Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:26   #1
Sam Spade
Lifetime Membership

Knockout Game---2 dead

I'm surprised this hasn't shown up before. Or at least I didn't see it:

http://news.awfbase.com/content/knoc...-being-punched

Fwiw, another site claims the story is a hoax. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/3673...fake/?photo=2p
"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Last edited by Sam Spade; 11-23-2013 at 07:28..
Sam Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:00   #2
Jim S.

Whether this story is true or not I find it disturbing that no one seems to say anything against this behavior.
Anyone who punches a 60 year old woman deserves to get shot.
Perhaps if gangs of white youths were doing it then Jesse and Al would get involved and condemn it.
Might even get Barry involved.
Reverse racism seems to be accepted by the news media and their masters.
If I ever see it happen then it will be on every liberal news channel around the country.
Old 11-23-2013, 13:03   #3
tenforme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim S. View Post
Whether this story is true or not I find it disturbing that no one seems to say anything against this behavior.
Anyone who punches a 60 year old woman deserves to get shot.
Perhaps if gangs of white youths were doing it then Jesse and Al would get involved and condemn it.
Might even get Barry involved.
Reverse racism seems to be accepted by the news media and their masters.
If I ever see it happen then it will be on every liberal news channel around the country.
You may want to limit your caffeine before you rant

The "knock out game" is sickening, almost impossible to defend against (most are sucker punches from alongside or behind) and difficult to retaliate against - as the perpetrator immediately flees.

However, to date (from the videos posted on social media sites and as reported in the press), race seems to have no part in it. Neither does politics for that matter.
tenforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 13:13   #4
Dalton Wayne
CLM Number 239
Epic mustache

Send a message via MSN to Dalton Wayne Send a message via Skype™ to Dalton Wayne
Not much scares me, but this knock out game does, I'm 60 and live and work in the hood, although my neighbor hood is nice, there's still a mixed race contingent to it, most older and retired, but at my age my wife and I are prime targets.
Having had a serious closed head injury in the past one punch would kill me.....
Dalton Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 13:16   #5
GlockPride
Glock 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenforme View Post

The "knock out game" is sickening, almost impossible to defend against (most are sucker punches from alongside or behind) and difficult to retaliate against - as the perpetrator immediately flees.

However, to date (from the videos posted on social media sites and as reported in the press), race seems to have no part in it. Neither does politics for that matter.
Are you blind? A fool? Race has had EVERYTHING to do with the 'game'.
Eph6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13Therefore put on the full armor of God
GlockPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 13:27   #6
SCmasterblaster

17 rounds of 115gr 9mm +p+ bullets would put an end to such foolishness.
Old 11-23-2013, 16:18   #7
Stevekozak
Returning video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Wayne View Post
Not much scares me, but this knock out game does, I'm 60 and live and work in the hood, although my neighbor hood is nice, there's still a mixed race contingent to it, most older and retired, but at my age my wife and I are prime targets.
Having had a serious closed head injury in the past one punch would kill me.....
You going to have to grow that mustache longer and wrap it around your head to cushion it!!

But seriously, it really is a scary thing. Even if the punch itself did not do great harm, the fall to the concrete or ground could kill you depending on how you fell. All I can say is that if this happens to me, they better hope I am out when I fall, because things will get lively if I can still move my hands. I am sure these urban youth can run fast, but Clark Kent fast, I doubt.
Old 11-23-2013, 16:28   #8
cltyus1

The game is sick it makes me mad that people would do this to innocent people, and they usually pray on the weak, older men, women, etc.... I am a 24 year old black male, athletic build so I'm sure if they had to pick between me and my 74 year old grandpa they'd choose him..... In my dream world they'd try me and the knockout would fail And I'd have the chance to give them a nice one on one old school ass kicking until the cops show up.... Now is the whole gang wants to jump in to knock me out, hopefully I'd be able to order some coroners for them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
cltyus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 17:48   #9
racer88
NRA & SAF mbr

That story is a hoax. It's posted on a non-news site. There's no timeline or location. Try to confirm it with a Google search. Not a single listing on a news site. The only citations are the original site and reposts of that same story.

It's a hoax.
racer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 17:53   #10
Dalton Wayne
CLM Number 239
Epic mustache

Send a message via MSN to Dalton Wayne Send a message via Skype™ to Dalton Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer88 View Post
That story is a hoax. It's posted on a non-news site. There's no timeline or location. Try to confirm it with a Google search. Not a single listing on a news site. The only citations are the original site and reposts of that same story.

It's a hoax.
Dalton Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 18:05   #11
seed

I believe this started years ago in London... I was worried it would catch on and move over here. But let's see...a cowardly, violent, senseless, indefensible act that only complete psychotic a******s would perpetrate... Yeah, of course it would catch on here.
seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 15:12   #12
Justin1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenforme View Post

First problem is your blind belief of social media sites and the press. The kids call it "punch a Jew" and "polar bear" because of race. If it was mostly young whites hitting blacks, women and the elderly it's all you would see on the news. But as it is, it does not advance the liberal agenda so it's not reported on that much.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Justin1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:52   #13
SCmasterblaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1911 View Post
First problem is your blind belief of social media sites and the press. The kids call it "punch a Jew" and "polar bear" because of race. If it was mostly young whites hitting blacks, women and the elderly it's all you would see on the news. But as it is, it does not advance the liberal agenda so it's not reported on that much.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
True, so true.
Old 11-25-2013, 22:26   #14
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer88 View Post

It's a hoax.
Agreed. There was another long thread on this article. Basically until I see it from a reputable news source, I'll call it fake
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 22:29   #15
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...php?p=20779020

Here it is
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 22:53   #16
cowboy1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCmasterblaster View Post
17 rounds of 115gr 9mm +p+ bullets would put an end to such foolishness.
Do you even realize how this "game" works? If you are alone, you will be out and down before you even know what's happening.
cowboy1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 00:03   #17
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Situational awareness is key.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 00:25   #18
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGunFreak View Post
Yep. And the so-called game is nothing new either. We discussed it right here on GT in January of 2012, when it started in St. Louis, MO and subsequently spread to other cities: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...b95777a9d.html

It's just a bunch of worthless gutless cowards who can't resist the opportunity to physically act out the putrefaction that festers in their feeble minds.

Nothing wrong with any of the perps that couldn't be straightened out with a properly swung pickaxe handle. The trick is to grip firmly, swing from the hips, and always lock your eyes on the intended point of impact. Well seasoned Hickory (Carya Ovata) is best, but White Ash (Fraxinus Americana) will do in a pinch.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 00:35   #19
unit1069

News reports today put the fatality count from the "knockout game" at five innocent victims. The fact that code words like "polar bear" has been established confirms that racial hatred is definitely an element to the crimes.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:43   #20
nursetim

I wonder if louiseville slugger would replace a bat broken in defense of the knock out silliness?
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote