Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 12:26   #41
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
faith, i am a as athist as they come, hell i was raised athist, FTW.
Your choice.See how easy that is for a Christian to say that to you then not have to kill you because you didn't convert?

Now if a muslim tries and gets you to convert to islam and you tell him no way man,I'm a atheist. According to the koran he/she would have to kill you.
Cool...No?

BTW I mean live with muslims,not in a muslim country.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:40   #42
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Your choice.See how easy that is for a Christian to say that to you then not have to kill you because you didn't convert?

Now if a muslim tries and gets you to convert to islam and you tell him no way man,I'm a atheist. According to the koran he/she would have to kill you.
Cool...No?

BTW I mean live with muslims,not in a muslim country.
Actually I have had a lot just shrug and not care, to a number of other highly non violent and often curious responses. A few weird looks and some “strange” replies,. I sometimes spend the night at my aunt in Brooklyn that is Muslims house. Also spent a few nights staying whit some Egyptian friends in sham-el at their house. A few times I whish Christian prothetizizers would whip out a glock and go to town after being stuck on the bus with them too long. ( really is it necessary all the way to Burlington Vermont?)
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 17:00   #43
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
[QUOTE=Peace Frog;17059226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
Jesus isn't all about love.He is a jealous God.But that's another subject.

As for my statement about the Japanese I used them just because they were rounded up...foolishly,but they never lost face.I know history about a few things,not all.I've lived with muslims,my mother is Japanese making me half Japanese.On one side of my family we have a long history of Buddhists and on the other Baptist.I've been to every kind of religious service I could,read and studied religions and their history.Without a doubt after living with,reading and studying islam,IMHO is not a religion.

Did you watch the video?They do a good job of explaining islam.Even have some former muslim terrorists telling you that islam is not a peaceful religion.
If Jesus were like you, he would have called down fire on the San Hendrin, struck down Ponchus Pilot, slaughtered the Romans, and made Himself Empreror of Rome. Fortunately, He is not, otherwise He would have never have consented to die of the cross for people who hated Him, and there would no salvation for anyone at all.

I think I prefer the other Jesus, not yours.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 18:02   #44
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post

If Jesus were like you, he would have called down fire on the San Hendrin, struck down Ponchus Pilot, slaughtered the Romans, and made Himself Empreror of Rome. Fortunately, He is not, otherwise He would have never have consented to die of the cross for people who hated Him, and there would no salvation for anyone at all.

I think I prefer the other Jesus, not yours.
Ok Mr.CIA man.


Last edited by Peace Frog; 03-17-2011 at 18:17..
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 18:32   #45
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post

If Jesus were like you, he would have called down fire on the San Hendrin, struck down Ponchus Pilot, slaughtered the Romans, and made Himself Empreror of Rome. Fortunately, He is not, otherwise He would have never have consented to die of the cross for people who hated Him, and there would no salvation for anyone at all.

I think I prefer the other Jesus, not yours.
Apparently you can't read very well.
Where do you get this nonsense in your head?Let me guess...You're bipolar?

I use the term religion because most people (secular) see us as a religion.Either you follow Jesus or you don't.All other "religions" have false gods.You know like worshiping a idol.If you claim to be a Christian then you should know Jesus said "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Do you as a Christian worship other false gods?Do you agree there are other gods?If you do you better read your Bible a bit more closely.
There is only One True God.I didn't want to go there because this is not the place.This is about muslims.But since you know my entire life from a few posts on the internet then lets hear your take on other "religions" and their false gods.Because that's what they are.
I'll be waiting to hear how your opinion on how Christians such as yourself should view these other "religions".

There is but One True God to a Christian. Do you not agree?

Last edited by Peace Frog; 03-17-2011 at 18:49..
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 20:50   #46
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Apparently you can't read very well.
Where do you get this nonsense in your head?Let me guess...You're bipolar?

I use the term religion because most people (secular) see us as a religion.Either you follow Jesus or you don't.All other "religions" have false gods.You know like worshiping a idol.If you claim to be a Christian then you should know Jesus said "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Do you as a Christian worship other false gods?Do you agree there are other gods?If you do you better read your Bible a bit more closely.
There is only One True God.I didn't want to go there because this is not the place.This is about muslims.But since you know my entire life from a few posts on the internet then lets hear your take on other "religions" and their false gods.Because that's what they are.
I'll be waiting to hear how your opinion on how Christians such as yourself should view these other "religions".

There is but One True God to a Christian. Do you not agree?
Ok religious man how do you know that some other religion does not have the true god and you are fallowing the false idol like you think they are?
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:33   #47
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Apparently you can't read very well.
Where do you get this nonsense in your head?Let me guess...You're bipolar?

I use the term religion because most people (secular) see us as a religion.Either you follow Jesus or you don't.All other "religions" have false gods.You know like worshiping a idol.If you claim to be a Christian then you should know Jesus said "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Do you as a Christian worship other false gods?Do you agree there are other gods?If you do you better read your Bible a bit more closely.
There is only One True God.I didn't want to go there because this is not the place.This is about muslims.But since you know my entire life from a few posts on the internet then lets hear your take on other "religions" and their false gods.Because that's what they are.
I'll be waiting to hear how your opinion on how Christians such as yourself should view these other "religions".

There is but One True God to a Christian. Do you not agree?
So, you're opinion of being a follower of Jesus is to destroy and torture all other competing religions? If that were the case would Jesus have offered salvation of the Gentile woman, or killed her? Would He have cast out the demon from the Greek woman's daughter, or killed them both? Please provide for me a biblical example of Jesus, a disciple, or an apostle who, instead of preaching and proseltyzing went around abusing and slaughtering "gentile" religions? Of course you may mention Saul, but after Jesus struck Him blind and he was converted and became Paul, he no longer praticed persecution.

What you are advocating is wholesale persecution. This spirit does not come from God, but from Satan.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:14   #48
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
So, you're opinion of being a follower of Jesus is to destroy and torture all other competing religions? If that were the case would Jesus have offered salvation of the Gentile woman, or killed her? Would He have cast out the demon from the Greek woman's daughter, or killed them both? Please provide for me a biblical example of Jesus, a disciple, or an apostle who, instead of preaching and proseltyzing went around abusing and slaughtering "gentile" religions? Of course you may mention Saul, but after Jesus struck Him blind and he was converted and became Paul, he no longer praticed persecution.
What you are advocating is wholesale persecution. This spirit does not come from God, but from Satan.
Quote my post in this thread where I said I would destroy and torture musims.
Jesus indeed offered salvation to these you mentioned but you left out the part where He said "go and sin no more".
You have a serious reading comprehension problem.Again quote my post in this thread where I said abusing and slaughtering people.
You are a bleeding heart liberal who is touchy feely and doesn't want to offend anybody unless you see them as mean people.The things you made up that I wrote in this thread are the things the muslims will do to you.But you're to blind to see.You mingle with these folks and other "religions" but Christ said to separate yourself.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? ... Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord.


Ok since you avoided my question can you answer it now or am I the only one between you and me who is doing the answering and you making stuff up (which is called lying and also a sin)?

Last edited by Peace Frog; 03-18-2011 at 06:40..
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:21   #49
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
Ok religious man how do you know that some other religion does not have the true god and you are fallowing the false idol like you think they are?
LOL...

I am not a "religious person".You will find most "religious people" as fake or evil as they come.

Now how do I know because God said.These other "religions" do not preach God sent us His Son to die for our sins and its a gift.All we have to do is accept Him and separate from the evils of this world.You'd have to be a believer to understand.

God said any other god is a false god.He is everything good and He gives people freewill to choose.He is The Ancient of Days.
I rejected Him for many years,I fought in a war that I was so brutal it scared me and I don't scare easily.Death never scared me and still doesn't,I've been on my deathbed a few times for health reasons in the past few years.But what does scare me is the second death,one without the Honor to worship God.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:20   #50
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
and having no clue what an Apostolic Pentecostal Church is. .
http://newlifeapostolicchurch.homestead.com/

I'm not in any pic or videos because I'm the black sheep...
I have a beard and Apostolic preachers say its a form of rebellion.I disagree.Oh well.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 16:35   #51
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Quote my post in this thread where I said I would destroy and torture musims.

Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
We should round up all muslims in the US just like we did the Japanese.
But the difference should be that all muslims be sent to Chelyabinsk and fed only pork.
The Japanese were loyal and wanted to fight for America.Then after the war they didn't go crying to anybody wanting reparations for being in camps.Look at those crybaby ****ing muslims crying about a little abuse they deserved in prison,that's if it really happened...which I doubt.

But of course it will never happen,the US and the bleeding heart liberals will continue to say that islam is a peaceful religion and they will one day rule this land too.

Enjoy!

Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 20:14   #52
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Here you go:
That's it?When did I say we should torture or destroy?I questioned if they really were tortured.And nowhere did I say slaughter or abuse.So you lied.Rounding up muslims is not a slaughter or torture,its the right thing to do.That way we can keep a eye on those evil people.

And you continue to dodge my questions about your Christian faith.And that's because you know you are wrong and not only that you know you lied several times in this thread about me.
Why not answer my questions about your Christian loyalty?

I answer yours but you dodge mine.

You have serious mental problems and I encourage you to seek treatment after you turn over all your firearms to a family member or police department until you show improvement in your mental health.

Good luck.

Last edited by Peace Frog; 03-18-2011 at 20:15..
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:27   #53
RichardB
Silver Membership
Senior Member
 
RichardB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
We should round up all muslims in the US just like we did the Japanese.
But the difference should be that all muslims be sent to Chelyabinsk and fed only pork. ........

"That's it? When did I say we should torture or destroy? I questioned if they really were tortured.And nowhere did I say slaughter or abuse. So you lied. Rounding up muslims is not a slaughter or torture,its the right thing to do.That way we can keep a eye on those evil people."

Some of the posts in this thread badly need an enema.

Why did you suggest sending them to Chelyabinsk, Russia? At last report it is not a health resort nor a tourist destination.

One of Chelyabinsk's international sister cities is Columbia, South Carolina; is that where you really meant for them to go?

PS: By the way Muslims are not evil people (at least the ones I met and worked with, of course I can't speak about your friends).
__________________
Richard

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
RichardB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:37   #54
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
"That's it? When did I say we should torture or destroy? I questioned if they really were tortured.And nowhere did I say slaughter or abuse. So you lied. Rounding up muslims is not a slaughter or torture,its the right thing to do.That way we can keep a eye on those evil people."

Some of the posts in this thread badly need an enema.

Why did you suggest sending them to Chelyabinsk, Russia? At last report it is not a health resort nor a tourist destination.

One of Chelyabinsk's international sister cities is Columbia, South Carolina; is that where you really meant for them to go?

PS: By the way Muslims are not evil people (at least the ones I met and worked with, of course I can't speak about your friends).
Because few people live there and muslims would have a place of their own.

I don't have any muslim friends.Before I knew the truth about muslims I did but they tried to kill me and my friends from England.Granted it was a war zone but traitors anyway.They were working for the RUF,even turned their own family over to them knowing they would be cut to pieces.
Enjoy your muslim "friends". But always watch your six around any muslim.Good luck.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:43   #55
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
I want to know why Kingarthurhk won't answer one of my questions about where his true faith is.I'm thinking you have mental problems or you are a muslim?Or both?

I've answered yours.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:37   #56
RichardB
Silver Membership
Senior Member
 
RichardB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 1,447
"Because few people live there and muslims would have a place of their own." Peace Frog.

Cynical me, I though you had chosen Chelyabinsk because of the nuclear accidents there: There was even a film about it named "CHELYABINSK :
The Most Contaminated Spot on the Planet"

http://www.logtv.com/films/chelyabinsk/

I apologize that I did not initially understand your honorable intentions.
__________________
Richard

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
RichardB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56   #57
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
"Because few people live there and muslims would have a place of their own." Peace Frog.

Cynical me, I though you had chosen Chelyabinsk because of the nuclear accidents there: There was even a film about it named "CHELYABINSK :
The Most Contaminated Spot on the Planet"

http://www.logtv.com/films/chelyabinsk/

I apologize that I did not initially understand your honorable intentions.
No need to apologize.Everybody makes mistakes.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 18:55   #58
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Kingarthurhk are you not going to defend your Christian faith?I'm thinking you are really a muslim deceiving like the koran teaches you to do.

I just asked a few simple questions of you.I answered your questions but you avoid mine.You do know what the Bible says about that?...No?

Well you muslim loving bleeding hearts have a Blessed day.I'm out of this thread.

Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 19:10   #59
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
LOL...

I am not a "religious person".You will find most "religious people" as fake or evil as they come.

Now how do I know because God said.These other "religions" do not preach God sent us His Son to die for our sins and its a gift.All we have to do is accept Him and separate from the evils of this world.You'd have to be a believer to understand.

God said any other god is a false god.He is everything good and He gives people freewill to choose.He is The Ancient of Days.
I rejected Him for many years,I fought in a war that I was so brutal it scared me and I don't scare easily.Death never scared me and still doesn't,I've been on my deathbed a few times for health reasons in the past few years.But what does scare me is the second death,one without the Honor to worship God.
LOL God Said!!!! Everyone’s God says stuff.
Most polytheistic religions ( I do not know any that do not) say that there right because there god/book said so. Nothing special to Christianity there.
Different religions offer different things. Christianity this dyeing for mans sin, deal. If that validates it before other reasons we must also invalidate it because of what it does not offer. Seriously no reincarnation. Must be fake.
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:23   #60
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
I want to know why Kingarthurhk won't answer one of my questions about where his true faith is.I'm thinking you have mental problems or you are a muslim?Or both?

I've answered yours.
I believe in the United States Constitution. One I have sworn to uphold and defend. If you were a soldier, as you claim, you took the same oath. And, now, you are apparently turning your back on it, because you are biggoted toward a certain faith. There are many faiths I have issues with, but I would never advocate violating their consciences by compelling them to violate their belief systems, such as you suggested, by forcing them to eat pork. I would never think of ending their lives by relegating them to a contaminated wasteland, because I disagree with them.

I wouldn't do that to you. Even though, you would clearly do that to others.

Your intended actions are neither that of a patriot or a Christian. I have nothing to defend for standing on the side of right. I believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and He has never instructed me to do as you suggest to anyone. There is nowhere in the whole of the Bible that instructs to do as you suggest. There is one spirit by which you wrote the things you did, and it is not of Jesus Christ. You have a lot of anger, anger is understandable.

When people shoot at you, you learn not to like them very much. I don't like the Mexican military, they used to shoot at me all the time. Now, do I want to round up all Hispanics and send them of a radioactive wateland because of it? No, I don't. Hispanics have a large population of Catholics. Should I force them all to violate their consciences by force as you would Muslims? No, I would not.

So, there, my angry, bitter friend, is your answer.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:12.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,136
286 Members
850 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31