Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-12-2014, 14:14   #1
D445547
GT Sponsor

TALON Grips FAQ updated May 12, 2014

Did my order process?

If your order is processed correctly, you should receive an automatic confirmation email almost immediately after the transaction occurs. Shipping confirmations are sent when the item is filled, usually 24-72 hours after ordering.

How long will it take to get my order?

We usually fill orders 24-72 hours after they are placed. Because we use the US Postal Service, we ask that you allow 10 business days from the shipping date for your grips to arrive. If it has been longer than 10 business days since you received your shipped notification please email us at Orders@TALONGrips.com or call us at 970-367-7333.

How are TALON Grips shipped?

In order to continue to offer free shipping, TALON Grips are sent via the US Postal Service. They will arrive in your mailbox or post office box in a white envelope with the TALON logo and address in the upper left hand corner. Because we use the US Postal Service, tracking is not available on the free
shipping.

What is the difference between the rubber texture and granulate texture?

The granulate texture is often compared to skateboard tape or sandpaper. It helps maintain positive grip on the firearm even when hands are wet, slippery or greasy. Granulate texture is typically preferred in competition shooting or holster carry and provides the best grip enhancement. The granulate texture may be uncomfortable during a concealed carry, but can be made smoother by sanding it with 120 grit sandpaper.
The rubber texture is a textured rubberized material that maintains positive grip on the firearm and is well suited for complete comfort during concealed carry. This also ideal for those with softer hands.

Do you ship internationally?

We currently ship to only the US and Canada.

When will you have a specific grip available?

Design of proper grips is an imperative part of the TALON Grips mission. We take a great amount of time on each grip, ensuring proper fit and performance. We will post on Facebook and our website as new grips are designed and become available for sale. Please send emails to GripRequest@TALONGrips.com of firearms you are interested in seeing a grip for. We use these requests to prioritize the next design.

Where are TALON Grips made?

We are proud to say our products are Made in USA. The raw material is manufactured in Illinois, and the grips are designed, cut, and mailed from our head office in Steamboat Springs, CO.

I ordered the wrong texture. Can I exchange the grip for the other texture?

Absolutely. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for TALON Grips. If you need to exchange your grip for whatever reason, please send your unused grip in original condition back to us at: TALON Grips, 2522 Copper Ridge Drive, #B5, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 along with a note saying what you would like done with the returned grip (exchange for another grip/exchange for another texture/refund) and we will process that request as soon as we see it.

I believe I received the incorrect grips. What do I do?

First of all you can look at the back of the grip and there is a number burned into the paper backing (this will be 2-4 characters). Verify that you received the grip that you ordered by looking at that number vs. the DLo number on your order form. If the numbers match and the firearm listed is correct, then review the instructions as there are two installations (Front Wrap and Rear Wrap). If the number is incorrect or you ordered the incorrect grip email Orders@TALONGrips.com or call 970-367-7333.

Why didnít my order go through?

Most often, when a credit card order does not go through, it is because the billing address entered on the order does not match the address on file for your credit card. For the protection of our customers and ourselves, we do not have access to the credit card information you entered and are not able to make changes to the original transaction. It is easiest to resubmit the entire order.

Can I place an order over the phone?

Yes, you can call the TALON Grips office at (970) 367-7333. We are open Monday-Friday from 8-5 MST.

How do I install the grip?

All of our orders include instructions for both the front wrap and rear wrap installation. Instructions and videos are also available here on our website at TALONGunGrips.com/TALON How To

Does the adhesive affect the firearms original grip?

If you need to remove your TALON Grip from your firearm, most of the adhesive will come off with the grip. For the small amount of adhesive that may remain on the grip, rubbing alcohol will remove it.

How long do your grips last?

We guarantee that our grips will last 90 days. If the instructions are followed correctly, these grips can last years (depending upon use, storage, etc).

Where can I buy TALON Grips?

You can buy them direct from our website. There are also other online dealers as well as our ever growing Dealer Network. To find if there is a dealer near you call us at 970-367-7333. If you are interested in becoming a dealer please visit our Dealer Inquires page at TALONGunGrips.com/Dealer-Inquires

Will cleaning my firearm harm the Grips?

Certain cleaners will attack the adhesive of the TALON Grips so you should avoid aerosol cleaners like Brake Cleaner, Break-Free, etc.

Can I remove the grips once they are installed?

TALON Grips can be easily peeled off at any time. Any adhesive that remains on the lower frame can easily be removed with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth. You will not be able to reinstall a grip once it has been removed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote