SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-23-2015, 15:23   #1
gatorboy

New Kahrs for 2015

http://www.kahr.com/gen2-premium.asp

I'm getting these triggers in all my Kahr's. Getting just the triggers will probably be next to impossible but I must have. The rest I could not care less about. Nice to see them actually coming up with new stuff though.

I'd buy a T40 today if I could get it in black with the rubber grips that come on the K series. Those wood grips are pretty thick. Not too thick but as thick as a double stack polymer pistol so... what's the point other than a range gun?

Why they have not made a K45 is beyond me. I would think they would sell very well, especially to the older or (I carry 45 because they don't make a 46) crowd. I love my P45, besides the long trigger reset it blows my 36 away.

"Typical German engineering; it's one of the few combat rifles that allows you to simultaneously protect your own right flank while shooting diirectly ahead."
gatorboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 08:58   #2
Redstate

Thanks for the informative post. I am a Kahr fan. It will be interesting to see what models will be Gen2. I would not think that all the premium series will be Gen2 right off the bat; but, i don't know. A T9 Gen 2 would be sweet.
As an aside, I would really like this Kahr sub forum to become more populated with new threads.
Redstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:55   #3
bac1023

Interesting...

Thanks for the link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 20:09   #4
Redstate

There's a You Tube video on it.

SHOT Show 2015: Kahr Arms Gen 2 FTW! - YouTube

I wonder if there will be a way to put the same trigger on a non Gen 2 Kahr. I would be interested in trying that trigger. Also, looks like the gen 2 was shown only in the polymer models. Wonder if they will be available in the steel models. Like you, gatorboy, the only thing that I care about is the trigger.

Last edited by Redstate; 01-25-2015 at 20:16..
Redstate is offline   Reply With Quote