussP

Quote:
Sorry but a Real Police Officer does not wanna come on these forums after what they deal with all day or night and deal with this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know way to many of them and they are not gonna come on a forum and discuss there cases and others cases,It just dont happen,The only ones you may see here are new rookies or the retired,But you will not see your everyday police officer that has to deal with crackheads,meth users,prostitution,rape,child abuse,killing,car wrecks ect. on here talking about it or anything else,It is farthest from there minds,So RussP if you think otherwise or want the viewers to think that this forum is full of LE waiting to answer questions or tell there everyday stories,Well more power to you,As i am done with this section of the forum.
You are right, to a point. A more correct statement would be that very few "Real Police Officer[s]" want to come on these forums after they deal with all day or night and deal with this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those that do, well they do so for several reasons. No need going into them. You wouldn't accept them.

It wasn't too long ago that even fewer participated. I know a few who use to join in. One of my close personal friends is among those who got frustrated with the unbridled idiocy of the ignorant experts telling them how to do their jobs, spreading lies and misconceptions, making unfounded allegations, and left.

I also know that more and more "Real Police Officer[s]" are joining in discussions not only here in Cop Talk, but also in Carry Issues, Civil Liberties Issues, and other forums they previously ignored.

Don't know if you've you've noticed, MoneyMaker, but those who are not "Real Police Officers" but pretend they are, they do not fair well around here.

And, yes, it is probably best if you are "done with this section of the forum."

But, again, you are somewhat correct. The vast majority of law enforcement officers do not participate on open forums. They prefer sites where members must be vetted to participate.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:27   #126
RussP

Quote:
oh by the way Russ i see you was whata Mall cop,bwahahahahahahahaha
Where did you get that idea?

Old 02-11-2012, 09:49   #127
RussP

eb31, you were online this morning. Did you miss my questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eb31 View Post
Great post! You have Russ pegged to a T. All mouth towards others until it comes back at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Exactly, to which post do you think I should reply, and exactly what should I say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eb31 View Post
YTown, moneymaker is right. Don't let the morons here bother you. They are just that, morons.
Quote:
Specifically, which posters do you consider morons?

Before you screw up too much courage associating yourself with others, you might want to read all the posts in the thread, not just the ones that make you feel all tingly.
Well?

Old 02-11-2012, 10:25   #128
Line Rider

"So, for you LEOs out there, what do you think about a LAC with a CCW coming to you or your fellow officers aid to save their life? "

The answer is simply Hell NO. Citizens are not normally going to get involved in a simple fight let a lone a gunflight. Most citizen feel that "You're the Police... that's why WE pay you, train you, and our tax dollars buy you TASERs, vest and guns. Trust me bring there. BTW He you every tried to get them to court? " I don't want to get involve..."

The only person you can count on is a good partner.

Last edited by Line Rider; 02-11-2012 at 11:36..
Line Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:02   #129
Bill Lumberg
BTF Inventor

Give ed31 a break. It's got to be taxing being an ex-pretend cop AND running a food pantry. All while working part time under a bridge. Have some compassion.
Quote:
eb31, you were online this morning. Did you miss my questions?Well?

Misspellings intentional.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:13   #130
merlynusn

Quote:
Where did you get that idea?
I think he's under the misconception you pretend to be a cop. Even though we all know better.
merlynusn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:47   #131
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlynusn View Post
I think he's under the misconception you pretend to be a cop. Even though we all know better.
Well, to be totally honest, I really did wear a badge at one time...no lie, no exaggeration. This is it.

Cop Talk

Yep, 7th Grade, 1959, Safety Patrolman. Good, now that's out in the open.
Attached Thumbnails
Cop Talk - Click for larger version  

Old 02-11-2012, 11:50   #132
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by YtownGlock View Post
Girls girls girls, you're all pretty... I think this thread has just about run its course. I thank those who actually took the time to read it and answer the underlying question within it :Would you (A CCWer) come to the aid of a downed LEO whether asked to or not. I appreciate the responses. Can you guys make a new thread elsewhere and hold your pissing contest there?
Your choice....You want a swirly this time or shoved back in the locker?
Sharky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:38   #133
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:
Well, to be totally honest, I really did wear a badge at one time...no lie, no exaggeration. This is it.

Cop Talk

Yep, 7th Grade, 1959, Safety Patrolman. Good, now that's out in the open.
That looks a lot like my first badge! Only mine was in fourth grade, and a whole lot later, lol.

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:46   #134
Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
He probably doesn't know what a swirly is, although most here probably do. I suspect he would go for a Hertz donut though.
Old 02-11-2012, 18:08   #135
overhill23

Theres one critical factor that i did not see mentioned. The cops called for back-up. If the CCH is shooting or holding the BGs at gun point when help arrives, it could get real complicated.
Old 02-11-2012, 18:16   #136
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by overhill23 View Post
Theres one critical factor that i did not see mentioned. The cops called for back-up. If the CCH is shooting or holding the BGs at gun point when help arrives, it could get real complicated.
I love what-ifs (actually I hate them but no matter): What If, while hanging out in Houston, you were seeing this guy below get his butt handed to him by the "BG" was actually this guy pretending to be LEO? This fat SOB pretending to be LEO yells for 'help' and you assist in a wrongful arrest with your own firearm? Holy crap the civil lawsuits ... criminal lawsuits... damn. From reading the news there are so many posers out there right now it is sick.

Cop Talk
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.

Last edited by Javelin; 02-11-2012 at 18:19..
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 19:21   #137
nikerret
Mr. Awesome

Quote:
Sorry but a Real Police Officer does not wanna come on these forums after what they deal with all day or night and deal with this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know way to many of them and they are not gonna come on a forum and discuss there cases and others cases,It just dont happen,The only ones you may see here are new rookies or the retired,But you will not see your everyday police officer that has to deal with crackheads,meth users,prostitution,rape,child abuse,killing,car wrecks ect. on here talking about it or anything else,It is farthest from there minds,So RussP if you think otherwise or want the viewers to think that this forum is full of LE waiting to answer questions or tell there everyday stories,Well more power to you,As i am done with this section of the forum.
Wahoo!!! I'm one of the only, again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line Rider View Post
The only person you can count on is a good partner.
Partner? As in, ride in the car with you? Weird
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 21:59   #138
YtownGlock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
LOL, I don't think so. and no, I can't fit in a locker...
YtownGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 22:00   #139
YtownGlock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
He probably doesn't know what a swirly is, although most here probably do. I suspect he would go for a Hertz donut though.
Actually, I learned what both were in 2nd grade that was..... wow... 1998ish
YtownGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 22:26   #140
RussP

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikerret View Post
Wahoo!!! I'm one of the only, again!!!!

Tags
ccw, gunman, orc, stop, traffic