Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-22-2011, 13:54   #21
Jake Starr

Quote:
The other middle east countries and those of the ilk of Obama will not be happy until Israel is pushed into the sea. (The elimination of Israel and retaking every inch of Israel is part of the Charter of the so-called non-country of Palestine.)
I don't understand why people can't comprehend this fact. Borders or no borders, Palestinian state or not, many over there and here, will not be happy until Israel ceases to exist.

Guess who's corner I am in....

The Christian faith is in no way pacifistic.
Jake Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 16:17   #22
tongix

The Talmud says, Be kind to others as you want others do to you. Praise be to God Almighty.
Koran says, Allah o Akbar.
Bible Says, Love your neighbor as you love God. If you love the least of these, you are the children of God.
tongix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 16:18   #23
clipper100

Send a message via Yahoo to clipper100
Zogby Poll... after this BS speach:

75% of American Jews ... Will vote for Barry in 2012.

You figure...
Old 05-22-2011, 16:25   #24
tongix

Obama was looking serious speaking before this influential Jewish lobby group. He knew he wants their supprt when election cometh. The man is postioning himself to be the two term Black president, quite smart.... that of course will depend if the US Jews take the bait.

Last edited by tongix; 05-22-2011 at 16:26..
tongix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 16:28   #25
ATL Peach Girl
♥Meezers♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
That is simply amazing...

S/he's gotta be a provocateur sent over from Organizing for America or Moveon.org just to stir the pot...I find it incomprehensible that anyone could actually be that stupid...

by the way JFrame.......your avatar pic is just the funniest one here on GT!!
Old 05-22-2011, 16:29   #26
clipper100

Send a message via Yahoo to clipper100
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongix View Post
Obama was looking serious speaking before this influential Jewish lobby group. He knew he wants their supprt when election cometh. The man is postioning himself to be the two term Black president, quite smart.... that of course will depend if the US Jews take the bait.
You meant black-muslim... Didn't you?
Old 05-22-2011, 16:55   #27
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtBaldy View Post
Nope, pretty sure he's serious. What that says about his intelligence/sanity TOS prevent me from saying
The TOS specifically prohibits you from calling his a lush, an idiot, a mouthbreather, a rabble rouser; in possession of an IQ approaching the maximum number of days in a month.

Using any of those terms would cause dis-favorable scrutiny on yourself from the moderators. No matter how bad the itch, don't lower yourself to trading insults with other forum members.

'Drew
Gallium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 16:55   #28
kenpoprofessor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Z6SlSqq0#at=19

This kinda explains the situation very succinctly.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
Old 05-22-2011, 17:04   #29
glock_19guy1983

Obama needs to stay out of Israels business.
"Our situation illustrates the American idea that governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established."

Last edited by glock_19guy1983; 05-22-2011 at 17:44..
glock_19guy1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:05   #30
railfancwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
Obama plans to revert the US to the original 13 colonies borders.
A friendly suggestion from a long time ally concerning the US problem with illegal immigration:

http://bigpeace.com/dfriedman/2011/0...-1845-borders/
Old 05-22-2011, 17:08   #31
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Geez glock_19guy1983, take that down. That is the kind of post that can get you a visit and get this forum shut down.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:15   #32
SouthpawShootr
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongix View Post
Pres Obama just emphasized hard before the AIPAC audience this will be the lasting peace everyone should work for. If he does achieve this, his second term might be sealed . The man is a genius , a notch above Pres Clinton.
Yeah, and it not half a day day passed before the Israeli Prime Minister (I can't spell his last name right without looking it up) called Hillary Clinton up and had a heated conversation with her. I'll bet the gist of it was "no effin' way" in diplomatic terms followed by "has he completely wigged out?" Obama had his final answer to that before the PM even entered the country. It ain't going to happen.

