SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-01-2011, 20:01   #1
blastfact

Rang my 20's Bell and then some!

What a ****ing great weapon!!!!!

I'm paying for it right now. But what a ****ing wonderful tool!

This is not my first rodeo concerning 10mm. I met up with a old buddy I gave all my old school 10mm reloads too. I stepped out on a limb and shot up 500 rounds of 10 mm ammo I reloaded damn near 20 years ago. And used to destroy my over priced Colt Delta in the day.

The old ammo shot great! The new G20 shot far better than I ever expected. I had more damn fun than a barrel full of monkeys on PCP!

I did not have one issue with the pistol, LW barrel and all. Nothing! What a weapon! It ran like a Swiss Watch!!! I shot cotton mouths, crows and musk rats near the size of beaver. And dared a hog to come within a 100 yards of the g20. It did not yield to anything I shot! If I had the sites on the target ,,,, it hit! if I missed it scared the carp out of anything within a quarter mile.

What a shoot!!!!!!! Now to eat some pain pills and give it a cleaning.
blastfact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 21:46   #2
THE PUNISHER

cool, wish I could shoot some of my reloads....
Old 10-01-2011, 21:53   #3
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Great tp hear, blast!

I just showed my pops what Blue Dot flash is like at night. He was impressed.

Going after coyote with the Fusion in the morning. Using an electronic call.... More to come!
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 19:21   #4
blastfact

I really did have a blast with the pistol! My Delta Elite would have busted at about the 200 round mark. The G20 didn't even act like it was stressed. It worked great, other than throwing the brass like my CZ-52.

I should not have fired it! I've been paying for it since the first shot. Really put the hurt on my healing abdomen. But after the first trip of the trigger I just couldn't stop until the ammo was gone! Well almost gone I keep 50 rounds for HD. And it's setting her loaded waiting for the next time it gets a biblical work out.

Great Pistol
blastfact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 20:16   #5
The Pirate
HARRRRR!!!

I'm glad to hear you got to shoot it, glad your happy. Thats what 10mm does for you.
Old 10-04-2011, 20:34   #6
inspectorjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfact View Post
I really did have a blast with the pistol! My Delta Elite would have busted at about the 200 round mark. The G20 didn't even act like it was stressed. It worked great, other than throwing the brass like my CZ-52.

I should not have fired it! I've been paying for it since the first shot. Really put the hurt on my healing abdomen. But after the first trip of the trigger I just couldn't stop until the ammo was gone! Well almost gone I keep 50 rounds for HD. And it's setting her loaded waiting for the next time it gets a biblical work out.

Great Pistol
blastfact, it sounds like you are feeling a bit better. Glad you had fun. Actually it sounds like you had a blast, and that's a fact!
Old 10-09-2011, 09:54   #7
bac1023

Very cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:03   #8
cigarman454

Sounds like you had a BLAST blastfact. Congrats
cigarman454 is offline   Reply With Quote