SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-30-2006, 03:01   #181
Navy HMC

Quote:
Originally posted by mnMACD
I happen to love "Janie's Got a gun" and I loathe guns.
Also, given his tag line, methinks there is a touch of troll about him. While I could make merriment of this tag, I feel that this thread should be troll diet material.

Let's keep the thread on topic and alive folks! Keep it up.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:31   #182
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

.......you help to keep the "You might be a Gun Nut If" thread moving forward!!!!!!

Old 06-30-2006, 09:18   #183
mnMACD
Non-Gunner

I hang out here for fun, too see what people are saying about guns. Occasionally I interject, because I feel the need to do so, also because Iam a non-gunner/glocker just trying to spread my word that guns are unnecesary.
Old 06-30-2006, 19:15   #184
Navy HMC

mnMACD,

Wrong thread...now back on topic please, and the subject that has been chosen is "You might be a gun nut if..."! (sorry no groucho marx smiley yet.)
Old 07-02-2006, 09:15   #185
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"...... You think mnMACD would be a perfect "William Tell" candidate!!!!!

(while the shooter is wearing a blindfold using a G18 on F/A)

Old 07-02-2006, 13:48   #186
Walter45Auto

Send a message via Yahoo to Walter45Auto
Quote:
Originally posted by Navy HMC
mnMACD,

Wrong thread...now back on topic please, and the subject that has been chosen is "You might be a gun nut if..."! (sorry no groucho marx smiley yet.)
Ditto. BTW, I'm STILL waiting for the guy that can quote Title II to show up in here..... What's the running total of these now???

Old 07-02-2006, 15:31   #187
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

This thread is up to a good 275 postings for "you might be a gun nut if..."

Thank go to NavyHMC for keeping count!!!

NavyHMC

Old 07-03-2006, 21:33   #188
Walter45Auto

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynn D
You might be a gun-nut if...
2) You have at least three people on your cell who you can call if you have a gun related issue or have a major problem at the range
You might be a gun-nut if...

You are somebody's gun info contact...... (I'll bet y'all all wonder how I came up with that one. )

Old 07-03-2006, 22:03   #189
AIREglockDALE

If....
after purchasing a new gun , u tell your friends or spouse..."it followed me home so i kept it"

or..u leave for the range with an empty case..and return w/ a full one to act as cover for a purchase..placing it in the safe acting like all is normal
Old 07-03-2006, 22:07   #190
Walter45Auto

I've done the first one, and I'll save the second for future use.

Old 07-04-2006, 00:32   #191
farranger

Quote:
I hang out here for fun, too see what people are saying about guns. Occasionally I interject, because I feel the need to do so, also because Iam a non-gunner/glocker just trying to spread my word that guns are unnecesary.
Dude, that is evangelism that is going nowhere. Just curious why you tilt at windmills in such a way. I am a Christian who disagrees with the world, but I know the ending of the story, Jesus has already won, so to me that makes sense. Not a flame, just curious.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:56   #192
Navy HMC

Come on guys, don't feed the troll. If mnMACD feels so strongly about his position, let him post and get flamed elsewhere-this here is Lighter Side, the topic is "You might be a gun nut if..." not anitgun slam etc.
Remember: LIGHTER SIDE! smile and carry on.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:16   #193
mnMACD
Non-Gunner

It seems that I hit a nerve with my comment about gun users. All I'm trying to prove is, why should you use a gun, unless you are to lazy to kick someone's ass kung fu style. That's how they used to do it any way.
Old 07-04-2006, 13:42   #194
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

Troll,

You are in the Joke section of a PRO GUN web site. You are obviously nothing but a "joke" to come here to even attempt to "prove something". Tell your mommy & daddy to keep you away from the computer, after all it is for grown up's only........

Old 07-04-2006, 14:49   #195
eddief4
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally posted by Glockdude1
Troll,

You are in the Joke section of a PRO GUN web site. You are obviously nothing but a "joke" to come here to even attempt to "prove something". Tell your mommy & daddy to keep you away from the computer, after all it is for grown up's only........

Old 07-04-2006, 19:17   #196
Navy HMC

Quote:
It seems that I hit a nerve with my comment about gun users. All I'm trying to prove is, why should you use a gun, unless you are to lazy to kick someone's ass kung fu style. That's how they used to do it any way.
Okay, I will violate my own troll feeding rule:

mnMACD: This is not about striking a nerve, this is about TROLLING-i.e. what you are doing right now. This is not the forum for your tirade, you have been advised several times that this is a Joke and humor forum, not a gun control forum.

This particular thread is a humorous discussion about what is/is not a gun nut. It is just that humor, there is no political references being made, this is not a policy making issue, it is for FUN!!! nothing else. Now, please go elsewhere. You appear to be a poor misguided person who is not getting his satisfaction elsewhere and must interupt others fun for you own ammusement.

Now, may I direct you to: The Gun control forum of Glock Talk this is better suited to your agenda.

Thank you.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:22   #197
Navy HMC

If you find a spent cartridge at the range and immediately start wishing you had a gun that shot it.

...And start looking for one.

did this with .338-378 and .458 win mag.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:48   #198
NRA_guy
Unreconstructed

OK. I love all the above, but I don't understand this one:

Quote:
-If you get misty eyed evey time you sell a gun..
What does "sell a gun" mean? I'm not familiar with that expression.

Conservatives have faith in individuals; liberals put their faith in the government.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:30   #199
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Navy HMC
If you find a spent cartridge at the range and immediately start wishing you had a gun that shot it.

...And start looking for one.

did this with .338-378 and .458 win mag.
I found a .50BMG brass at the range recently and felt the same way!!

Old 07-05-2006, 08:40   #200
NRA_guy
Unreconstructed

- If you ever put off paying your electric bill in order to pay your NRA dues.

- If you tell your wife to come over to the gun department in Walmart to find you when she's finished shopping. (Tell me you haven't done that.)

- If you take a gun to family reunions.

Conservatives have faith in individuals; liberals put their faith in the government.