Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-03-2012, 19:55   #8526
BobInTX

Yeah we did tell you to *****. Haha

Be careful you don't fall. That would be bad.

Good news on LG.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 23:53   #8527
MB-G26
Lifetime Membership
Inertia Bound

Quote:
OK.
Two stops so far, North Carolina and Texas.
Thanks,
Gyfgyf
Count me IN!!!!!!!!!! That's a stop in Flagstaff or Phx, depending.

Dunno why, but ever since Firefox did one of its last updates --groan--I no longer see the little buttons for "reply", "quote", nor do I see the little arrow icon that used to be visible on the index page for the forum, which would take one to the last post in a thread. