Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-17-2010, 21:55   #1
D445547
GT Sponsor

Talon Grips Frequently Asked Questions

What is the material like?

The Granulate is just like skateboard tape but a less abrasive brand. The Rubber is a textured rubber that is better for most users for CCW than the Granulate texture.

Is the grip good for CCW?

Absolutely. The Rubber texture is ideal for CCW, but this is personal preference. Most people wear an undershirt to avoid direct contact with their skin. Some people don't mind the granulate against their skin at all. The granulate grip does have a "break-in" period where it becomes less abrasive on direct contact points over time (about ten days based on personal experience).

What is your shipping method?

I use USPS 1st class mail. Your grip will arrive in an envelope with the Talon logo on it. If you do not have home delivery in your town be sure to use your PO Box address.

When can I expect my order to arrive?

We ship orders out as fast as we can. We start shipping first thing in the morning before the mail goes out. If you missed the deadline it will go out the next day. The shipping time is shown on the website.

We don't like waiting for orders and we're sure you don't either. That is why we do this the way we do. USPS usually arrives within 5 days of your order, depending on location we have had customers report two day delivery. Now that's fast! AND FREE! we use USPS 1st class to keep the cost down, this way we are able to absorb the cost and offer you free shipping no mater what size the order.

Your site will not let me complete the order. What's going on?

We do all that we can to keep our website running. If you are having an issue send us an email at info@talongrips.com or give us a call.

What is your customer service policy?

Whatever it takes to make you happy ASAP! It's just that simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by D445547; 05-12-2014 at 14:05..
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote