Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-17-2012, 16:39   #1
chevy01234

LWD Customer Service

Let me start out by saying one thing. Lone Wolf has earned my business from now on when I need Glock accessories. Here is why.

I ordered a 6" LWD 10mm barrel to hunt with a few weeks back. I got the barrel in and shot it. Much to my surprise, it was having some feeding issues. I was somewhat discouraged thinking it may be a long process of sending it back, waiting a week or two for the Armorer to look at it then another week or two getting it back. Man, I couldn't have been more wrong. I sent Dan (LWD Armorer) a PM on here explaining the situation. He told me to send it back and he'd get it handled as quickly as he could. I got caught up with hunt and life and all that good stuff and finally shipped it a week or so later. Dan stayed in constant communication and showed a level of customer service that I have honestly not seen in a long time. He let me know when he got it, what was done, when it was shipped back, etc. Just great communication! He also threw in a little surprise "for my trouble" which showed me just how good of a company I was dealing with. I have already recommended LWD to several people and will continue to do so without hesitation.

The barrel shoots great and LWD earned a lifelong customer. Way too many times on these forums people are quick to bash a company at the first issue they have without giving them a shot to make it right. In my experience with LWD, they WILL make it right!

Thanks again Dan and hope to order a longslide from you guys soon! Keep up the good work!