Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-25-2009, 22:16   #1
D445547
GT Sponsor

Many Thanks, and a thought or two from Talon Grips...

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to stop in on the thread and thank all of you for the positive posts, e-mails and GT messages. I stop in here often and read each and every one of the posts.

I realize the importance of fast, quality customer service and strive to go above and beyond the expected. Many posts on GT are a testament to that fact, and I thank those that posted them. It really helps me gain the reputation I want for myself and my product.

For those of you that don't know, I am running a one-man show here. I do everything from grip design to website creation to shipping and so on. The only thing I don't do of course is the die cutting of the material.

Many of you will be happy to know that I patron a US supplier of material and a US die cutting company and I am proud of that fact. Although my cost went up recently for die cutting, I will not take my business elsewhere. Now more than ever it is important to keep our country strong any way we can. And what's more? I did not pass the cost on to the customer and will continue to do that for as long as I can.

I will provide a quality product at the lowest price I can and offer the best customer service anywhere.

If there is a problem or you just want to say "Hey, nice grips man." or have any questions it goes right to the top and I take it all pretty dang seriously.

That's about all I had on my mind for now, and Thanks Again friends.

Take Care,
Derik

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by D445547; 11-25-2009 at 22:20..
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 14:24   #2
onearmsteve

just wanted to say I love your grips.I bought the sand texture for my g26 and they were awesome but when I started to cc the grips were running my holster and my skin so I took them off and got the rubber texture for my ccw perfect. but plan on getting g20 for hunting and the sand grips will go on it.
onearmsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 15:03   #3
onearmsteve

heres a pic of my grips

Last edited by onearmsteve; 09-01-2013 at 20:16..
onearmsteve is offline   Reply With Quote