Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-26-2013, 16:35   #1
volsbear
Lifetime Membership
IWannaBeSedated

Crimes against kids

After today I'm wondering why vigilante justice isn't more popular.

Ahhhh. I need to decompress.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

"He'd look better with lividity" - BlueIron

Black Rifle Club - RRA-PSG
S&W Club - 22227
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 16:37   #2
blueiron

Oh... I'd venture to say that it's got extensive popular support. It just needs more Courts to do little or nothing and you'll see it manifest itself.
blueiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 16:46   #3
collim1
Shower Time!

I just had a pretty long trial involving a pedophile raping his 8 year old daughter for several years. Scored a conviction, still waiting on the sentencing.

I won't post all the things I imagined myself doing to him.
collim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 16:59   #4
silentpoet

When I was a reserve there was a guy who molested two young sisters. He was facing a couple hundred counts or more because it went on for some years. I will say this for our local dirtbags in the county lockup, they really wanted hold of him. I was told it was a near riot. So the feeling is pretty universal.

I currently work in a day treatment program for the mentally ill. We have more than one sex offender.
silentpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 17:46   #5
Islander-11
Meat detective

Yeah, the diddlers are the absolute bottom of the barrel. We have a case pending with a dirtbag who, when interviewed, told me that a 7 year old girl "forced her mouth onto my *****."

A rope, a tree...
Old 03-26-2013, 17:47   #6
Vigilant

How about a Scoutmaster who got a few of his young Cub Scouts drunk and raped them? One has committed suicide so far.

Y'awl have to deal with them long enough to arrest them and hopefully get a conviction. We deal with that same crowd day after day after day.... It's sad in a sense... they have the monkey on their back and don't even know it.
Old 03-26-2013, 18:07   #7
Ronny
Good Guy

Might be slightly off topic but was wondering. Any officers actually ever deal with "Satanic ritual abuse" or their victims (allegedly kids)? The recent British scandal got me wondering if it happens anywhere but with the British Royal Family.
Old 03-26-2013, 18:47   #8
volsbear
Lifetime Membership
IWannaBeSedated

The crap today was basically physical torture. Nothing sexual. Crack head burns 4 year old female with a metal pipe, a hair dryer, beats her. End result - helicopter ride to a children's hospital. Lacerated liver, lacerated pancreas, stomach full of fluid, concussion.

The judge accepted a guilty plea.......for probation.

Guy denies everything. The kid's mother tries to protect him.

"He'd look better with lividity" - BlueIron

Black Rifle Club - RRA-PSG
S&W Club - 22227
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 19:33   #9
Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
The crap today was basically physical torture. Nothing sexual. Crack head burns 4 year old female with a metal pipe, a hair dryer, beats her. End result - helicopter ride to a children's hospital. Lacerated liver, lacerated pancreas, stomach full of fluid, concussion.

The judge accepted a guilty plea.......for probation.

Guy denies everything. The kid's mother tries to protect him.

Rest assured, he didn't get away with a damn thing. One day, he will face another Judge.
Old 03-26-2013, 23:05   #10
silentpoet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
Might be slightly off topic but was wondering. Any officers actually ever deal with "Satanic ritual abuse" or their victims (allegedly kids)? The recent British scandal got me wondering if it happens anywhere but with the British Royal Family.
The only case I am aware of was well after the heyday of ritual abuse in the news. Last decade or so there was a case in LA, the state. Don't recall many details but that is the only confirmed case I am aware of.
silentpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:40   #11
Vigilant

I suspect there is more of that going on than we hear about.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:58   #12
Ronny
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpoet View Post
The only case I am aware of was well after the heyday of ritual abuse in the news. Last decade or so there was a case in LA, the state. Don't recall many details but that is the only confirmed case I am aware of.
You missed the British scandal. It's been a scandal in Britain. Allegedly British Inelligence Agents (MI5) would line up victims for the Royal Family and celebrity satanists to use in their rituals. It involves BBC, Royal family members, etc. Seems like Satanic cults permeate the ruling class and are well covered up. The US broadcast media blackout on this leads me to wonder how much of this is happening in our own backyards too.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370...f-satanic-ring

Jimmy Savile documents reveal he worked for British MI5
http://charlesfrith.blogspot.co.uk/2...d-for-mi5.html

After Exposure of Pedophile BBC Star Jimmy Savile, Probe Widens to U.K. Parliament
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...-uk-parliament
Old 03-27-2013, 12:49   #13
smokeross
GTDS Member #49

There was a case in the PNW years ago where a kid diddler did some very bad things. My mom said no punishment would be good enough for him. I told my mom if I had my way, we would use the huge staples that we held cables to stumps with to staple his junk down on said stump. Apply liberal amounts of gasoline and diesel around the stump. Give the diddler a piece of broken glass, and immediately light the fire. If he made it out alive, shoot him.

