Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 21:38   #21
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member
 
TKM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Just another ball of mud.
Posts: 3,277
Sneers.
__________________
Hey, I've been in a firefight before!
Well, I was in a fire.
Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 22:36   #22
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKM View Post
Sneers.
SNEEKS shoe tying aid for children. http://www.sneeksbiz.com/
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:56   #23
1gewehr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mid TN
Posts: 1,374
SLEEKS

to cover up : gloss over
1gewehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26   #24
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gewehr View Post
SLEEKS

to cover up : gloss over
SHEEKS Island (sometimes also spelled Sheik's) is an island in the St. Lawrence River in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is considered to be one of Ontario's Lost Villages, which were permanently flooded by the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1958. While much of the island has been flooded, a portion of it remains above water, but is not populated.

Sheek's Island was occupied primarily by family farms and recreational properties. In 1914, Levi Addison Ault donated a family property on the island to the Township of Cornwall, which became Ault Park. After the island was flooded by the Seaway project, Ault Park was rebuilt on the new shoreline near Long Sault.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30   #25
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHEEKS Island (sometimes also spelled Sheik's) is an island in the St. Lawrence River in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is considered to be one of Ontario's Lost Villages, which were permanently flooded by the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1958. While much of the island has been flooded, a portion of it remains above water, but is not populated.

Sheek's Island was occupied primarily by family farms and recreational properties. In 1914, Levi Addison Ault donated a family property on the island to the Township of Cornwall, which became Ault Park. After the island was flooded by the Seaway project, Ault Park was rebuilt on the new shoreline near Long Sault.
SHEIKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 13:52   #26
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
SHEIKS
SHAIKS
The complete family restaurant

Welcome to our world

A warm welcome to Shaiks restaurant, offering you a wide range of authentic Indian and Chinese cuisine in Hounslow from across India in a contemporary setting. We are a family-run restaurant with a passion for serving real Indian and Chinese food in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.

Offering you a unique combination of flavours to stimulate your taste buds, Shaiks's specialities include; mouth watering street food, delicious dosas , wholesome curries, and a range of delicious sweets all to be eaten in or taken away to indulge in later!

Book Your CHIRSTMAS PARTIES Here...

Indian & Chinese

Additionally, why not let us cater your next party or event? Shaiks catering can complete your special occasion, either on our premises with our fully licensed bar or at the venue of your choice. No matter how small or large, our professional team will tailor the menu to meet your needs, creating a unique and truly memorable experience for you and your guests.

We look forward to serving you.

shaiks.co.uk
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 15:38   #27
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 27,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHAIKS
The complete family restaurant

Welcome to our world

A warm welcome to Shaiks restaurant, offering you a wide range of authentic Indian and Chinese cuisine in Hounslow from across India in a contemporary setting. We are a family-run restaurant with a passion for serving real Indian and Chinese food in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.

Offering you a unique combination of flavours to stimulate your taste buds, Shaiks's specialities include; mouth watering street food, delicious dosas , wholesome curries, and a range of delicious sweets all to be eaten in or taken away to indulge in later!

Book Your CHIRSTMAS PARTIES Here...

Indian & Chinese

Additionally, why not let us cater your next party or event? Shaiks catering can complete your special occasion, either on our premises with our fully licensed bar or at the venue of your choice. No matter how small or large, our professional team will tailor the menu to meet your needs, creating a unique and truly memorable experience for you and your guests.

We look forward to serving you.

shaiks.co.uk
SHAIKA Cafe

A restaraunt in Montreal
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 16:07   #28
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
SHAIKA Cafe

A restaraunt in Montreal
SHAIKE Ophir (November 4, 1929 – August 17, 1987; Hebrew: שייקה אופיר‎) was an Israeli film actor and comedian, and the country's first mime.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:18   #29
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHAIKE Ophir (November 4, 1929 – August 17, 1987; Hebrew: שייקה אופיר‎) was an Israeli film actor and comedian, and the country's first mime.
EVENING SHAIDE IS A TOP RANKED ARABIAN SPORT HORSE STALLION whose offspring have have earned 10 National AHA awards including two Reserve National Championships.

The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:31   #30
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
EVENING SHAIDE IS A TOP RANKED ARABIAN SPORT HORSE STALLION whose offspring have have earned 10 National AHA awards including two Reserve National Championships.

The Lighter Side
THAIDE, stage name of Altair Goncalves ( Sao Paulo , November 5 of 1967 ) is an actor and rapper Brazil . Was very successful in years 80 and 90 , singing in partnership with DJ paulistano DJ Hum , forming the double Thaíde & DJ Hum . also was host of Yo! MTV Raps , of MTV , back when rap and black music .

Recently, he made a cameo in the film and television series Antonia on Rede Globo , with the character Marcelo Diamante. Thaíde also participated Movie Box Two in a brief appearance. In April of 2009 took command of the program Manos and Mines of TV Cultura , [1] leaving the program a year later. [2] He signed a contract with TV Bandeirantes in 2010 [3] and currently presents the " The League " this same station, with Rafinha Bastos, Deborah Vilalba and Rosanne Mulholland.

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 21:01   #31
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member
 
TKM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Just another ball of mud.
Posts: 3,277
Thaidt blogs.

No, really.










http://www.thaidt.com/
__________________
Hey, I've been in a firefight before!
Well, I was in a fire.
Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 21:31   #32
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKM View Post
Thaidt blogs.

No, really.










http://www.thaidt.com/

The Lighter Side

not quite sure what it is.....but here it is!!
www.thaidy.com/
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:32   #33
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
The Lighter Side

not quite sure what it is.....but here it is!!
www.thaidy.com/
Shaidy Characters is a pro active young peoples group from SHAID that offer peer support to others who find themselves in similar circumstances and now here we are on the world wide web.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan

Last edited by dan20703; 08-06-2010 at 06:34..
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 13:41   #34
pupcuss27
CLM Number 119
Charter Lifetime Member
 
pupcuss27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: INDY, USA
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Shaidy Characters is a pro active young peoples group from SHAID that offer peer support to others who find themselves in similar circumstances and now here we are on the world wide web.
Blue Shaddy are an Australian blues/ roots band who formed in 1999.
Biography

To date Blue Shaddy have three albums independently released and are receiving national airplay on Triple J . The group has also been showcased in the US through Tin Records. Blue Shaddy was nominated for the Tin Records 2007 New Music compilation . They are currently working on their 4th album due for release in 2007.

Singer songwriter and guitarist Jim McClelland, his brother Graham McClelland ( harmonica) and Sandra McClelland ( bass guitarist and wife of Jim) were born and bred in Western Australia's remote wheat belt, which has had a strong influence on their music, especially songs such as "Don’t wanna die here" and "People talk". Having lived in the city of Perth for some 14 years and meeting band members, Malaysian born Arun Satgunasingam ( drummer and percussionist) and percussionist Sri Lankan born Kanchana Karunaratna, the band has been exposed to new influences which leads to what Blue Shaddy are today.

SHADDY
__________________
If you shoot any creature on earth in the face, it will tend to leave you alone.
pupcuss27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 17:46   #35
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 27,447
SHODDY

Not a good way to do things...
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 21:27   #36
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
SHODDY

Not a good way to do things...
SHODDS

Welcome aboard the Doggship! SHODDS is a mailing list for fans of The X-Files that like Dana Scully and John Doggett - as friends or (even better!) a couple. If that's what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
So grab a lifepreserver and come on in to enjoy all things Doggett and Scully. Join other members in the DoggKollar Lounge - where you get a free 55-gallon drum with scraw upon arrival (ShipperSwabs distributed randomly)

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:12   #37
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHODDS

Welcome aboard the Doggship! SHODDS is a mailing list for fans of The X-Files that like Dana Scully and John Doggett - as friends or (even better!) a couple. If that's what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
So grab a lifepreserver and come on in to enjoy all things Doggett and Scully. Join other members in the DoggKollar Lounge - where you get a free 55-gallon drum with scraw upon arrival (ShipperSwabs distributed randomly)
SHODES Plural of SHODE

1. The parting of the hair on the head.
Full straight and even lay his jolly shode.
- Chaucer.
2. The top of the head; the head.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 13:10   #38
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 27,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
SHODES Plural of SHODE

1. The parting of the hair on the head.
Full straight and even lay his jolly shode.
- Chaucer.
2. The top of the head; the head.
RHODES

For either the Collosus of Rhodes, or the uber-scholarly institution...
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 14:58   #39
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
RHODES

For either the Collosus of Rhodes, or the uber-scholarly institution...
East Rhudes Creek - Kentucky
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 18:06   #40
pupcuss27
CLM Number 119
Charter Lifetime Member
 
pupcuss27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: INDY, USA
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
East Rhudes Creek - Kentucky
Chud or Chude (Slavic: чудь, in finnic languages: tshuudi, tšuudi, čuđit) is a term historically applied in the early Russian annals to several Finno-Ugric peoples in the area of what is now Finland, Estonia and Northwestern Russia.

Perhaps the earliest use of the term Chudes to describe proto-Estonians was ca. 1100, by the monk Nestor, in the earliest Russian chronicles.[1] According to Nestor, Yaroslav I the Wise invaded the country of the Chuds in 1030 and laid the foundations of Yuryev, (the historical Russian name of Tartu, Estonia). Then Chud was used to describe other Baltic Finns called volok which is thought to refer to the Karelians.

According to Old East Slavic chronicles the Chudes were one of the founders of the Rus' state.[1]

The Northern Chudes were also a mythical people in folklore among Northern Russians and their neighbours. In Komi mythology, the Northern Chudes represent the mythic ancestors of the Komi people.[2]

Demographic genetic research has shown that the genome of many in northern and western Russia shares many similarities with the Finnic.

CHUDES

pup
The Lighter Side
.....____________________ , ,__
....../ `---___________----_____] - - - - - - - - ░ ▒▓▓█D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

Last edited by pupcuss27; 08-09-2010 at 18:06..
pupcuss27 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 632
148 Members
484 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31