Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-22-2015, 18:49   #1
Aeroscoper

Time for extended mags and one in the pipe...

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Feb_2...y_Of_Blood.php

"With the Islamic State conducting a 'blitzkrieg' virtually unopposed, Michael Savage warns us of the date of February 28, 2015 in the 2nd video below where he reads to us an email from a former high ranking US military insider of what is being called an 'international day of blood'. Telling us that there will be blood running in the streets and that things are about to get very ugly around the world and here in America (warning given to Fox news to increase protection), we're told it's going to get 'much more interesting very shortly'.

"They are getting closer and closer to fulfilling their strategic objectives here in America....it's amazing to watch this unfold...who would believe we would ever be here? I'm afraid this war is not going to end without a massive amount of killing...far more than most Americans would like to believe." Finally, Savage declares the most important line: "The entire enemy strategy depends on us accepting them as who they are."..."

Everyone do a quick Bob check and watch your 6...
“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, … The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.” – Nathan Meyer Rothschild
Aeroscoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 19:18   #2
FiremanMike
Way too busy

If I had a dollar.....

Classic media fear mongering..
Old 02-22-2015, 19:47   #3
Aeroscoper

Yeah that whole Muslim threat is so overblown! ..like Charlie Hebdo, massive raping of infidels by jihadists, Obamas right they are soon frickin peaceful it hurts, my neck.
“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, … The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.” – Nathan Meyer Rothschild
Old 02-22-2015, 19:50   #4
John Rambo
Raven

Oh, news says the terrorists are going to kill us all. Better surrender some more civil liberties so the government can keep you safe.
John Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 19:55   #5
Aeroscoper

Rambo I think I hear what you sayin, Those willing to sacrifice essential liberties for temporary safety deserve and will receive neither... Doesn't mean there aren't kooks around with nothing to believe in thus will buy the stories and carryout it's goals.
Old 02-22-2015, 20:19   #6
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

~ "Everyone do a quick Bob check and watch your 6..." ~

*Will do Aeroscoper...and thanks for the share! Eyes open everybody....
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 20:26   #7
JAS104
NRA Life Member

It'll be a usual day for me. Not letting those DBags control my life.
Old 02-22-2015, 22:37   #8
xmanhockey7

I'm stocking up on ammo, guns, and beer.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:21   #9
Rebel 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
Oh, news says the terrorists are going to kill us all. Better surrender some more civil liberties so the government can keep you safe.
No need to fear any attack. The behemoth DHS will keep us safe from them. That gives me warm fuzzies.
Rebel 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:55   #10
PhotoFeller

The truth probably lies somewhere between 'the sky will fall on February 28' and 'we got nuthin' to worry about here in the US'.

I believe there will be isolated attacks here and Americans will die; this is inevitable. I believe those of us who can carry a weapon, including millions of people who will be new to concealed carry, will do so and be more vigilant than ever before. I believe government will overreact when the first attacks happen, and we'll see security measures that many will call invasive, unconstitutional. I believe the USA will rise to the occasion.
PhotoFeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:45   #11
fastbolt

I'd not let some radio show rant get you riled up and packing your bunker.

Quote:
... former high ranking US military insider ...
Not the same source who is willing to share secrets about the recovered alien spacecraft and bodies, is it?

Normal prudence and caution, just like always. If you see or hear something unusual or suspicious (use some common sense), alert the local authorities so they can check it out.
Sub Club #9; .40 S&W Club #1953; S&W Club #3913
Retired LE - firearms instructor/armorer

Last edited by fastbolt; 02-23-2015 at 11:47..
fastbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:27   #12
wjv

While I do believe there is a definite threat and a high probability that soft targets in the USA will be hit at some future point, there re two things to consider:

1) Michael Savage is not the most reliable source. He tends to be the "National Enquirer" of talk radio.

2) I tend to doubt anyone who provides a specific date. I've seen specific dates put out dozens of times, and not once has anything happened.

However. The kind of publicity that this "attack the malls" threat has been given could cause some non-jihadist whack job to say "Hey, that sounds like a cool idea" and go on a killing spree, just for "the fun of it". .

As always, it pays to be careful. . .

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it.
- H. L. Mencken -
wjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:31   #13
Filhar

They've been saying this on and off, since 9/11. Maybe they just aren't that organized over here. They could work up to another big one, but until then, I'll be carrying with an extra mag and if I'm leaving town, might throw the cased AR in the back.
Filhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 14:36   #14
SJ 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
I'm stocking up on ammo, guns, and beer.
Never can have too much ammo or beer,to bad the beer wont keep as long as the ammo. SJ 40
SJ 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 15:00   #15
ewetstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ 40 View Post
Never can have too much ammo or beer,to bad the beer wont keep as long as the ammo. SJ 40
I would of thought that beer would keep longer:
http://www.eatbydate.com/drinks/alco...st-shelf-life/
ewetstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 15:02   #16
ewetstone

The Mall of America has received a terror threat from Al Shabaab today.

Fox news is reporting on it right now.

Last edited by ewetstone; 02-23-2015 at 15:02..
ewetstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 15:44   #17
BamaBud
NRA Life Member

False Flag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscoper View Post
http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Feb_2...y_Of_Blood.php

"With the Islamic State conducting a 'blitzkrieg' virtually unopposed, Michael Savage warns us of the date of February 28, 2015 in the 2nd video below where he reads to us an email from a former high ranking US military insider of what is being called an 'international day of blood'.
Isn't 2/28 the date that DHS funding runs out?

NRA Life Member

Last edited by BamaBud; 02-23-2015 at 15:45..
BamaBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 16:06   #18
Rebel 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBud View Post
Isn't 2/28 the date that DHS funding runs out?
Like the behemoth "big government" DHS from that RINO ever protected us from anything at all.
Old 02-23-2015, 16:35   #19
Bruce M

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbolt View Post
I'd not let some radio show rant get you riled up and packing your bunker.

Not the same source who is willing to share secrets about the recovered alien spacecraft and bodies, is it?

Normal prudence and caution, just like always. If you see or hear something unusual or suspicious (use some common sense), alert the local authorities so they can check it out.
I am unconvinced that the threat is appreciably different now than a couple days or months ago.
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 16:42   #20
Rebel 6

If and when a hit or hits happen, we will not see it coming. The DHS or even Fox News won't.

Those *******s are not stupid or impatient. They will hit us when they decide to do so. Not on some anniversary or token date.

And I imagine it won't be a gun attack (because they are not stupid). They already know how many of us gun owners will have our AR's, etc., stowed away behind our seats. They know that a gun attack would be thwarted and stopped midstream, by us gun owners or law enforcement.

I imagine it will be bombs attached to their bodies, or IED's. And no rifle or handgun on Earth will likely prevent that from happening.