Sold and delivered!!
Kimber Custom II, Tritium Sights, Wilson Combat Speed-Chute.
Price: $550.00 FTF in Washington State, shipping could be done at your expense, see the examples below to get an idea of cost.
- Three Kimber 7-round magazines w/bumpers
- Original Case with Kimber lock and bushing wrench
- Checkered Wood Grips
- Pachmayr (I believe) grips
This is not a safe Queen, it was my daily carry for more than a year. There is some holster wear, and some very small marks from being placed in and out of the gun safe.
It never failed to fire. Smooth and tight, cleaned periodically and after firing. I haven't encountered any problems shooting FMJ or JHP.
Extras available (additional cost):
Galco Combat Master belt holster, Crossbreed Supertuck, cut to clear the grip (Combat?), Gould and Goodrich vertical shoulder holster.
Reason for selling:
I have a need for tighter concealment, and have switched to a smaller 1911.
Shipping cost sample (to Illinois):
1. FFL to FFL, USPS Priority Flat Rate Box = $25 FFL fee + $30 shipping/insurance, total $55
2. FFL to FFL, UPS Next Day = $25 FFL fee + $65 shipping/insurance, total $90
3. Private Party to FFL, UPS Next Day = $65 shipping/insurance total.
Post, then PM if interested, or you have any questions.
Thanks for looking,