GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 19:45   #7921
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,128
Blog Entries: 2
So glad you got the pages. Should be interesting reading for you. Please share if you see something we'd like to see again.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:39   #7922
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Miss Lady Glock, Miss S_R, y'all are in my prayers; I hope things get better for you quickly.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 19:21   #7923
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 27,944


Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Miss Lady Glock, Miss S_R, y'all are in my prayers; I hope things get better for you quickly.
Thank you for that, they all help. Both of my friends, plus Bob's FIL and others in here need prayers from all who will.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
So glad you got the pages. Should be interesting reading for you. Please share if you see something we'd like to see again.
It sure is. I read just a little more today, but just got in a couple pages. Work, appointments, and that damn demon called Chest Pain didn't want me to sit down and read much.

As for what I'd like you to see again, I'm not sure what to choose there. There's so much that's so relevant that I don't know what you'd want to reread.



Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeross View Post
Yup. L_W you are sounding better. Give yourself a pat on the back. An easy one.
Oh, it'll be a gentle one, trust me. My chest is complaining WAYYYY too much to do anything else.

And do you mean to say that you've read this whole thread?!?!



Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Yes Ma'am.

Don't ler her scare you off, she's jealous.


I should have printed up a nice CD cover.
But I hope the contents are useful to you. 300+ thread pages that you do not have to wait for the slow internet connection to load.
There are a few additional items we can include for the "bonus features" in the next DVD.
The cover doesn't mean anything, it's the effort you've gone to for me that matters. I'll be curious to see when you started archiving this thread. Yes, I'll be able to use it to refer back much easier than before.

I'm real curious what those bonus items might be, but I hope they start with since I intend to get the next one in person.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 20:14   #7924
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,813


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post

I'll be curious to see when you started archiving this thread.
Okie's first post is date stamped 07-20-2009, 14:15

I started saving webpages and .pdf copies on 04-02-10, 9:38am

Looks like we were on thread page 129 at that time. I left a note on that page.
__________________
"...dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." - Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address

Last edited by engineer151515; 09-02-2011 at 20:24..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 22:00   #7925
cocked and locked
LiveFree or Die
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 32
Get better lone_wolf were all pullin for ya!!
__________________
Draw it not without reason, holster it not without justice

Glock 17 gen4, Springfield XDM 3.8 40,
Savage 10xp 22-250, Benelli Super nova
+ many more
cocked and locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:18   #7926
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
<<< starts looking for a flight to Afghanistan. I'm safer there!


I meant to post this a couple days ago, but forgot to. I was talking privately to Lady Glock about some issues in her life and she could really use some prayers and good juju sent up on her behalf. Silent_Runner's need is still as much as ever, if not more, so could you add some for her too.
I hope you are joking about going back to that place!

Thank you for the prayers and I will pray for the others too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Miss Lady Glock, Miss S_R, y'all are in my prayers; I hope things get better for you quickly.
Thank you 23skidoo.

How are you today? Has your chest started feeling any better? I hope your shrink is still pushing you hard because you still have things to work out.
__________________
Quote:
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:37   #7927
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Bob, I hope your FIL is well; prayers for him and his family as well as those taking care of him.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 19:41   #7928
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,608
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Miss Lady Glock, Miss S_R, y'all are in my prayers; I hope things get better for you quickly.
Thank you so much. Just a little info if you care to have it. I need surgery on my back. I have a protruding disc and it's causing pressure on the nerves. They thought it might shrink back into place on it's own, but it hasn't...so they want to do surgery. I fell the other day from the pain, it took my legs out from under me.

I have to travel for the surgery and don't have the funds to do so...so prayers that funds come available is of extreme importance. Fuel is the only need as food can be taken care of by cans of pork and beans, PB and J sandwiches and crackers. The important part is getting there. My daughter has her permit and can drive me, but it's a long trip (2 days minimum...we WILL sleep in the van, so no need for motels either)! Please, keep this need in your prayers, as I have to have this resolved in the next couple days. God bless all, and I have been and will continue to keep all other's prayer needs going while I am praising God for his blessings!
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 20:48   #7929
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Thank you so much. Just a little info if you care to have it. I need surgery on my back. I have a protruding disc and it's causing pressure on the nerves. They thought it might shrink back into place on it's own, but it hasn't...so they want to do surgery. I fell the other day from the pain, it took my legs out from under me.

I have to travel for the surgery and don't have the funds to do so...so prayers that funds come available is of extreme importance. Fuel is the only need as food can be taken care of by cans of pork and beans, PB and J sandwiches and crackers. The important part is getting there. My daughter has her permit and can drive me, but it's a long trip (2 days minimum...we WILL sleep in the van, so no need for motels either)! Please, keep this need in your prayers, as I have to have this resolved in the next couple days. God bless all, and I have been and will continue to keep all other's prayer needs going while I am praising God for his blessings!

Praying for a solution to your travel needs soonest and a safe smooth trip for you and your daughter as well as a positive outcome on your surgery.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 21:16   #7930
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,608
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Praying for a solution to your travel needs soonest and a safe smooth trip for you and your daughter as well as a positive outcome on your surgery.
Thank you so much skidoo...I may not say it often enough, but you have been in my prayers since Lone first mentioned she couldn't reach you. I'm so pleased it all worked out as well as it did and you are recovering so well. I can't wait to hear that you are fishing, as well as any other joyful adventure you are waiting to get back to. God bless and keep you in his grasp.
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 23:20   #7931
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Thank you so much skidoo...I may not say it often enough, but you have been in my prayers since Lone first mentioned she couldn't reach you. I'm so pleased it all worked out as well as it did and you are recovering so well. I can't wait to hear that you are fishing, as well as any other joyful adventure you are waiting to get back to. God bless and keep you in his grasp.
Thank you ma'am.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:44   #7932
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
and a really nice card from Engineer. I've gotten up to page 11 so far. It's pretty cool to see the avatars and siglines the people were using at the time that this was saved. I'm not sure when that was, I'll be able to tell when I start seeing post counts change. I haven't gotten up to that pic of the road, but I do remember it. I won't say I'm anywhere near the top of that mountain, but I'm farther up that road than I was 2 years ago, that's for sure. I'm far enough up that sliding back down would be really bad, and right now it scares the hell out of me. This job ends in a few weeks and I don't know what's going to happen from here. That's got me really worried right now. My chest was feeling a little better today, but it's making it up to me now. Damn. I slept for a couple hours earlier and must have thrashed really bad.
Wolfe just remember that even if you have to rely on the VA once you get here you will be OK now. You have come far enough that I think you will be able to handle it. You need to rest and let yourself heal and finally just enjoy being home. I hope we can find your cats too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Thank you so much. Just a little info if you care to have it. I need surgery on my back.
Lady Glock you are in my prayers.

Wolfe told me earlier that she just did not feel up to posting last night but she is OK. Wolfe I think you need to at least give us a quick hello on days like that. But what you really need to do is make yourself talk on days you feel that bad. I hope you feel better today.
__________________
Quote:
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 13:15   #7933
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,608
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Thank you S_R. I appreciate the prayers. Thank you Wolfe for helping me get the prayer need out. Please don't shut us out Wolfe...we need to hear from you and know you are doing ok. We need to know if things aren't ok so we can pray about them.

I fell again today. I'm afraid if I don't get the surgery done soon I won't be able to drive myself at all...not to mention, if I can even stay on my feet to walk. This is scary, and all because I was doing some yard work. I'm hopeful the trip will happen as I've gotten some help from friends on another site, just not enough yet...God is good and I have faith He will see me through this too.
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 19:14   #7934
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 27,944


Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Okie's first post is date stamped 07-20-2009, 14:15

I started saving webpages and .pdf copies on 04-02-10, 9:38am

Looks like we were on thread page 129 at that time. I left a note on that page.
Of course now I'll have to skip to that page and see if I can tell what prompted you to start archiving.



Quote:
Originally Posted by cocked and locked View Post
Get better lone_wolf were all pullin for ya!!
Thank you, my new friend.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I hope you are joking about going back to that place!

How are you today? Has your chest started feeling any better? I hope your shrink is still pushing you hard because you still have things to work out.
My employer mentioned one job there like I'm doing here that I'd be able to do, but it's not open, plus I don't know if the Army medical would even be willing to keep treating me over there, so it aint gonna happen. Besides, you and Skidoo would probably be waiting for me at Bagram Air Field with bats in your hands.

My chest hurts, just like it always does, but today isn't quite as bad as yesterday.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Wolfe just remember that even if you have to rely on the VA once you get here you will be OK now. You have come far enough that I think you will be able to handle it. You need to rest and let yourself heal and finally just enjoy being home. I hope we can find your cats too.
I hope we can find and retrieve my kitties too. You going to join the posse to help me get them?

Wolfe told me earlier that she just did not feel up to posting last night but she is OK. Wolfe I think you need to at least give us a quick hello on days like that. But what you really need to do is make yourself talk on days you feel that bad. I hope you feel better today.
I was online, I just felt down and didn't want to come in here saying that after making so much progress. Kind of feels like I'm slipping back a little. I'll be sure to at least wave Hi so you folks know the hajjis with rockets didn't get me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Thank you S_R. I appreciate the prayers. Thank you Wolfe for helping me get the prayer need out. Please don't shut us out Wolfe...we need to hear from you and know you are doing ok. We need to know if things aren't ok so we can pray about them.

I fell again today. I'm afraid if I don't get the surgery done soon I won't be able to drive myself at all...not to mention, if I can even stay on my feet to walk. This is scary, and all because I was doing some yard work. I'm hopeful the trip will happen as I've gotten some help from friends on another site, just not enough yet...God is good and I have faith He will see me through this too.
You're welcome for the prayers and help. Please keep us up to date so we can keep praying for what you need.

As for me, I just started to get really down the last couple days because I haven't slept much and my chest has flared up some. I was talking to my shrink about it and we got into just how tired I feel right now, like it's gone on so long and I wonder hom much longer I can keep going, etc. Like I said, I've been pretty down for a couple days. He pointed out that it's because of progress, that's it's easier to move on level ground than it is to climb uphill. He's got a point there.

