gunrunnerx

Firm date yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfMarketing View Post
We are still on track for a late March/ early April... we are all very excited
Do we have a firm date yet?
Old 04-03-2011, 19:04   #23
mbpike

I got to play with the new lower when I was at the Tulsa Show and man this thing is awesome. I'm gonna have to SBR one because it was amazing
Old 04-04-2011, 12:54   #24
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrunnerx View Post
Do we have a firm date yet?
Yes, they are available now (they are on the trailer be driven back from Tulsa to Idaho right now)

We are excited!

Lone Wolf Distributors Inc. <
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
>
Phone: 208.448.0600
Old 04-04-2011, 12:57   #25
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbpike View Post
I got to play with the new lower when I was at the Tulsa Show and man this thing is awesome. I'm gonna have to SBR one because it was amazing

Thanks!! Refresh my memory, which customer were you like? We showed that lower off to alot of guys. I was the 5'11" brown haired younger guy there. I hope I got a chance to talk to you.

Yes that would make a great SBR.. I think that'll be a poplar option for the people that can swing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
>
Old 04-04-2011, 13:36   #26
mbpike

I was in a blue stripped shirt. I talked to ya'll about the timberwolf frame first and what barrel I would need if I wanted to thread a G34. Then we got into talking about the G9 lower. I'm sure you guys saw a ton of people. I was not even a vendor at this show and got tired of seeing that many people in one place lol
Old 04-05-2011, 17:50   #27
DCB12

Quote:
Yes, they are available now (they are on the trailer be driven back from Tulsa to Idaho right now)

We are excited!
Price?

Peace
Big Dog #1577
Florida Glockers #-12
Old 04-06-2011, 09:14   #28
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCB12 View Post
Price?

Peace
We are going to be probably right around $350 for a complete lower.

We are going through our initial order right now to make sure they are all good to go.

>
Old 04-12-2011, 10:12   #29
gunrunnerx

How are we looking? Are they shipping this week?
Old 04-12-2011, 12:52   #30
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
How are we looking? Are they shipping this week?

We got a small initial run in and we are going over them with a fine tooth comb to see if there are any issues.

I'm really thinking we are going to bring this initial run down to the NRA show at the end of the month and then our next shipment will be the shipment we'll start fullfilling backorders with.

Thanks for all your patience, I hope everyone is excited as us with the carbines but we really want to make sure everything is good to go before we start shipping them to customers.

>
Old 04-12-2011, 13:16   #31
gunrunnerx

Quote:
We are still on track for a late March/ early April... we are all very excited
Throw this timeframe out the window then.

They need to have a dangling worm smiley.

So, since you are taking this initial run to the NRA show, those folks will be getting a lower before those of us that backordered them?

I dont expect you to post this on the forum. Feel free to PM me your response instead. I would rather this thread stay positive. I love your products but am feeling a little down about this new "delay".
Old 04-12-2011, 15:08   #32
okent

I am the guy who bought the lower at the show.
I posted a range report and I am very happy with the lower.
My dealer had received the call from your shop and I was doing my own bolt carrier milling and just got it completely done today.
The gun functions perfectly.

Other than the buffer retention pin hole there are only two things I noticed.
All my factory Glock mags drop free except for about half of my 33 rounders.
Also the front takedown pin is slightly recessed inside the pin hole and can't easily be reached like a standard AR lower.
I plan to mill this down which should take me all of about 2 minutes so not a big deal.

I am also planning on milling out the shelf so it will accept a RDIAS for some full auto fun.
Thanks for the good product!

Tom in Tulsa
Old 04-12-2011, 15:45   #33
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by okent View Post
I am the guy who bought the lower at the show.
I posted a range report and I am very happy with the lower.
My dealer had received the call from your shop and I was doing my own bolt carrier milling and just got it completely done today.
The gun functions perfectly.

Other than the buffer retention pin hole there are only two things I noticed.
All my factory Glock mags drop free except for about half of my 33 rounders.
Also the front takedown pin is slightly recessed inside the pin hole and can't easily be reached like a standard AR lower.
I plan to mill this down which should take me all of about 2 minutes so not a big deal.

