SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:53   #1
TreehugginGlock

Silvercreek IDPA Match - July 3, 2010 - Results

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, we enjoyed a wonderful day out on the range this holiday weekend. Though it got a bit warm by the time it was over, I think we all were thankful we were not shooting in the rain as we have had to do so much this year. I'll take dry and hot over wet and shooting through plastic any day.

We had lots of new shooters this month. Thank you so much for coming out and spending the day with the Silvercreek Conservation Club IDPA group. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and will be joining us again in the future.

Special thank yous go out to those folks that showed up early to help with the stage setups. Without you, the rest of us would not have had a match to shoot. Also, thanks goes to the SO's, Don Applegarth who also conducted our new shooter's orientation, Jim Crable, Mike Moody, and Ken DeGrant. Thank you, guys, for your continued support to this club. Your help is most appreciated. Of course, thanks goes to everyone of the shooters, too, that helped with scoring, pasting and just overall helping everyone to have a great time.

Our next match will be Saturday, August 7. If we're lucky, maybe we can get Spring weather for that one instead of the Summer stuff we got this month. Fingers crossed.

By the way, mark your calendars. We will be shooting the classifier for our match in October. For you new IDPA membership shooters, it will classify you in your division so you are shooting against folks of similar skill. For the seasoned members, as you know, in order to be in good standing with your membership, you do need to shoot a classifier at least once a year to see if you need to be moved up. If anyone needs one before October so you can shoot a sanctioned match, please contact me and I will see what I can do to help you out.

Have a wonderful July.

Leigh Ann Jeter
IDPA Match Director
Silvercreek Conservation Club
Sellersburg, Indiana
www.silvercreekcc.org
Attached Files
File Type: pdf July 3, 2010 - IDPA Match Scores.pdf (16.6 KB, 66 views)
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote