Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 16:37   #181
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
Uncle pg, the targets are very very near! So it looked quick, what looked like good runs became average runs and most shooters were getting the same times The stages were feel good stages, if you want to build your confidence, go shoot this match

toots cup was a diff story altogether! :(

Last edited by ans3288; 04-02-2011 at 16:39..
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 16:51   #182
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
the COF constantly makes you think twice or thrice and in my case four times if there are hits on the paper! hanep sa layo! sniper course using a pistol... the plates were very thick, i saw 2 shooters (production and OPEN) engage the square plates center mass and the plates just jumped from the pedestal and not fall over, best scenario was that it just "fainted" from its pedestal!

this match was a test of your confidence and skill in shooting, and i learned that i still need to develop a lot of BOTH

2011 Toots Cup Level 3

Last edited by ans3288; 04-02-2011 at 16:56..
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 17:11   #183
9MX
Rei!
 
9MX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shooting
Posts: 6,559


Quote:
Originally Posted by ans3288 View Post
the COF constantly makes you think twice or thrice and in my case four times if there are hits on the paper! hanep sa layo! sniper course using a pistol... the plates were very thick, i saw 2 shooters (production and OPEN) engage the square plates center mass and the plates just jumped from the pedestal and not fall over, best scenario was that it just "fainted" from its pedestal!

this match was a test of your confidence and skill in shooting, and i learned that i still need to develop a lot of BOTH

2011 Toots Cup Level 3
the COFs were deceiving, they looked "easy," but when once you go on deck ang start shooting..you get that WTF! feeling
__________________
at least buking na si Mando Rugas
BOG DAWG# 888

Last edited by 9MX; 04-02-2011 at 17:12..
9MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 17:19   #184
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
Plates looked ok, until when u sight them thats when u realize the front sight actually covers the plates already!
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 19:56   #185
atmarcella
Senior Member
 
atmarcella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: san pablo, laguna.
Posts: 3,777
share ko lang, slight OT pero shooting news pa din,

click

link to news that sevigny will be shooting standard at ipsc greece.
__________________
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
atmarcella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 20:42   #186
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putok-Glock View Post
a decade?! it should be very interesting how you managed yourself in the game. Without the desires to win and improve should give you a stress-free match. For me thats good mental game so I always strive for it in every match I attend.

I was there fri pm. what div po kayo? Its good to know youre testing ipsc waters again..Welcome back bro!
Sa production
Walang stress , it's kind of like brushing your teeth and it's just as exciting hehe
Kaso skill wise, wala na talaga
The only good thing was napipilitan ako to really use my sights like a newbie
Had a big jam (@#$% shadow! my old 85 never lets me down ) then lahat na ng stages may miss after that
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:39   #187
choi_tan2000
BoG # 55555
 
choi_tan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: pasig
Posts: 1,674
Wow fafa A welcome back, when did you shoot bro, ako this am satisfy nmn ako sa putok ko maliban sa 3 misses grrrrrrrr

Sir pg hows ur shoot
__________________
"If You Run, You Only Die Tired"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
choi_tan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:07   #188
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by choi_tan2000 View Post
Wow fafa A welcome back, when did you shoot bro, ako this am satisfy nmn ako sa putok ko maliban sa 3 misses grrrrrrrr

Sir pg hows ur shoot
Kahapon pards
3 mikes din ako at isang jam
Expected ko naman yung putok , yung sa galaw ako natatawa
Ang alam ko ang bilis ng takbo ko
Pero sa video , nagjojogging haha kaya pala di ako pinapawisan
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:38   #189
Putok-Glock
Senior Member
 
Putok-Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: @MayonDotCom
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by choi_tan2000 View Post
Wow fafa A welcome back, when did you shoot bro, ako this am satisfy nmn ako sa putok ko maliban sa 3 misses grrrrrrrr

Sir pg hows ur shoot
My runs were ok, clean in all stages. I resolved to call each shot no matter what. It was a bit difficult to do on plates. Need to practice more my mental discipline. But I was under control of myself through out. It felt boring but fulfilling coz I was able to achieve my goal. and winning was not one of them.
__________________
Accuracy is simple but not easy...
BoG # 1935
Mayon Shooting and Hunting Sports Club
Putok-Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:46   #190
Putok-Glock
Senior Member
 
Putok-Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: @MayonDotCom
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
Sa production
Had a big jam (@#$% shadow! my old 85 never lets me down ) then lahat na ng stages may miss after that
Bro FTE ba prob? had seen a lot of Shadows w/ said jams. Think the tension sa extractor is not strong enough. Its a common prob sa model na yan. Tama ka, sa 85 wala nyan...
__________________
Accuracy is simple but not easy...
BoG # 1935
Mayon Shooting and Hunting Sports Club
Putok-Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:18   #191
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putok-Glock View Post
Bro FTE ba prob? had seen a lot of Shadows w/ said jams. Think the tension sa extractor is not strong enough. Its a common prob sa model na yan. Tama ka, sa 85 wala nyan...
di ko na nakita , direcho clear at change mag na
Natuwa naman ako , after all these years automatic pa din ang malf drills
Still getting used to the gun, the trigger is stock
|Come to think of it , last sat ko siya una pinutok


Sarap sana mag punta sa puerto princesa , havent been there yet
Kaso hindi pang derby ang putok ko , pang tupada
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 16:31   #192
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
Hoping to get to meetup wid u in one of these matches welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
Sa production
Walang stress , it's kind of like brushing your teeth and it's just as exciting hehe
Kaso skill wise, wala na talaga
The only good thing was napipilitan ako to really use my sights like a newbie
Had a big jam (@#$% shadow! my old 85 never lets me down ) then lahat na ng stages may miss after that
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 16:32   #193
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
Congrats uncle PG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putok-Glock View Post
My runs were ok, clean in all stages. I resolved to call each shot no matter what. It was a bit difficult to do on plates. Need to practice more my mental discipline. But I was under control of myself through out. It felt boring but fulfilling coz I was able to achieve my goal. and winning was not one of them.
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 17:29   #194
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans3288 View Post
Hoping to get to meetup wid u in one of these matches welcome back!
Thanx!
kitakits sa laro pards , but I'll be sticking to matches close to home muna
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 18:21   #195
choi_tan2000
BoG # 55555
 
choi_tan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: pasig
Posts: 1,674
nice one sir PG, yan din sana aim ko eh clean slate but when i started sobra ata adreanaline ko pinaspasan ko lahat ending with 3 mikes.

but one good thing for me eh puro 1 hit plates ko kahapon hahaha di pa rin ako makapaniwala hehe

fafa A, sayang di tayu nagkasabay i shoot early kasi coz of a friend started 9 am finished 10.15 am

next time pasabay pede ?
__________________
"If You Run, You Only Die Tired"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
choi_tan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 18:45   #196
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by choi_tan2000 View Post
nice one sir PG, yan din sana aim ko eh clean slate but when i started sobra ata adreanaline ko pinaspasan ko lahat ending with 3 mikes.

but one good thing for me eh puro 1 hit plates ko kahapon hahaha di pa rin ako makapaniwala hehe

fafa A, sayang di tayu nagkasabay i shoot early kasi coz of a friend started 9 am finished 10.15 am

next time pasabay pede ?
sureness fafa
magkakasabay kami nila bowie parati
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 19:02   #197
choi_tan2000
BoG # 55555
 
choi_tan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: pasig
Posts: 1,674
Ok fafa sige kita kits
__________________
"If You Run, You Only Die Tired"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
choi_tan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 23:32   #198
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,708
heehee naka 78% pa
not so bad after all
Natatawa ako i'm so happy being 13th place heehee!
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 00:14   #199
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
congrats sir! me i have to be in my own perfect game to get to that standing, ikaw unang pakita pa lang yan na ang pasimula mo! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
heehee naka 78% pa
not so bad after all
Natatawa ako i'm so happy being 13th place heehee!
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 00:18   #200
ans3288
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 668
uncle PG congrats sa match sa laguna! #8
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:24.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 723
218 Members
505 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31