GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 12:51   #901
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Ellen M. Zavian, J.D.

Title: Adjunct Assistant Professor

Department: Tourism and Hospitality Management

Address: 600 21st Street

Degrees :B.S. 1984, University of Maryland; M.A.
1986, New England School of Law; J.D.
1988, American University.

Ms. Zavian is a lawyer and a sports agent. She is the first female agent to represent NFL Players and has represented twenty-two NFL players during her career. Ms. Zavian dedicates much of her time to women athletes, handling employment contracts, labor issues, and promotional deals while writing for Street & Smiths’ Sports Business Journal on a weekly basis.
Davian Inc,, the sister company of Vencomatic North America, is bringing automation to poultry production in the U.S. and Canada. We are carrying the full line of Ciemmecalabria poultry conveying harvesters and loaders, as well as Glo Worlkwide LED linghting and and other innovations in barn management.
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 14:33   #902
Dogue
Trouble Maker
 
Dogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Davian Inc,, the sister company of Vencomatic North America, is bringing automation to poultry production in the U.S. and Canada. We are carrying the full line of Ciemmecalabria poultry conveying harvesters and loaders, as well as Glo Worlkwide LED linghting and and other innovations in barn management.
DEVIAN was a Swedish metal band formed by Legion (former singer for Marduk) and Emil in 2006. Originally called Rebel Angels, then Elizium, and finally went to Devian after they found Elizium had been used too many times, and the new name sounded more mysterious and sinister.[1] They released two albums, Ninewinged Serpent in 2007, and God To The Illfated in 2008. Legion left the band in 2010 due to his job as a tattoo artist. After the other members tried and failed to keep Devian alive, they agreed to disband it.
__________________
FL Glocker #556
GSSF Member
Dogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:58   #903
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogue View Post
DEVIAN was a Swedish metal band formed by Legion (former singer for Marduk) and Emil in 2006. Originally called Rebel Angels, then Elizium, and finally went to Devian after they found Elizium had been used too many times, and the new name sounded more mysterious and sinister.[1] They released two albums, Ninewinged Serpent in 2007, and God To The Illfated in 2008. Legion left the band in 2010 due to his job as a tattoo artist. After the other members tried and failed to keep Devian alive, they agreed to disband it.

The DILIAN League, founded in circa 477 BC,[1] was an association of Greek city-states, members numbering between 150[2] to 173,[3] under the leadership of Athens, whose purpose was to continue fighting the Persian Empire after the Greek victory in the Battle of Plataea at the end of the Second Persian invasion of Greece. The League's modern[4] name derives from its official meeting place, the island of Delos, where congresses were held in the temple and where the treasury stood until, in a symbolic gesture,[5] Pericles moved it to Athens in 454 BC.[6] Shortly after its inception, Athens began to use the League's navy for its own purposes. This behavior would frequently lead to conflict between Athens and the less powerful members of the League. By 431 BC Athens' heavy-handed control of the Delian League would prompt the outbreak of the Peloponnesian War; the League was dissolved upon the war's conclusion in 404 BC.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:54   #904
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
The DILIAN League, founded in circa 477 BC,[1] was an association of Greek city-states, members numbering between 150[2] to 173,[3] under the leadership of Athens, whose purpose was to continue fighting the Persian Empire after the Greek
Two letters changed?
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 03-11-2012 at 04:55..
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:21   #905
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Two letters changed?
Sure, why not??!!

SORRY...it's been a bad week...lol
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 15:44   #906
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogue View Post
DEVIAN was a Swedish metal band formed by Legion (former singer for Marduk) and Emil in 2006. Originally called Rebel Angels, then Elizium, and finally went to Devian after they found Elizium had been used too many times, and the new name sounded more mysterious and sinister.[1] They released two albums, Ninewinged Serpent in 2007, and God To The Illfated in 2008. Legion left the band in 2010 due to his job as a tattoo artist. After the other members tried and failed to keep Devian alive, they agreed to disband it.
DEVIAT is a commune in the Charente department in southwestern France.

Ahhhhh.......... the old standby..............when in doubt use a french commune!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 17:02   #907
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
DEVIAT is a commune in the Charente department in southwestern France.

Ahhhhh.......... the old standby..............when in doubt use a french commune!

DEVIOT Sailing Club is based on the beautiful Tamar River Estuary, about half way between Launceston and Low Head. The clubrooms are situated on the western shore of the river just under 2 nautical miles south of the Batman Bridge in Deviot, Australia.

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:28   #908
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
DEVIOT Sailing Club is based on the beautiful Tamar River Estuary, about half way between Launceston and Low Head. The clubrooms are situated on the western shore of the river just under 2 nautical miles south of the Batman Bridge in Deviot, Australia.
DAVIOT
Daviot can refer to two villages in Scotland:
Daviot, Aberdeenshire
Daviot, Highland
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:59   #909
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
DAVIOT
Daviot can refer to two villages in Scotland:
Daviot, Aberdeenshire
Daviot, Highland
The Danoit Haitian Relief Society (DHRS), was founded on September 3, 2010 as an educational, social and cultural organization located in Parksville British Columbia.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:34   #910
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
The Danoit Haitian Relief Society (DHRS), was founded on September 3, 2010 as an educational, social and cultural organization located in Parksville British Columbia.
Two letters changed?? LOL...
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:55   #911
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
Two letters changed?? LOL...
New record set. Actually 3 letters changed! My Bad!!!

Jet lag will get ya!

Back to DAVIOT
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 15:58   #912
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
New record set. Actually 3 letters changed! My Bad!!!

Jet lag will get ya!

Back to DAVIOT
Boston, MA is where DAVIO'S was born. And, in essence, re-born. Once on Newbury Street, in Brookline, and in Cambridge, Davio’s now resides in Park Square, and serves as an elegant oasis from the hustle and bustle just outside our doors. Stop in and have a drink after work in our welcoming lounge. The white table cloths of our spacious, relaxed dining room serve as the perfect stage for Davio’s signature Northern Italian steaks, veal chops, and handmade pasta creations. Additional theatrical flair is provided by our lively, open kitchen layout. Attention to detail and attentiveness to your needs is evident in everything we do.

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 20:54   #913
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
Boston, MA is where DAVIO'S was born. And, in essence, re-born. Once on Newbury Street, in Brookline, and in Cambridge, Davio’s now resides in Park Square, and serves as an elegant oasis from the hustle and bustle just outside our doors. Stop in and have a drink after work in our welcoming lounge. The white table cloths of our spacious, relaxed dining room serve as the perfect stage for Davio’s signature Northern Italian steaks, veal chops, and handmade pasta creations. Additional theatrical flair is provided by our lively, open kitchen layout. Attention to detail and attentiveness to your needs is evident in everything we do.
George Favios - International Fashion Photographer - Advertising Photographer - Brisbane, Sydney, Los Angeles and New York.
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:58   #914
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
George Favios - International Fashion Photographer - Advertising Photographer - Brisbane, Sydney, Los Angeles and New York.
The Lighter Side
Italian Restaurant in Charleston, West Virginia

Fazio's is owned and operated by Danny Fazio. Danny has been running the kitchen for over 35 years. In the past year, with the passing of his beloved mother, Nell Fazio, he has also taken over the day to day business operations along with his wife, Marsha. The kitchen remains under Danny's strictest supervision, including cooking along side of his kitchen staff, to ensure the greatest quality of food and service for his customers.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 16:59   #915
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Italian Restaurant in Charleston, West Virginia

Fazio's is owned and operated by Danny Fazio. Danny has been running the kitchen for over 35 years. In the past year, with the passing of his beloved mother, Nell Fazio, he has also taken over the day to day business operations along with his wife, Marsha. The kitchen remains under Danny's strictest supervision, including cooking along side of his kitchen staff, to ensure the greatest quality of food and service for his customers.
Dr. Sofia Bazios doctor
Toronto, ON
Gender: F
Specialty: Family / G.P.
Webpage:
Practice:
Hospital:
Answers Email:
Online Appt. Scheduling:
Accepting New Patients:
Phone: 416-487-
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan

Last edited by dan20703; 03-17-2012 at 17:04..
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:23   #916
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Dr. Sofia Bazios doctor
Toronto, ON
Gender: F
Specialty: Family / G.P.
Webpage:
Practice:
Hospital:
Answers Email:
Online Appt. Scheduling:
Accepting New Patients:
Phone: 416-487-
BARIO'S

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 13:03   #917
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
BARIO'S
MARIO'S PIZZERIA

The Lighter Side
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 03-19-2012 at 13:03..
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 17:24   #918
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
MARIO'S PIZZERIA

The Lighter Side
MARIA'S

The Lighter Side


The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 21:01   #919
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
MARIA'S
Marial is an unincorporated community and the site of a former post office in Curry County, Oregon, United States
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:56   #920
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Marial is an unincorporated community and the site of a former post office in Curry County, Oregon, United States
VARIAL Surfboards.......Revolutionary Performance

http://varialsurfboards.com/

The Lighter Side
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 03-24-2012 at 04:58..
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:41.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,265
328 Members
937 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42