I am also planning on milling out the shelf so it will accept a RDIAS for some full auto fun.
Thanks for the good product!

Tom in Tulsa
Hi Tom, it was nice to meet you in Tulsa.

Yes our initial batch has the buffer detent a little too small so we had to open those up.

The front takedown is just a net result of the size of our receiver. To get one receiver that can be modified to accept a wide body glock mag and a 9/40/357 mag we had to make the outside dimension of the receiver a little bigger then a normal ar15. Since we still use standard AR takedown pins that makes the pin a little recessed.

In our testing all the factory Glock mags have dropped free. Are some of the 33 rounders you are having issues with non full metal lined?

When you get the drop in sear in make sure to take a video and we'll feature it on our youtube page.

>
Old 04-13-2011, 21:21   #34
okent

No, the 33 rounders are full metal lined. I will get some measurements this weekend comparing my others and also some of the other capacity mags.

My plan is to just mill off a little bit of the outside thickness off of that left side ear to allow the pin to protrude, just like you guys did on the right.
Even though it won't be flush with the side of the mag well it will allow me to push the pin with my finger instead of something pointy.
I'll just hit it with some alumablack and it will be fine.

I ran out of time this week to mill out the shelf and the bolt but I will be sure and get you all a vid of the gun in full auto.

I've been waiting a long time to get a Glock mag compatible AR and am really glad you guys have come out with this one.
Old 05-26-2011, 18:11   #35
gunrunnerx

First of all I cannot say enough about the guys at Lone Wolf. They are a class act and really care about their customers. Zack is a man among men when in comes to customer service. Deal with Lone Wolf with confidence.

In regards to the 33 round mags, I have found that the ATI mags work perfect. They fit the magwell and are drop free. The KCI mags need a little work as they are a bit tight in the magwell and feed lips sit a bit high and hit the ejector. So, you might want to find ATI mags if you plan on high capacity mag use. Ive found them at Palmetto State and United Nations Ammo in AZ carries them as well. Good luck.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:31   #36
C0untZer0

I have been interested in a 9mm for a while, I was dissapointed that Marlin and Ruger stopped making their carbines.

There are a lot of AR type 9mm carbines on the market, which I've never been interested in...

What makes this different from the other AR type 9s out there?
Old 06-01-2011, 10:18   #37
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
First of all I cannot say enough about the guys at Lone Wolf. They are a class act and really care about their customers. Zack is a man among men when in comes to customer service. Deal with Lone Wolf with confidence.

In regards to the 33 round mags, I have found that the ATI mags work perfect. They fit the magwell and are drop free. The KCI mags need a little work as they are a bit tight in the magwell and feed lips sit a bit high and hit the ejector. So, you might want to find ATI mags if you plan on high capacity mag use. Ive found them at Palmetto State and United Nations Ammo in AZ carries them as well. Good luck.
Thanks GunRunner I'm glad you are enjoying your carbine. You were one of the first public people to get one.

You can adjust the ejector if you need to, there are two setscrews to adjust it. The only problem with adjusting it too far upward it will hit the bolt body and won't allow the bolt cycle.

>
Old 06-01-2011, 10:21   #38
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0untZer0 View Post
I have been interested in a 9mm for a while, I was dissapointed that Marlin and Ruger stopped making their carbines.

There are a lot of AR type 9mm carbines on the market, which I've never been interested in...

What makes this different from the other AR type 9s out there?
Most all other 9mm carbines on the market use Uzi magazines. This one uses off the shelf WIDELY available Glock mags.

The magazine release on our carbine is very nice and easy to manipulate.

We have an enlarged trigger guard standard.

The other part is that ours is actually reliable. The "other" glock mag carbine doesn't seem to get very good reviews for reliablilty.

Our guns use standard stock sets, grips, trigger parts, and rail systems so that's also a plus.

>
Old 11-02-2011, 13:21   #39
itruns

Send a message via Skype™ to itruns
Any word on 10mm yet? Also still looking for a 10mm LW frame as well
Old 11-03-2011, 10:29   #40
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

We haven't started on the 10mm just yet.. we are knocking out some other calibers first.

>