Shoot Low Boys, They're Riding Shetland Ponies.
smokeross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 13:18   #14
KevinFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
Rest assured, he didn't get away with a damn thing. One day, he will face another Judge.
Only if you believe in that ****.
KevinFACE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 19:50   #15
Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFACE View Post
Only if you believe in that ****.
Nice talk. I'm impressed.
Old 03-27-2013, 20:15   #16
clancy

Quote:
What if the pedophile accepts Christ as his Saviour and asks for forgiveness? Doesn't he get a free pass to heaven then?
clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 20:25   #17
Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy View Post
What if the pedophile accepts Christ as his Saviour and asks for forgiveness? Doesn't he get a free pass to heaven then?
According to my understanding, if he sincerely repents and asks for God's mercy, he would be spared from Hell, but would probably have a long and horrible stay in Purgatory until he is finally cleansed. He would make it to Heaven eventually, but it would be far from a free pass. God's judgements are hidden and terrible.

I can tell you this: Our words and deeds have far greater consequences, either good or bad, than we can comprehend in this life.
Old 03-27-2013, 20:30   #18
clancy

Quote:
According to my understanding, if he sincerely repents and asks for God's mercy, he would be spared from Hell, but would probably have a long and horrible stay in Purgatory until he is finally cleansed. He would make it to Heaven eventually, but it would be far from a free pass. God's judgements are hidden and terrible.

I can tell you this: Our words and deeds have far greater consequences, either good or bad, than we can comprehend in this life.
Where in the Bible is purgatory mentioned? I was taught that no matter how bad a person sins, if they truly ask for forgiveness, and accept Christ, then they go to heaven.

Of course, it seems as if we have 2 differing opinions of God. I believe in a loving and merciful Lord.
Old 03-27-2013, 20:53   #19
Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy View Post
Where in the Bible is purgatory mentioned? I was taught that no matter how bad a person sins, if they truly ask for forgiveness, and accept Christ, then they go to heaven.

Of course, it seems as if we have 2 differing opinions of God. I believe in a loving and merciful Lord.
This could be a good discussion, but Glocktalk is probably not the place. In a nutshell, I am one of the few who know for a fact that the Catholic Sacraments are valid and real. I have enough trust in the realm of Catholicism that I accept the concept of Purgatory. It also makes sense to me, based on the two components of sin. Catholic doctrine describes it as a place of cleansing.

Here is a brief discussion of Catholic doctrine relevant to Purgatory:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12575a.htm

Also, keep in mind, Catholicism is the form of Christianity which Christ Himself left for us. No competent historian can deny the fact that he walked the earth. Modern time started on the first day of the next year after His birth. The difference of opinion lies in what, if anything, different people think His spiritual significance is. I don't think. I know.

10-42.
Old 03-27-2013, 21:59   #20
clancy

Quote:
This could be a good discussion, but Glocktalk is probably not the place. In a nutshell, I am one of the few who know for a fact that the Catholic Sacraments are valid and real. I have enough trust in the realm of Catholicism that I accept the concept of Purgatory. It also makes sense to me, based on the two components of sin. Catholic doctrine describes it as a place of cleansing.

Here is a brief discussion of Catholic doctrine relevant to Purgatory:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12575a.htm

Also, keep in mind, Catholicism is the form of Christianity which Christ Himself left for us. No competent historian can deny the fact that he walked the earth. Modern time started on the first day of the next year after His birth. The difference of opinion lies in what, if anything, different people think His spiritual significance is. I don't think. I know.

10-42.
Christ was Jewish. Were He, or rather when He, comes back to earth, he would go to a synagogue before a church of any denomination.

Where in the Bible is any Christian denomination mentioned, be it Catholic, any of the Protestant denominations, Baptist or what have you.

In all honesty, I think He would be appalled at any modern church and their teachings. Except perhaps for Franciscans.

And modern time did not start the day after He was born. Time is just man's way of quantifying something that can't be measured. Our idea of time is really like trying to catch wind in a jar.

Last edited by clancy; 03-27-2013 at 22:01..