Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-27-2012, 13:50   #9251
Jay9928
BUBBA ARMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Glad it's back, I wish they would restore my "Say Something About The Person Above You" too..
We still have the GTDS version

Hiya Lone_Wolfe. Hope you are doing good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
It will be weeks before the general population discovers that you can't wipe your ass with a laptop.
Jay9928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 13:51   #9252
Diesel McBadass
Tactically Epic

We got your thread back LW its a victory, the next victory is you kicking cancers ass and cracking a beer with me
Old 06-27-2012, 14:14   #9253
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

I see I'm late to this thread.

Prayers sent. Hang in there. God bless.

Regards,
Happyguy
Old 06-27-2012, 14:33   #9254
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
What happened to the thread?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 14:37   #9255
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Eric, Mrs Kitty,.......whomever deserves the credit,
I thank you for somehow restoring this thread.

faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 14:44   #9256
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
What happened to the thread?
It disappeared for a few days. They said it was a server thing.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 15:26   #9257
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

http://youtu.be/RVwY4QZn-jE

Last edited by Wil Ufgood; 06-27-2012 at 15:31..
Wil Ufgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 16:05   #9258
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 16:12   #9259
Folsom_Prison
Brew Crew

Folsom_Prison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 16:41   #9260
23skidoo
Deceased

Man, I am glad to see this thread is back!
Old 06-27-2012, 17:55   #9261
Breadman03

Send a message via Skype™ to Breadman03
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Eric, Mrs Kitty,.......whomever deserves the credit,
I thank you for somehow restoring this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Thanks for bringing it back!

Prayers are continuing for you, LW.
Old 06-27-2012, 18:19   #9262
m2hmghb

Welcome back thread!

The M1 Garand rifle is the best battle implement ever devised by man.
m2hmghb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 23:31   #9263
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCrafter View Post
:oafnkittyniggles:

Good Vibrations (Repeat)

: cat: : hugs: : hearts: : kiss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Here it is.
Thanks, Eric.

OK, how many seconds did it take you to unsubscribe to this thead after you posted in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay9928 View Post
Hiya Lone_Wolfe. Hope you are doing good !
Thank you, hope you're doing good yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel McBadass View Post
We got your thread back LW its a victory, the next victory is you kicking cancers ass and cracking a beer with me
I just want to thank everyone who cared enough to speak up and get this thread restored. It's really nice to know that you care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
I see I'm late to this thread.

Prayers sent. Hang in there. God bless.

Regards,
Happyguy
Thank you, very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ View Post
Wow, that's an awesome video! I'd never heard that song before. Thanks for posting it!

Quote:
Did you miss these?

I had an appointment with my oncologist today, and one thing she does is asks me to tell her about any symptoms I'm having. I explained them all to her, she asked me some questions, then decided I need to have a brain scan MRI. Not to worry, she doesn't think it's cancer. She just wants to rule out anything else going on, because one of the symptoms I'm having isn't normal and has her concerned.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:22   #9264
DustyJacket
Gold Membership
Directiv 10-289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
.... decided I need to have a brain scan MRI. ...
So, when they do a brain scan and they say they didn't find anything, is that good or bad?
Old 06-28-2012, 08:49   #9265
BobInTX

Quote:

I had an appointment with my oncologist today, and one thing she does is asks me to tell her about any symptoms I'm having. I explained them all to her, she asked me some questions, then decided I need to have a brain scan MRI. Not to worry, she doesn't think it's cancer. She just wants to rule out anything else going on, because one of the symptoms I'm having isn't normal and has her concerned.
Well, we know that there are three Taliban living in your brain. Maybe they'll find out where they're hiding.

I'm glad she's being proactive in your care.
Old 06-28-2012, 16:48   #9266
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Woo Hoo is <<<<< is happy they brought this thread back.
Quote:
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:18   #9267
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
So, when they do a brain scan and they say they didn't find anything, is that good or bad?
Well, I did tell the doc not to expect to see anything in the scan.........

Kind of reminds me of the first time Silent_Runner saw me swveral months after getting shot. She listened to my heart for a while and finally she said she didn't hear anything. When I told her that I was screwd she said " I meant I did'nt hear anything ABNORMAL!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Well, we know that there are three Taliban living in your brain. Maybe they'll find out where they're hiding.

I'm glad she's being proactive in your care.
There's more than 3! Those bastards brought friends along, and most of them are still there. I'd love to see them gone.

Yes, she's very thorough. It helps that she knows my insurance will probably cover it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Woo Hoo is <<<<< is happy they brought this thread back.: snoopy:
I'm happy that you're back here. Hugs:

Engineer, just an FYI. AFAIK, no posts were lost here, I had the Artcrafter rose on the page loaded. So if you pick up from there, we're good.

Oh, and for continuing to save this thing.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-29-2012, 02:31   #9268
m2hmghb

Hello Wolfe just wanted to say hello and check in on you. Today's high will be 97 degrees. It must seem chilly to you Take care and feel better.

Last edited by m2hmghb; 06-29-2012 at 02:31..
Old 06-29-2012, 02:37   #9269
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2hmghb View Post
Hello Wolfe just wanted to say hello and check in on you. Today's high will be 97 degrees. It must seem chilly to you Take care and feel better.
Actually that's hot to me. Between spending last winter in Afghanistan, and the chemo, I've lost heat rolerance pretty much entirely. I especially can't go out in the sun for anylength of time. I even have a handicapped tag on my truch so my friend who's driving me around can park close to the front of a store instead of dropping me at the door and then parking. Then reversing the processes on the way out to keep me out of the humid heat and sun.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-29-2012, 02:49   #9270
m2hmghb

Quote:
Actually that's hot to me. Between spending last winter in Afghanistan, and the chemo, I've lost heat rolerance pretty much entirely. I especially can't go out in the sun for anylength of time. I even have a handicapped tag on my truch so my friend who's driving me around can park close to the front of a store instead of dropping me at the door and then parking. Then reversing the processes on the way out to keep me out of the humid heat and sun.
I'm sorry to hear that wolfe I've been temperature sensitive for a long time, too hot I get flare ups and chills/sweats too cold and my arthritis goes nuts. I put a heater in my room that's actually a computer, and have a window AC unit to help balance it all out.

Right now my dog is sound asleep in my doorway after forcing the door open, smart dog she knows where it's cool. I have to wear headphones so I don't disturb her, she's dreaming right now. Take care Wolfe.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:12   #9271
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
Did you miss these?
Sweetheart, if you only knew.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:37   #9272
BobInTX

Posting this again since we lost the other thread:

This Side of a Tombstone
The Story of Lone Wolfe

By
XXXX XXXXXXX

I waited 5 years after 9/11 to go back into the military. All that time I supported our military as best I could, and talked the talk I guess. But then one day it was bugging me that I felt like I wasn't really doing anything, in spite of having lost a cousin in the north tower. I was thinking about that while I was walking through a mall and happened up on a recruiter who had a table set up. I walked over to her and talked to her a little, then said I was probably too old. She asked my age, how much time I had in from before, and what my ASVAB score had been when I went in years ago. I told her all that and she said she could get the age waivered. I went to Ft. Huachuca a few months later and deployed to Afghanistan as an E-5 a year and a half after that, in 2008.

A month into my tour, I was asked to go on a mission to install and configure some computers and equipment to 2 remote bases. I was told to travel only by air because of IED risks on convoys. I traveled to the first base OK and got the first round of equipment up and running.

Then I was ready to go on to the next base with the last set of equipment. I was geared up and waiting at the flight line, which was just a sandy clearing, like a good little sergeant. I was BS’ing with some others at the base. Then an E-4 walked over and told the group that the choppers weren’t coming that day, or any day soon. I thought “****! Crap! Damn, stuck on this ****hole base. Oh well, might as well put my gear away and chill out.”

I start to drag my duffel bag and IBA back to the tent I’d been staying in when a Captain stationed at that craphole asked what base I needed to go to. When I told him he offered me convoy transport to my next base. I explained that I was expressly prohibited from using ground transportation. I thought about it for a second and decided to call my commander in Bagram and ask if it would be OK. So I called back to the flagpole and convinced my commander to bless me going on the convoy.

I got permission to use a secure line and made the call. The first person I asked, the Major, said no at first, then waffled a bit and said only the Colonel could waive the rule, so I asked if I could talk to him. The major seemed happy to hand the phone off.

I was surprised when the Colonel relented. He must have been afraid I’d get stuck there all winter because the snow might ground choppers a lot.

I reported back to the Captain. He told me to hang loose and wait for confirmation. So I did what comes naturally.

I thought “Guess I have to wait and see if it’s a go on this end. Oh well, till then I’m getting coffee. They got real good coffee right over here…” Some kind soul Stateside had sent some Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla flavored coffee, so I was happy. I love the stuff.

It’s cool outside, but sunny and little wind, so I’m OK. It’s plenty warm in the tent.

A bit later, the Captain walks in and says “It’s a go”. I thought “Ok, good. It may take longer to get there, but it won’t be cold like it would be in a chopper.”

About then a few more people walk in and pour themselves some liquid ambition. A senior NCO, that I had seen before but not spoken to, walks over and helps me glower at the coffee pot for being too slow.

“Hi, I’m hitching a ride on your convoy!”

I did what comes naturally when faced with a nice looking guy with a nice smile. I thought “Hell, yeah!” but said “Cool! Which ‘RAP will you be riding in?”

Greg answered “Most likely the 2nd one, same as you.”

I said “Even cooler”.

We walked outside to the staging area. We got to talking and drinking too much coffee. We waited around and traded jokes and politically incorrect stories for a few hours to pass the time until it was time for our briefing and to load up.

“I get to ride along with a good-looking guy! Cool! He’s real nice and has a sense of humor too, even better.”

The convoy team started to assemble and the convoy commander came over and identified himself. A medic with a cigarette dangling from his mouth walked over. Greg asked if he’s going to be the medic for the convoy and he said he was.

I said “Well, nice to meet you, I don’t intend to need your services.”

The medic seemed arrogant and said “Good. I only slept 3 hours last night and I don’t want to do ****!” as he walked off.

I thought “What an asshat! Sure hope I don’t break anything. He’d probably push me out the back and tell the driver to keep going.”

The convoy commander said that he’s a real jerk, but by far the best medic in the unit, and has had a lot of training beyond what the Army provides.

I thought “If the convoy commander agrees with me, then I guess he’s like that a lot. Oh well, I doubt I’ll even have to talk to him.”

This was the guy who would later see me topless, and would prove to me just how good a medic he was.

I, Greg, and another E-6 got more coffee and hung around by my equipment waiting as the convoy crew readied the vehicles. A couple of soldiers came for my 2 cases of equipment and I asked for them to be put on the same vehicle that I would be in. They were not big and the vehicles would be mostly empty so that’s easily accommodated. I figured since I was responsible for my equipment I should keep it in the same vehicle as me.

Finally the convoy commander called the safety briefing, and then told us we’dl be mounting up in about a half hour. Greg and I went and got a sandwich. I think mine was mystery meat with mayo and mustard. Then it was time to mount up.

It’s about noon now. Convoy loads up, convoy rolls out. My new friend Greg and I were in the second of three MRAP’s. The vehicle smelled of oil and fuel, but the heaters worked well and kept us warm. The windows are tiny and dirty so I couldn’t see much outside.

We sat next to each other in the mostly empty vehicle trading stories and bad jokes about the so-called road we were on. It was a bumpy ride over dirt roads that were planned by goat farmers. The terrain was fairly flat, rocky and barren. Sometimes there’s initiation pavement, sometimes, well, that description violates the TOS. I swear the driver was trying to see how many heads he could bounce off an MRAP’s roof at times, but he was having to drive in and out of holes in the road the size of Atlanta. Being short turned out to be an advantage for me.

Greg was a helicopter mechanic for Uncle Sam. This was his last deployment before retiring. He knew he’d miss the Army, but not craphole bases like this one we were stuck on. He had come to my remote base in Afghanistan and just wanted to get back to his home base at Kabul. He was about my age, medium height, with brown hair, and was nice looking.

He showed up at the same excuse for a flightline as me on the morning that a pair of choppers was supposed to come through on their ring route. That just means they fly in a big circle stopping to drop off and pick up at several bases in a day. The person in charge of the flightline had told him the flight was cancelled because of a malfunction of one of the birds on an early stop. Later, the flightline NCOIC told him a convoy was being run to move me to the base I needed to take the gear to, and would also go to the base with the down chopper, and asked if he would like to go since he could get to Kabul if they got the chopper fixed. He said he knew if he helped them get the thing flying again he could probably get on it. Sometimes being a mechanic can be handy. He said they just wanted me off the base because I drank almost as much coffee as he did.

About two hours of travel down the road and a lot of bumps later a loud boom shook our vehicle. It was not the last one I would hear, but it stopped us in our tracks. Mr. Convoy, meet Mr. IED. The cabin seal wasn’t breached, so all I could smell was the dust that had been disturbed by the blast. My ears weren’t even ringing. The vehicle design did its job well, and after the initial surprise wore off we called out to each other and realized we were all ok except for our blood pressure, although some ears may have been singed by the cloud of cuss words that formed inside. Now I’m pissed because we’ll be late as hell getting to the next base.

