Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 15:57   #801
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Statum BASALE
1 : the basal layer of the epidermis consisting of a single row of columnar or cuboidal epithelial cells that continually divide and replace the rest of the epidermis as it wears away called also stratum germinativum see malpighian layer
2 : the deep layer of the endometrium that is between the stratum spongiosum and the myometrium and that is retained during menstruation
BASALT noun
a dark, fine-grained volcanic rock that sometimes displays a columnar structure. It is typically composed largely of plagioclase with pyroxene and olivine.
a kind of black stoneware resembling such rock.

The Lighter Side

Hi Dan! We missed you around here!
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 18:38   #802
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
BASALT noun
a dark, fine-grained volcanic rock that sometimes displays a columnar structure. It is typically composed largely of plagioclase with pyroxene and olivine.
a kind of black stoneware resembling such rock.

The Lighter Side

Hi Dan! We missed you around here!
Lasalt, Austria is a place located in Bundesland Tirol region at 47°11'58" north of the equator and 10°39'16" east of the Prime Meridian

Hi back at you AV1911!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 20:12   #803
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Lasalt, Austria is a place located in Bundesland Tirol region at 47°11'58" north of the equator and 10°39'16" east of the Prime Meridian

Hi back at you AV1911!
C.W. LaSart
Horror Author of Ad Nauseam, due out Fall of 2011


The Lighter Side

Howdy, Ya'll!
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 09-18-2011 at 20:14..
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:13   #804
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
C.W. LaSart
Horror Author of Ad Nauseam, due out Fall of 2011


The Lighter Side

Howdy, Ya'll!
LAZART The Original Metal Wall Art & Decor

The Lighter Side

http://www.thelazartstore.com/
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 18:29   #805
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
LAZART The Original Metal Wall Art & Decor

The Lighter Side

http://www.thelazartstore.com/
Wendy A Lazarn is associated with Anti-Aging Consultants Worldwide, Inc. with the role of Director. is located in Boca Raton, FL.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 20:17   #806
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Wendy A Lazarn is associated with Anti-Aging Consultants Worldwide, Inc. with the role of Director. is located in Boca Raton, FL.
LAZARO Perez: Sophisticated Bridal Design

The Lighter Side

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 21:33   #807
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
LAZARO Perez: Sophisticated Bridal Design

The Lighter Side

The Lighter Side
Lazare Diamonds are available at http://lazarediamonds.com/
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:53   #808
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Lazare Diamonds are available at http://lazarediamonds.com/
Welcome To LAZARD

Lazard, one of the world's preeminent financial advisory and asset management firms, operates from 42 cities across 27 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Central and South America. With origins dating back to 1848, the firm provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments, and individuals.

www.lazard.com
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE

Last edited by AV1911; 09-22-2011 at 09:54..
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 21:19   #809
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
Welcome To LAZARD

Lazard, one of the world's preeminent financial advisory and asset management firms, operates from 42 cities across 27 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Central and South America. With origins dating back to 1848, the firm provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments, and individuals.

www.lazard.com
HAZARD

Ha! An easy one for a change!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 15:42   #810
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
HAZARD

Ha! An easy one for a change!
Marie-Rosalie Huzard, born 27 May 1767 and died on 31 January 1849 , is a woman editor and printer, French, specializing in literature veterinary and agronomy . She contributed much to the development of these disciplines in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century. She has also published works of art.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 14:19   #811
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Marie-Rosalie Huzard, born 27 May 1767 and died on 31 January 1849 , is a woman editor and printer, French, specializing in literature veterinary and agronomy . She contributed much to the development of these disciplines in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century. She has also published works of art.
BUZARD
Pipe organ builders

The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:36   #812
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
BUZARD
Pipe organ builders

The Lighter Side
BUZARA is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family. A number of species where formerly placed in the Dysgonia genus.

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 00:53   #813
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
BUZARA is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family. A number of species where formerly placed in the Dysgonia genus.

The Lighter Side
BUZARY, LLC is a startup company that was incorporated in Delaware.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 16:22   #814
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
BUZARY, LLC is a startup company that was incorporated in Delaware.
Bubary Agricultural Global Suppling Company Ltd

Bubary Agricultural Global Suppling Company Ltd Is a company located in Cameroon LITORAL DOUALA. If you have any needs, please contact Mr. Kome Williams, MobilePhone: , Phone: 237-75787020, Fax: . In addition, you can try to contact Bubary Agricultural Global Suppling Company Ltd by the fixed contact, Address: 21 AKWA STREET ZipCode: 237. Warmly welcome to contact us, to discuss cooperation!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 19:41   #815
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Bubary Agricultural Global Suppling Company Ltd

Bubary Agricultural Global Suppling Company Ltd Is a company located in Cameroon LITORAL DOUALA. If you have any needs, please contact Mr. Kome Williams, MobilePhone: , Phone: 237-75787020, Fax: . In addition, you can try to contact Bubary Agricultural Global Suppling Company Ltd by the fixed contact, Address: 21 AKWA STREET ZipCode: 237. Warmly welcome to contact us, to discuss cooperation!
BUBARS Jewelers: 65 Years • A Family Tradition for Integrity, Quality & Service

For over half a century, the family owned Bubar’s Jewelers has served the Santa Monica Bay Area with excellence. If you are ready to be taken care of during your jewelry creation and buying process, your solution is here. We are here to take care of you.
Our motto is
“We want to be your jeweler for life.”

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:14   #816
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
BUBARS Jewelers: 65 Years • A Family Tradition for Integrity, Quality & Service

For over half a century, the family owned Bubar’s Jewelers has served the Santa Monica Bay Area with excellence. If you are ready to be taken care of during your jewelry creation and buying process, your solution is here. We are here to take care of you.
Our motto is
“We want to be your jeweler for life.”

The Lighter Side

Our Team
Dr. Iman Bibars, Regional Director
Vice President Ashoka Global

Iman Bibars holds a Ph.D. in Development Studies with a focus on states social policies and reform, from the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex University, in UK. Her recent work examined public expenditures with special focus on social safety nets and social security.

The Lighter Side
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:36   #817
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Our Team
Dr. Iman Bibars, Regional Director
Vice President Ashoka Global

Iman Bibars holds a Ph.D. in Development Studies with a focus on states social policies and reform, from the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex University, in UK. Her recent work examined public expenditures with special focus on social safety nets and social security.
BOBARS Towing Service
2155 broadway
Schenectady, NY 12306
518-372-7555

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:53   #818
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
BOBARS Towing Service
2155 broadway
Schenectady, NY 12306
518-372-7555

The Lighter Side
Tobars House Cleaning
2618 Meridian Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408) 264-4174
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 20:34   #819
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Tobars House Cleaning
2618 Meridian Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408) 264-4174
Tobart Mannequins
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 13:55   #820
pupcuss27
CLM Number 119
Charter Lifetime Member
 
pupcuss27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: INDY, USA
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Tobart Mannequins
The Lighter Side
http://www.hobartcorp.com/

Hobart
__________________
If you shoot any creature on earth in the face, it will tend to leave you alone.
pupcuss27 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:37.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,296
360 Members
936 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31