Osprey 9mm video review part2 (Shooting range)
1. Sorry about the other shooters, it was extremely busy today. I'll do another video in the future on my uncles land. This however shows a comparision with unsuppressed and suppressed shooting.
2. The Osprey stayed tighter on the USP9SD and I found it would loosen on the glock with LWD threaded barrel. Maybe I was being too delicate with the tightening of the can.
3. Using 10cc's water will give some blowback, I used 5cc's and obtained the same suppression with no blowback.
4. The 158grn had a deeper tone, but I think the 147grn sounded better.
5. Its hard as hell to review a can when people come up to you every 5 seconds wondering what the hell it is. lol
6. This thing is the FIRE, I love it.