Greg cussed. I cussed. Greg cussed some more. I realized my vocabulary and use of creative metaphors in describing the IED maker’s hygiene habits, parentage, and sexual preferences was second only to Greg’s. By the time Greg finished cussing their parentage had gotten pretty dubious. We congratulated each other on the rich vocabularies each used when referring to the citizens of Afghanistan.

The driver, TC, and others cussed also, but none of the cussing gets us moving again. So it’s time to abandon ship. The other vehicles in the convoy were pulled closer and we were told we were going to evacuate to the 3rd vehicle on the convoy commander’s command.

There were rock formations all around us, on one side they were higher than the vehicles we were in. The ground pounders were sent to form a perimeter, and they and the topside gunners didn’t see anyone around. After a couple minutes we were given the all-clear.

Instructions were radioed back and forth, and the convoy commander told Greg and I to run on his command to a group of large rocks between the two vehicles, then wait for his command to run to the 3rd vehicle and get in. It was about 20 to 25 feet to the rocks from the MRAP.

We locked and loaded, Greg with his pistol and me my rifle, and waited.

We got the command. Greg was closer to the back door, so he hauled ass with me a few feet behind. It’s hard to run with all my gear on and carrying my rifle, but adrenalin helps to run my fastest. Not fast enough, though. Unknown to anyone there were two Afghanis behind some rocks behind the 3rd MRAP, about 50 feet or so from where Greg and I were running.

They both jumped up from behind the cover, pointed AK’s at me and let fly. Greg was almost there and dove behind the rocks, but I was too far away and never had a chance to react. They nailed me right in the center of the chest by one of the first rounds fired, but Greg made it to cover. I went down hard like a sack of spuds, slammed backward and spun around by the force of impact and landed facing the way I came on my stomach. I was wearing body armor, which did its job, but the force of the impact severely damaged my chest and caused both of my lungs to collapse.

The grunts on guard and the gunners immediately returned fire and plenty of bullets were traded by both sides. I heard Greg yell my name once, but I couldn’t breathe or move at all.

I only heard about the first half minute or so of shooting and shouting, because I decided the middle of the road in the line of fire was a good place to take a nap. So I passed out. The last thing I remember was that I was relieved I was about to die so this pain could end.

Greg had been told to stay behind cover until told to move, so he did. He watched two guys take on a dozen grunts and gunners. A 3rd hajji was hidden behind some rocks that were alongside of us near the spot where I was taking my nap, and he started shooting from off to the side between the 2nd and 3rd MRAPs. He was closer to me and Greg’s location than the first two shooters, and I had fallen out in the open. He was keeping everyone pinned down so no one could get to me. The fighting went on for another minute or so, and the first two shooters were eliminated, but the 3rd was playing cat and mouse, shooting a little, then ducking behind cover enough of the time that the gunners couldn’t take him out.

The convoy commander had stopped the medic from trying to go to my aid because it was too dangerous. He had the best view of me and he thought I was dead. I wasn’t moving, for all Greg knew I was dead. My feet were in his direction, which was probably the worst view to see any signs of life. But he decided to go find out. He broke cover and ran toward me to drag me back behind cover so the medic could try to save me. #3 saw him break cover and started shooting him. He was hit several times. He went down just before he made it to my position and died. He had no way to know at the time that he saved my life, but by running out when he did the 3rd Afghani exposed himself enough while shooting him that he was also killed, and the medic was able to get to me in time to save me.

As soon as the convoy commander declared the threat neutralized the medic ran to Greg, realized he was already gone, then ran to me and got busy.

Greg went home under a flag, and I went to the hospital.

I woke up in a hospital about a week later and was told I was in Germany. Because of my injury I was kept heavily sedated to the point I didn’t even try to move and my memory of the 1st month or so in the hospital is hazy and spotty at best. I found out early on that my coffee drinking buddy, Greg, had been killed, but didn't find out until a few months later that he'd died trying to get to me to save me.

I don’t remember when I heard that SOMEONE died on the mission, but was told about 2 weeks after waking up that it had been Greg. I asked the person who told her that he had died how it happened and was told an untrue story that I suspected even then was false. I didn’t find out the truth until a couple months later.

Almost a year later, after I was reassigned to Iraq, I was sent to the heliport on a Tuesday to verify some equipment that was changing hands. Easy work, all I had to do was confirm that it was the type of equipment the check sheet said it was. So after I was done and the stuff had been sent off I was standing around waiting for my ride back. I spotted a familiar face looking equally bored, so I walked over and sure enough it was the medic who was with me on the convoy and who took care of me on the scene and on the medevac to the hospital when I was hurt.

