Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-04-2011, 21:52   #1
bam45

New guy with a question

Hi there, I have a potentially unanswerable question. I joined this forum for the express reason that I want to buy a glock and I don't know which one to buy. I want a 9mm and a 45 to start with. I don't live in an area that has a vast assortment of firearms so I am limited on what I can physically touch. furthermore there are no shooting ranges anywhere near me that I know of that rents guns. I like the G21 but I am leaning more towards the G21 SF with the standard mag release and glock rails. As far as the 9mm I have handled the 17,19,26 models and I like the 17 the most. I own a S&W .357 magnum and a S&W Sigma .40 and have fired a few 1911s and some M&Ps. But I have the disease that makes me unable to look away from a glock, I love the way they look! Any insight would be great
bam45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 19:03   #2
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Plan a trip to a range in another city. There has to be a range within 3 or 4 hours of anywhere. Drive over in the morning, shoot in the afternoon. Stay at a motel and shoot again the following morning. Drive back home that afternoon.
Tell the guys at the range you want the range fees applied to the purchase of a gun. The money you spend for this trip will be nothing to what you save by making the right decisions. Shoot all the models and choose what you like best! You will enjoy the night out out too!

Last edited by JR; 09-05-2011 at 19:06.. Reason: spell
JR is offline   Reply With Quote