Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-14-2011, 18:39   #1
dodgecope89

Got my new grip

I got my new grip the other day it came quick as i expected from the things i had heard and read. Also i really liked how the instructions sheet had a little hand written thank you on it thats just the kinda thing you dont see anymore especially when buying offline just a little something that i noticed and thought was pretty cool. So far i love it i put it on yesterday and even though i haven't shot it since but i feel comfortable in saying that i love it. It took the only issue i had with my new glock and resolved it and for cheap to. All that being said i have one question/suggestion ive seen a couple of pics of glocks with OD frames with the talon grips on them and IMO they just dont look right. I think it kinda takes away from the frame being OD. So i guess my question/suggestion is do you have a color matching grip in the works and if not maybe its an idea for the OD guys. I know your very busy working on getting grips for the different varieties of pistols out there but this is maybe just an idea fr the future. I will be in the market soon for a OD glock and would love to have a talon grip to match. Great product great service great price what more could u ask for thanks again.
Anthony

G23 Gen 3, G23 Gen 4 FDE, Ruger LCP OD, Colt 1991 Government, Ruger LC9
dodgecope89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 18:49   #2
Joshhtn
Rastaman!

They certainly are awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dude, you are ****ing banned.
Joshhtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 13:50   #3
D445547
GT Sponsor

Thanks for the post Anthony! I am happy to hear that you like the grip so much and got a fast shipment. I know shipping slowed during the Holidays due to all the presents going out, glad to hear it has picked up again.

As far as OD goes it's just too hard to get a color match for the Glock OD. Some are too dark, some are too light.

Personally I would rather have a black grip than an off-color grip. So until I find a good match in a quality material black it is, besides, it compliments the slide nicely!

Last edited by D445547; 01-15-2011 at 13:51..
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 21:05   #4
dodgecope89

I completly understand quality first. Even though i think a color matching grip would be awesome i also would always choose useability over looks anyday. It was just an idea i had and i appreciate the response its nice to know that at least your ideas as a customer are heard. Keep up the good work.

G23 Gen 3, G23 Gen 4 FDE, Ruger LCP OD, Colt 1991 Government, Ruger LC9
dodgecope89 is offline   Reply With Quote