Last edited by SouthpawShootr; 05-22-2011 at 17:18..
SouthpawShootr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:19   #33
DNA

Send a message via AIM to DNA
I don't get why the Israelis should give up on inch of ground. The Palestinians started the war with the intent of destroying Israel, and then recruited the help of many other Arab nations, and then had their asses handed to them. Sounds to me like sour grapes.

Sorry to say, but it'd be akin to handing back the Pacific SW to Mexico because it used to belong to them... but even then, this would be more likely, as we started that war.

Dan
DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:41   #34
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL Peach Girl View Post
by the way JFrame.......your avatar pic is just the funniest one here on GT!!

Thank you! I live by the philosophy that a picture is worth a thousand words...

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:44   #35
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Drew View Post
The TOS specifically prohibits you from calling his a lush, an idiot, a mouthbreather, a rabble rouser; in possession of an IQ approaching the maximum number of days in a month.

Using any of those terms would cause dis-favorable scrutiny on yourself from the moderators. No matter how bad the itch, don't lower yourself to trading insults with other forum members.

'Drew

Oops -- given what you just said, perhaps I should edit my comment where I suggest that the sort of person to whom you might be referring is dumber than dog dirt...?

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:45   #36
glock_19guy1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Geez glock_19guy1983, take that down. That is the kind of post that can get you a visit and get this forum shut down.
..... Yeah i forgot about the secret service harrassing that kid over a face book post. Its a shame that the 1st amendment no longer applies to political oppinions...unless you are a democrat anyways.
"Our situation illustrates the American idea that governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established."

Last edited by glock_19guy1983; 05-22-2011 at 17:46..
Old 05-22-2011, 17:47   #37
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_19guy1983 View Post
..... Yeah i forgot about the secret service harrassing that kid over a face book post. Its a shame that the 1st amendment no longer applies to political oppinions...unless you are a democrat anyways.
Lets be honest, no matter how you feel about someone, the 1st has never covered threats.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

Last edited by Rabbi; 05-22-2011 at 17:47..
Old 05-22-2011, 17:52   #38
glock_19guy1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Lets be honest, no matter how you feel about someone, the 1st has never covered threats.
wasnt a threat. I simply said the israelis need to tell barry to stay out of their business. He is not looking to their best interests. He was and I believe still is a muslim. His people want to destroy Israel.

Last edited by glock_19guy1983; 05-22-2011 at 17:55..
Old 05-22-2011, 17:59   #39
Gray_Rider

DVD (Don't vote Democrat) But no one listens and we have this sillyness every few administrations. Sadly, American Jews vote liberalism over loyalty to Israel EVERY TIME. I am not a Jew but I would pick up a rifle and stand with them if they were facing the world alone. God made them some serious promises, and they are STILL "the apple of God's eye". This old Confederate says we had better STOP stabbing them in the back (regardless of who holds the Whitehouse) and deal with their enemies as we should have done decades ago.

*Rant off

Gray_Rider
Deo Vindice!

"Three hundred thousand Yankees is stiff in Southern dust:
We got three hundred thousand before they conquered us.
They died of Southern fever, and Southern steel and shot,
I wish there was three million instead of what we got."

From "The Unreconstructed Rebel"
Found in an old Confederate soldier's Bible.

P.S. The Jews stood with the Confederacy to the bitter sad end and Jews were amongst the final soldiers in gray to die for our country.

(Sorry skinheads, the "Southern Cross" just doesn't fit your pistol or your cause, but you do have the uninformed fooled pretty good!)

Last edited by Gray_Rider; 05-22-2011 at 18:16..
Gray_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 17:59   #40
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_19guy1983 View Post
wasnt a threat. I simply said the israelis need to tell barry to stay out of their business. He is not looking to their best interests. He was and I believe still is a muslim. His people want to destroy Israel.
I read it. It could be considered a threat. Because you say it isnt might not be enough to stop unpleasant consequences.

You simply dont wish harm on the POTUS. Even by proxy.