I walked over to speak to him and I think he looked even more shocked than I did. I tried to give him a hug, but he seemed standoffish about it so I backed off. He still looked at me funny and muttered “What the hell are you doing here?”

I started to tell him about being sent here when I left the hospital but he cut me off and said “No, I mean what the **** are you doing this side of a tombstone!” Then he started complaining that his wrists had hurt for 3 weeks from “mashing your damn chest for 4 hours”, and then he said “Me and everyone there took for granted you'd kick the bucket at the hospital, but I knew if I got your ass there with a pulse I’d get a medal, and I needed the points”.

I was caught off guard by what he said, so I just said something about wishing he could help the other guy, Greg, or wishing he’d stayed down. The medic’s response was to look at me funny and tell me that if someone hadn’t run out and drawn the last Afghani from behind the rocks he was shooting from he wouldn’t have gotten to me and if he’d been another minute he wouldn’t have been able to do anything for me either. I didn’t know what to say, so I just backed off and told him thank you and I was glad he got his medal.

I was turning to leave and he said “Hey wait, I’m glad you made it too. Hope you’re healing OK.”

I walked around a while after that feeling dazed like I got hit by a truck. After that is kind of a blur. I remember hiding in a bunker just because I was so scared, but didn't know of what. Then I started to cry, just cry. I ended up in my room sometime later and I think I bawled for 2 days non-stop. And scream. I was afraid of what was happening but couldn't stop. That night was my knock-out night (at the time my doc gave me anesthesia at night so I could “sleep”). I've never not showed up before, but I did that night. A medic came to my room and drove me to the hospital. When I got there they said I was dehydrated so they dealt with that while I was under.

I cried all day the next day, but not as bad.

Being the person that another died to save puts me in a position that’s probably hard for anyone that’s never been here to understand, certainly hard for me to explain, but very different and awe-inspiring. Not awe-inspiring in the way that I deserve any hero-worship, because I don’t, but awe-inspiring that another human being would knowingly put themselves in harm’s way to try to save me. It gives me a sense of obligation to Greg’s memory to find a way to honor him somehow. I think to post here this small tribute is just the beginning.

To Greg and all who gave their lives so I and all Americans can live and be free, your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Rest in Peace, Greg
Old 06-29-2012, 08:42   #9273
BobInTX

Someone we all know told me to post these here. She think y'all all need a dose of cuteness.

Okie Memorial Area

Okie Memorial Area
Old 06-29-2012, 15:14   #9274
Glock26girl
G26, G19

Oh happy days!! I really thought it was gone for good...Thanks to whomever got it going again. This site means so much to so many!!!!!!!!! It is so good to see you guys again, especially you, special Wolfe.

When I was at my worst, I had constant vertigo and dizziness. Please don't worry, it is probably just a reaction to the chemo knocking you out. This too shall pass, dear friend. So very glad to see you again!!!

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."- George Orwell
Glock26girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 23:52   #9275
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2hmghb View Post
I'm sorry to hear that wolfe I've been temperature sensitive for a long time, too hot I get flare ups and chills/sweats too cold and my arthritis goes nuts. I put a heater in my room that's actually a computer, and have a window AC unit to help balance it all out.

Right now my dog is sound asleep in my doorway after forcing the door open, smart dog she knows where it's cool. I have to wear headphones so I don't disturb her, she's dreaming right now. Take care Wolfe.
Yep, your dog is smarter then all of us. She's even got you trained.

Quote:
Sweetheart, if you only knew.: hugs:

Quote:

This Side of a Tombstone
The Story of Lone Wolfe
Sometimes, with everything else going on this seems so long ago. Then I wake from a nightmare or my chest starts screaming again and it's all new again.

Quote:
Someone we all know told me to post these here. She think y'all all need a dose of cuteness.
We sure got one now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
Oh happy days!! I really thought it was gone for good...Thanks to whomever got it going again. This site means so much to so many!!!!!!!!! It is so good to see you guys again, especially you, special Wolfe.

When I was at my worst, I had constant vertigo and dizziness. Please don't worry, it is probably just a reaction to the chemo knocking you out. This too shall pass, dear friend. So very glad to see you again!!!
Oh, I'm special all right!

Yep, that's what my doc is hoping, and me too. It seems to be getting worse with each dose, but I only have one dose left of this regiment. No telling how I'll react to the other one, but hopefully I won't be as drained and sick as this one is making me.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!