My terrorist has been pushing me in spite of my *****ing chest, we both know that's some thing I have to get used to. It's going to hurt, period. The only thing I could do would be to drug myself into oblivion, which isn't an option although the idea seems appealing at times.

My doc is going to do one last round of steroid injections, maybe tomorrow. We were talking some more about how my chest is healing and about the fact that it's going to hurt even though I'm a lot less likely to reinjure it unless I get stupid with it. It's a relief to know that even though something hurts like hell to do, I'm probably not making it worse like I was for a long time. A lot of what it means is I just have to get used to the pain if I'm going to be able to do much of anything. Not really what I want to hear, but not unexpected.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 19:55   #7935
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,813


Foot rubs.


They make everything better.

You need foot rubs. Lots of them.
__________________
"...dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." - Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:22   #7936
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post















Please keep us up to date so we can keep praying for what you need.

Words of wisdom Sweetheart, it helps us when we pray for you to know what to ask for.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:43   #7937
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Thank you S_R. I appreciate the prayers. Thank you Wolfe for helping me get the prayer need out. Please don't shut us out Wolfe...we need to hear from you and know you are doing ok. We need to know if things aren't ok so we can pray about them.

I fell again today. I'm afraid if I don't get the surgery done soon I won't be able to drive myself at all...not to mention, if I can even stay on my feet to walk. This is scary, and all because I was doing some yard work. I'm hopeful the trip will happen as I've gotten some help from friends on another site, just not enough yet...God is good and I have faith He will see me through this too.
I will pray that you have your surgery soon and it is a complete success,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
You're welcome for the prayers and help. Please keep us up to date so we can keep praying for what you need.

As for me, I just started to get really down the last couple days because I haven't slept much and my chest has flared up some. I was talking to my shrink about it and we got into just how tired I feel right now, like it's gone on so long and I wonder hom much longer I can keep going, etc. Like I said, I've been pretty down for a couple days. He pointed out that it's because of progress, that's it's easier to move on level ground than it is to climb uphill. He's got a point there.

My terrorist has been pushing me in spite of my *****ing chest, we both know that's some thing I have to get used to. It's going to hurt, period. The only thing I could do would be to drug myself into oblivion, which isn't an option although the idea seems appealing at times.

My doc is going to do one last round of steroid injections, maybe tomorrow. We were talking some more about how my chest is healing and about the fact that it's going to hurt even though I'm a lot less likely to reinjure it unless I get stupid with it. It's a relief to know that even though something hurts like hell to do, I'm probably not making it worse like I was for a long time. A lot of what it means is I just have to get used to the pain if I'm going to be able to do much of anything. Not really what I want to hear, but not unexpected.
I think your new shrink is a wise man. Of course your journey is a tiring one. You have traveled far against obstacles that would have made others quit.

I suspected your doctor would move you toward pain management soon when I saw you last. If they get your pain reduced you will be able to do a lot more than you were able to the last two years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Foot rubs.


They make everything better.

You need foot rubs. Lots of them.
If you do that you may never get her to leave. What will you do then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Words of wisdom Sweetheart, it helps us when we pray for you to know what to ask for.
Wolfe I think he is telling you to take your own advice. I think you should too.
__________________
Quote:
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 16:50   #7938
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,813


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post


If you do that you may never get her to leave. What will you do then?
Probably give you foot rubs too.

Then the two of you can work it out.
__________________
"...dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." - Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 21:06   #7939
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 27,944


Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Foot rubs.


They make everything better.

You need foot rubs. Lots of them.
You'll be the one to give them, right?



Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Words of wisdom Sweetheart, it helps us when we pray for you to know what to ask for.: hugs:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
Touche.

Guess that means I got to tell you about my session with my shrink today, don't I?

He was grilling me about Greg and guilt and that sort of stuff today. He was badgering me, pushing and upsetting me. The he asked for the umpteenth time why Greg came out to me while he was under fire. I kept telling him I didn't know, then I finally said "He was still pissed that I'd taken the last cup of coffee and wanted to make damn sure I was dead!"

I found out that my new shrink has a sense of humor....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I think your new shrink is a wise man. Of course your journey is a tiring one. You have traveled far against obstacles that would have made others quit.

I suspected your doctor would move you toward pain management soon when I saw you last. If they get your pain reduced you will be able to do a lot more than you were able to the last two years.


If you do that you may never get her to leave. What will you do then?
Quit suggesting he try to get me to leave!

Wolfe I think he is telling you to take your own advice. I think you should too.
OK, OK, I posted a little bit above.



Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Probably give you foot rubs too.

Then the two of you can work it out.
You mean I have to share you?

No! I won't! I won't I tell you, I won't!
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 22:17   #7940
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,813


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post

You mean I have to share you?

No! I won't! I won't I tell you, I won't!
Yeah. I kept thinking that answer wasn't going to work.
__________________
"...dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." - Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply


Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:28.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 707
217 Members
490 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31