Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 09:59   #261
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
FRANNY
Franny and Zooey is J. D. Salinger's third book, published as such in 1961, its two parts having originally appeared as a short story and a novella in The New Yorker in 1955 and 1957, respectively. Franny and Zooey, a sister and brother both in their twenties, are the two youngest members of the Glass family, which was a frequent focus of Salinger's writings. The action of both parts takes place over a long weekend in November 1955.
TRANNY may refer to:

Transformer, an electrical device
Transgender person (slang, often pejorative but sometimes reclaimed), in particular a transvestite
Transistor radio
Transmission (mechanics), a component of a motor vehicle
Ford Transit (slang)
Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 19:53   #262
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
TRANNY may refer to:

Transformer, an electrical device
Transgender person (slang, often pejorative but sometimes reclaimed), in particular a transvestite
Transistor radio
Transmission (mechanics), a component of a motor vehicle
Ford Transit (slang)
Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge
The Tranky Doo is a Jazz Dance choreography.
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 13:18   #263
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
The Tranky Doo is a Jazz Dance choreography.
The Lighter Side
FRANKY is the shipwright for the Straw Hat Pirates. He is a 36 year old cyborg, from Water 7, and was introduced in the story as the leader of the Franky Family, a group of ship dismantlers. He was originally named Cutty Flam until he threw away his original name for his nickname per the request by Iceburg to hide his identity. Franky and his followers were originally introduced as antagonists of the Water 7 Arc against the Straw Hats until circumstances forced them to become allies. Per the request of the Franky Family, Franky was allowed to join the Straw Hats to fulfill his dream. He is the eighth member of the Straw Hat crew and the seventh to join Luffy's crew.[5] He is also the second member to have been a former villain (the first being Nico Robin.)

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 14:17   #264
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 28,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
FRANKY is the shipwright for the Straw Hat Pirates. He is a 36 year old cyborg, from Water 7, and was introduced in the story as the leader of the Franky Family, a group of ship dismantlers. He was originally named Cutty Flam until he threw away his original name for his nickname per the request by Iceburg to hide his identity. Franky and his followers were originally introduced as antagonists of the Water 7 Arc against the Straw Hats until circumstances forced them to become allies. Per the request of the Franky Family, Franky was allowed to join the Straw Hats to fulfill his dream. He is the eighth member of the Straw Hat crew and the seventh to join Luffy's crew.[5] He is also the second member to have been a former villain (the first being Nico Robin.)

The Lighter Side
FRANKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 14:43   #265
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
FRANKS
FLANKS noun
1 the side of a person's or animal's body between the ribs and the hip : leaning against his horse's flanks.
• a cut of meat from such a part of an animal : a thick flank of beef on a spit | two pounds of flank.
• the side of something large, such as a mountain, building, or ship : the northern flank of the volcano.
2 the right or left side of a body of people such as an army, a naval force, or a soccer team : the left flank of the Russian Third Army.
• the right or left side of a game board such as a chessboard.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 15:58   #266
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
FLANKS noun
1 the side of a person's or animal's body between the ribs and the hip : leaning against his horse's flanks.
• a cut of meat from such a part of an animal : a thick flank of beef on a spit | two pounds of flank.
• the side of something large, such as a mountain, building, or ship : the northern flank of the volcano.
2 the right or left side of a body of people such as an army, a naval force, or a soccer team : the left flank of the Russian Third Army.
• the right or left side of a game board such as a chessboard.
Obama Flunks the Leadership Test. Not much of a surprise there!
http://comments.americanthinker.com/...23/670881.html
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 18:07   #267
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Obama Flunks the Leadership Test. Not much of a surprise there!
http://comments.americanthinker.com/...23/670881.html
FLUNKY |ˈflə ng kē| (also flunkey)
noun ( pl. -kies or -keys) chiefly derogatory
a liveried manservant or footman.
• a person who performs relatively menial tasks for someone else, esp. obsequiously.

Or this:

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 18:51   #268
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 28,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
FLUNKY |ˈflə ng kē| (also flunkey)
noun ( pl. -kies or -keys) chiefly derogatory
a liveried manservant or footman.
• a person who performs relatively menial tasks for someone else, esp. obsequiously.

Or this:

The Lighter Side
Klunky

The Lighter Side
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Angry Fist; 10-15-2010 at 18:53..
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:26   #269
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
Klunky

The Lighter Side
CLUNKY (with the correct spelling lol)
Adjective
1. Awkwardly solid, heavy, and outdated. (The same picture will suffice)
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 13:51   #270
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
CLUNKY (with the correct spelling lol)
Adjective
1. Awkwardly solid, heavy, and outdated. (The same picture will suffice)
^^LOL...

CLUNKS noun
1 a heavy, dull sound such as that made by thick pieces of metal striking together.
2 informal a stupid or foolish person.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 15:05   #271
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
^^LOL...

CLUNKS noun
1 a heavy, dull sound such as that made by thick pieces of metal striking together.
2 informal a stupid or foolish person.
CHUNKS
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 15:46   #272
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
There are CHINKS in the Democratic election efforts.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 15:56   #273
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
There are CHINKS in the Democratic election efforts.
THINKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 20:07   #274
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
THINKS

The Lighter Side
Thanks to all our troops
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 22:01   #275
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Thanks to all our troops
SHANKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:37   #276
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHANKS
SHARKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 10-19-2010 at 05:38..
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:11   #277
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 28,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
SHARKS

The Lighter Side
Milt SPARKS Versa Max II


The Lighter Side
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:27   #278
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
Milt SPARKS Versa Max II
SPARKY

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 18:06   #279
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SPARKY
SNARKY
— adj , snarkier , snarkiest
informal unpleasant and scornful
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan

Last edited by dan20703; 10-19-2010 at 18:06..
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 18:47   #280
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 28,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
SNARKY
— adj , snarkier , snarkiest
informal unpleasant and scornful
SHARKY's Machine...


The Lighter Side
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 829
200 Members
629 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31