Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:11   #8576
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky View Post
Good vibes are on the way.

They just need to send her ass home so she can get some rest and better help.....JMHO
I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I thought the political correct term was STD now.

::
What do you know about being politically correct?

Quote:
Will do.

SR, do they do breathing treatments on her?
I see that she already answered that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Finally going to get the surgery. It's scheduled for Wednesday the 22nd. My lungs hurt every day. I wish I could breath without hurting.

Otherwise, I'm pretty good...my boy's birthday is Monday. I'm making him homemade pizza for dinner...and I have a job lead that I'm going to follow up on immediately after the surgery!

Hope you and yours are good.
You will remain in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Thanks Dinky. I like the idea of rest, but doubt I'd be able to get better help there. At least here I'm 300 yards away from a medic when I'm in my room. OTOH, the thought of being someplace warm is really appealling. I'm so tempted to take my disability payments and move someplace that stays warm year-round, like near the equater. Wonder if I'll have enough $$$ to hire a full-time Cabana Boy. Anyone in here want to apply for the job?

Has anyone applied for that job yet?

I've spent the last few days even more doped up that usual, couching and hurting from this infection. My PA is trying to walk a line between keeping me from coughing and aggravating my injury, and not being able to clear some of this infection out. They've been keeping a short leash on me, making me stay inside except to go eat and shower, plus a couple hours today to work during the warmest part of the day. 'Warmest' is relative, since it hasn't gotten above freezing here in weeks. As bad as this one hurts, it's still not as bad as the one I got last summer, so there's a least a little consolation.

I'd best get back to my room now, there's a medic that's going to come by with some meds and to check and make sure I didn't sneak out or anything like that.... ::
I spoke to Wolfe again today and she is improving but still sick. She has spent most of the time in bed and heavily medicated and even tells me she is following doctors orders to stay in bed. She might even be telling the truth about that part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Sneak out!!!?? Miss Lone_ sneaks out of her hospital bed? Only when Miss Mandy says the coast is clear. May your infection take a hike soon Sweetheart. Please give your lookout a belly rub for me.::
Perhaps one of us should take that cat away so she will stay in bed like she should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Praying for you all. Seems like not much going right at this time.
You are right about that.

Quote:
Thank you Wolfe...I know your pain is much more than mine, and I'm sorry if it ever sounds as though I don't realize that.

Today has been a really s*itty day, and I'm waiting impatiently for it to be over. Have a good night all
Lady Glock no one is discounting the pain you have including Wolfe. While yours may be different it is still very real and you remain in our prayers also.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:21   #8577
RottnJP
Lifetime Membership

Oh, that sucks... Worst thing for a lung infection is to let it sit- It needs those deep breaths and coughs to clear it, yet with that chest damage... Damn, talk about a catch 22. (European-style 'air hugs' of course)

...Man, nothing like a visit here sometimes to remind me how blessed I am... Thanks, I think?

Our bit of turmoil last week was that one of our two latest rescue kittens turned out to be an imposter... Both were girls, according to the vet. Great, we'll take 'em. They were really little, and bonded easily with the dog, and reasonably easily with the other cats, and guinea pig... (One of them actually got the cage open, and was found curled up napping next to the guinea pig's house.) Fast forward six months, and it turns out one of them is a Maine Coon, and getting big.... 14 pounds at 6 months or so.) So she's grooming herself last week, and "Dust Bunny" (named by my littlest based her appearance as a itty bitty thing) is in that classic "zero dignity" cat pose, with her leg up in the air, licking her crotch, and what to my wondering eyes does appear, but a little red pepper standing proudly at attention... "What the..." Yup, two fur-covered dangly-bits... "Son of a..."

So, *that's* been taken care of, but we have our fingers crossed that the little girl was behind the boy in sexual maturity.... We hadn't noticed any amorous behavior, so *hopefully* we're o.k.... ;-) Otherwise we'll be looking to place some Burmese-Maine Coon crosses...

By the way, I hear certain places in Latin America are all the rage as destinations for more adventurous American retire-ees... And yes, you might find that in Costa Rica you *could* afford a housekeeper and cook on your disability + pension... I'd love to retire in that kind of style! Supposedly in some areas you can even find a decent little expat community, etc. Just do us a favor and get a place with a guest house so we can all come visit!
Outpost Member #69.14159

Last edited by RottnJP; 02-19-2012 at 08:25..
RottnJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:18   #8578
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Perhaps one of us should take that cat away so she will stay in bed like she should.
Chivalry may be dead but self-preservation is quite well, thank you. You first.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:31   #8579
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:
What he said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 13:25   #8580
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Sneak out!!!?? Miss Lone_ sneaks out of her hospital bed? Only when Miss Mandy says the coast is clear.: rofl: May your infection take a hike soon Sweetheart. Please give your lookout a belly rub for me.: hugs:
Me? Sneak out? ..... Wait, then how did I get here again tonight?

Mandy's belly scrached as ordered, I'll post pics when I get the bandages off my hands.

Quote:
Praying for you all. Seems like not much going right at this time.
Thank you. How are you doing these days?

Quote:
Thank you Wolfe...I know your pain is much more than mine, and I'm sorry if it ever sounds as though I don't realize that.

Today has been a really s*itty day, and I'm waiting impatiently for it to be over. Have a good night all : crying:
I'm not so sure of that, it seems I have much better meds to control mine. And maybe you have a better pain tolerance than I do. Even if it is, your pain is worse to you because it's yours and you have to live it. So there's nothing for you to apologize for.

I hope your bad day is over and the next ones are so much better.

Quote:
That does not make your's any less. Pain SUCKS! All my best to you LG.
Yes, it does, so we pray for you, her, Silent_Runner, G26girl, and everyone else in here who needs it.

Quote:
I spoke to Wolfe again today and she is improving but still sick. She has spent most of the time in bed and heavily medicated and even tells me she is following doctors orders to stay in bed. She might even be telling the truth about that part.
I've had to follow doc's orders about not doing much because I get dizzy when I try to move much, plus I'm so doped up. I got permission to be here now, I told the medic what a bunch of worried GT'ers might do to him if he kept me from getting online.

Quote:
Chivalry may be dead but self-preservation is quite well, thank you. You first.: couch:
Trying to get Silent_Runner in trouble? Or do you want her to be Mandy's hero for rescuing her from me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottnJP View Post
Oh, that sucks... Worst thing for a lung infection is to let it sit- It needs those deep breaths and coughs to clear it, yet with that chest damage... Damn, talk about a catch 22. (European-style 'air hugs' of course)

...Man, nothing like a visit here sometimes to remind me how blessed I am... Thanks, I think?

Our bit of turmoil last week was that one of our two latest rescue kittens turned out to be an imposter... Both were girls, according to the vet. ...............

............ Just do us a favor and get a place with a guest house so we can all come visit!
That's funny about the kitties, and reminds me of a time I was considering adopting an older kitten from a pet store display that the Humane Society set up on weekends. The kitty was a slim built tabby who's cage was clearly marked as being a female. I talked to 'her', then reached in and petted, then kitty turned around so I could apply a back scratch. There, plain as day, was the twig and berries. This was a very short haired cat, no mistaking them! I said to the lady running the adoption "If that's a girl, what are THOSE?", pointing at the package. The lady got an embarassed look and took the card off the cage and scratched the 'fe' off the beginning of 'male'.

Moving down someplace like that might be just the ticket. Warm temps, my disability stretching to cover expenses. And hess yes, there'll be a guest house with a standing invite for GT'ers to come down and stay. Beer included!

As for the infections and similar complications, welcome to the rest of my life. This is the third URI that I've had, in addition to other problems. I've been forewarned that I'll have things like this until one of them kills me. In fact yesterday when the doctor was with me I said that this was going to be what kills me and he said "You're probably right, just not this time". So I guess it just feels like I'm dead I guess.

I'm still coughing and hurting, but not quite as bad today as the last few. My PA and doc here have been on the ball dealing with this, and my PA's been trying to make me as comfortable as possible, which I know hasn't been easy.

OK, got to get back, time for my meds again. Nite all, and thanks for the extra prayers.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 16:54   #8581
Glock26girl
G26, G19

Hey Wolfe, I apologize for not being on for a while. We have had so many sad things happen recently and I just haven't felt like doing anything but reading. It helps me to get my mind off of reality sometimes. I've lost 4 loved ones in the last month, including our beloved Himilayan, Reagan. This morning, my Mom-in-law told her Dr. that she wanted to go off of her life maintaining medicines and just be out of pain. She has kidney failure and congestive heart failure. My father in law just passed away 4 months ago. I've never been so anxious for Spring. It has been such a sad Winter. Now that I've read about your URI, I am praying for your quick recovery and for your family problems to resolve themselves.

I like your idea of living somewhere tropical. I've read the same lists as Rottnjp and you can live very inexpensively in some lovely places. I'd do it if I didn't have kids to stay here for. Thanks for listening. I've missed keeping up with everyone on here, too. You are all such good people!!

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."- George Orwell
Glock26girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 17:24   #8582
100MMFan

Thanks for your heroic service Lone Wolfe! You're the greatest.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
100MMFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:07   #8583
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
I thought you were my friend!

Quote:
Me? Sneak out? ..... Wait, then how did I get here again tonight? ::
Stop trying to convince us of your innocence. We know you.

Mandy's belly scrached as ordered, I'll post pics when I get the bandages off my hands.
Does Mandy dislike tummy rubs?

Moving down someplace like that might be just the ticket. Warm temps, my disability stretching to cover expenses. And hess yes, there'll be a guest house with a standing invite for GT'ers to come down and stay. Beer included!

As for the infections and similar complications, welcome to the rest of my life. This is the third URI that I've had, in addition to other problems. I've been forewarned that I'll have things like this until one of them kills me. In fact yesterday when the doctor was with me I said that this was going to be what kills me and he said "You're probably right, just not this time". So I guess it just feels like I'm dead I guess.

I'm still coughing and hurting, but not quite as bad today as the last few. My PA and doc here have been on the ball dealing with this, and my PA's been trying to make me as comfortable as possible, which I know hasn't been easy.

OK, got to get back, time for my meds again. Nite all, and thanks for the extra prayers.
I may have to come down there and stay with you Wolfe. The idea of staying someplace warm does have appeal.

It sounds like you will have to be vigilant and get treatment at the first sign of infection or congestion. Maybe that way it will not kill you anytime soon. I will miss you if it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
Hey Wolfe, I apologize for not being on for a while. We have had so many sad things happen recently and I just haven't felt like doing anything but reading. It helps me to get my mind off of reality sometimes. I've lost 4 loved ones in the last month, including our beloved Himilayan, Reagan. This morning, my Mom-in-law told her Dr. that she wanted to go off of her life maintaining medicines and just be out of pain. She has kidney failure and congestive heart failure. My father in law just passed away 4 months ago. I've never been so anxious for Spring. It has been such a sad Winter. Now that I've read about your URI, I am praying for your quick recovery and for your family problems to resolve themselves.

I like your idea of living somewhere tropical. I've read the same lists as Rottnjp and you can live very inexpensively in some lovely places. I'd do it if I didn't have kids to stay here for. Thanks for listening. I've missed keeping up with everyone on here, too. You are all such good people!!
Glock26girl you and your mother in law are in my prayers and I am sorry for your losses.

I got a brief email from Wolfe earlier and she said she was able to get around without getting dizzy and was able to work longer than she has been. It sounds like she is finally getting over this infection. Your prayers are working once again.
Quote:
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55   #8584
BobInTX

Quote:
What do you know about being politically correct?

Not a dang thing!

I see that she already answered that for you.

Lady Glock no one is discounting the pain you have including Wolfe. While yours may be different it is still very real and you remain in our prayers also.
Ditto

Quote:

You are so funny.

Yes, it does, so we pray for you, her, Silent_Runner, G26girl, and everyone else in here who needs it.

Ditto, again.

I've had to follow doc's orders about not doing much because I get dizzy when I try to move much, plus I'm so doped up. I got permission to be here now, I told the medic what a bunch of worried GT'ers might do to him if he kept me from getting online.

You got that right!

Trying to get Silent_Runner in trouble? Or do you want her to be Mandy's hero for rescuing her from me?

Yeah!

I'm sure you picked up that last one on the plane ride home. Maybe you should pick up some of those "Airborne" pills before you come home next time.

Quote:

I may have to come down there and stay with you Wolfe. The idea of staying someplace warm does have appeal.

It sounds like you will have to be vigilant and get treatment at the first sign of infection or congestion. Maybe that way it will not kill you anytime soon. I will miss you if it does.

Glock26girl you and your mother in law are in my prayers and I am sorry for your losses.

I got a brief email from Wolfe earlier and she said she was able to get around without getting dizzy and was able to work longer than she has been. It sounds like she is finally getting over this infection. Your prayers are working once again.
Good deal!
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:38   #8585
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:

Yes Sweetheart, YOU sneak out. I would never try to get Miss S_R in trouble, I hope she's not foolish enough to try to tke Miss Mandy from you without wearing a chainmail suit. I'm glad you're gaining ground on the infection. Continue getting better Sweetheart.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:41   #8586
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:

Old 02-20-2012, 15:58   #8587
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post

It's really good to see you again, I've missed you. I'm so sorry to hear about all the loss you've had to go through. That's so sad about your in-laws. That kitten you showed me is just precious!

If I move down there you can come visit all you want and stay as long as you want, how's that sound. I still want to come up there and visit you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100MMFan View Post
Thanks for your heroic service Lone Wolfe! You're the greatest.
Heroic? No, but you're very welcome!

Quote:

Does Mandy dislike tummy rubs?
Yep, the hard part of that is that I still have enough pain and other issues that it disguises the beginnings of a lot of problems.

I think she thought I was about to launch her.

Quote:
I'm sure you picked up that last one on the plane ride home. Maybe you should pick up some of those "Airborne" pills before you come home next time.
I'm not so sure I picked that up on the planes, since it wasn't a virus. Besides, if you folks decides that's really how I got it, you'll have me riding in the cargo hold next trip!

Quote:
Yes Sweetheart, YOU sneak out.: rofl: I would never try to get Miss S_R in trouble, I hope she's not foolish enough to try to tke Miss Mandy from you without wearing a chainmail suit. I'm glad you're gaining ground on the infection. Continue getting better Sweetheart.: hugs:
Well, I didn't sneak this time. I just waited until the medic came over to check on me and bring me my meds for tonight, then I set them aside long enough to come over here and get online. What he doesn't know.....

Chain mail won't do, she'll need full plate.

Today has gotten better, I was able to be up and walking around for almost 6 hours. Got some computer stuff done that I was falling behind on. I'm lucky my job is sitting in front of a computer most of the time. I'm still coughing, and that hurts like hell, but not as much as I have been. Luckily. Guess the doc was right and this time it's not going to get me.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-21-2012, 10:39   #8588
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Not a dang thing!

Good deal!
I suspected that might be the case.

Quote:
You will have to do better than that.

Quote:
Yep, the hard part of that is that I still have enough pain and other issues that it disguises the beginnings of a lot of problems.

I'm not so sure I picked that up on the planes, since it wasn't a virus. Besides, if you folks decides that's really how I got it, you'll have me riding in the cargo hold next trip! ::
We may do that anyway!

Well, I didn't sneak this time. I just waited until the medic came over to check on me and bring me my meds for tonight, then I set them aside long enough to come over here and get online. What he doesn't know.....

Today has gotten better, I was able to be up and walking around for almost 6 hours. Got some computer stuff done that I was falling behind on. I'm lucky my job is sitting in front of a computer most of the time. I'm still coughing, and that hurts like hell, but not as much as I have been. Luckily. Guess the doc was right and this time it's not going to get me.
Wolfe you were given those meds and told to rest for a good reason so behave yourself. The news does sound good. How are you feeling today?
Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 11:29   #8589
23skidoo
Deceased

I'm glad you're feeling a little better Sweetheart, although I wish you could lose the cough. I know that hurts.
Old 02-22-2012, 15:58   #8590
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
We may do that anyway!
I was afraid of that!

Wolfe you were given those meds and told to rest for a good reason so behave yourself. The news does sound good. How are you feeling today?
Better than I have been, that's for sure. The infection is mostly cleared out, still got some inflammation inside the lungs that I'm using an inhaler to try to get gone. Of course the damaged area is all nice and inflammed right not from all the coughing I been doing. Hopefully I didn't aggravate any injuries with all the coughing. I think I may have gotten off lucky this time, I'll know soon. The prayers are appreciated.

Quote:
I'm glad you're feeling a little better Sweetheart, although I wish you could lose the cough. I know that hurts.
I do too, and yes, it does. I wish I could lose it permanently, but then I'd have another infection before I know it. We have to cough a little bit from time to time to clear dust, crud, etc from our lungs. I've just got to get used to the fact that it's going to hurt and cough when I need to.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-22-2012, 16:01   #8591
BobInTX

Old 02-22-2012, 16:10   #8592
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Is that all you got to say for yourself?

I'm just sitting here away after having had one of my nightmares. This one was a bit different than most, although I still got shot and woke up watering Mandy, etc. This one started off in the US (I think) in a mall. I saw a watch shop and was headed in (like I need another watch ), when some Hajjis poked their AK's out from behind some display in the middle and started shooting. Of course the bastards got me first!

Weird, I have no idea why my mind ties watch shopping with getting shot, but it does.....

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-23-2012, 02:49   #8593
23skidoo
Deceased

Ask your therapist or PA if there are any techniques you can use to lessen the pain of coughing. Take care Sweetheart.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:11   #8594
BobInTX

Quote:
Is that all you got to say for yourself?

Apparently.

I'm just sitting here away after having had one of my nightmares. This one was a bit different than most, although I still got shot and woke up watering Mandy, etc. This one started off in the US (I think) in a mall. I saw a watch shop and was headed in (like I need another watch ), when some Hajjis poked their AK's out from behind some display in the middle and started shooting. Of course the bastards got me first!

Weird, I have no idea why my mind ties watch shopping with getting shot, but it does.....
Well, in Afghanistan you were on a military mission. In the mall you were just minding your own business, doing something you like to do. You've said before that you don't like crowds now, and I think your subconscious is just playing out your worst fears about it.

Your rational mind is saying "well that's just stupid", but your subconscious is telling you your fears.

Either that, or your subconscious is trying to keep you from buying any more watches.

Were you wearing military garb in the dream or civvies?
Old 02-23-2012, 08:17   #8595
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Sorry to hear of this Sweetie,......

Sounds as if "shopping" may have been a comforting & enjoyable
thing for you before the incident? The shopping in the
nightmares, may have been your subconscious being at
peace before the incident.

I do hope you can, one day, be at peace with all of this.
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:02   #8596
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Hello all. The surgery is over. I was so out of it last night I couldn't find the webpage to post an update. I'm very sore, but will be going home today. In a couple days, they will start me on coumadin (sp) for the clots and I'll be well on my way to good health. The nurses say I will be sore for a few weeks...shouldn't do ANY lifting or bending for a while. Not sure how I will manage that...the family is going to insist on clean clothes and good meals.

Hope all of you are well.
Hugs

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:31   #8597
BobInTX

^^^ The family can wait on mom while she takes care of herself.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:43   #8598
Dinky
Stalker of tous

Quote:
Hello all. The surgery is over. I was so out of it last night I couldn't find the webpage to post an update. I'm very sore, but will be going home today. In a couple days, they will start me on coumadin (sp) for the clots and I'll be well on my way to good health. The nurses say I will be sore for a few weeks...shouldn't do ANY lifting or bending for a while. Not sure how I will manage that...the family is going to insist on clean clothes and good meals.

Hugs

Glad things are looking better and the family can get over of having you as a servent..
Dinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:42   #8599
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
I do too, and yes, it does. I wish I could lose it permanently, but then I'd have another infection before I know it. We have to cough a little bit from time to time to clear dust, crud, etc from our lungs. I've just got to get used to the fact that it's going to hurt and cough when I need to.
Coughing and breathing deeply may hurt but it will be better then frequent illness so I suggest you do it.

Quote:

It seem to me that your demons want you to not even enjoy recreational activities now.

Quote:
Well, in Afghanistan you were on a military mission. In the mall you were just minding your own business, doing something you like to do. You've said before that you don't like crowds now, and I think your subconscious is just playing out your worst fears about it.

Your rational mind is saying "well that's just stupid", but your subconscious is telling you your fears.

Either that, or your subconscious is trying to keep you from buying any more watches. ::

Were you wearing military garb in the dream or civvies?
You may be right about her subconscious keeping her from buying more watches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Sorry to hear of this Sweetie,......

Sounds as if "shopping" may have been a comforting & enjoyable
thing for you before the incident? The shopping in the
nightmares, may have been your subconscious being at
peace before the incident.

I do hope you can, one day, be at peace with all of this.
Your analysis is interesting. I had not thought ot it in that way.

Quote:

Hugs
That is very good news. I hope you will listen to your nurse and give your body the rest it needs. Can anyone in your family clean and cook for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky View Post
Glad things are looking better and the family can get over of having you as a servent..
I agree with you.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2012, 10:50   #8600
Mushinto
Master Member

Quote:
... I'm just sitting here away after having had one of my nightmares. ...
Not crazy, normal. One thing that will help is that when you have one of those dreams, get up out of bed and do something. Continuing to aly down and think about it can be worse than the dream. Get up and you'll be up.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.
Mushinto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!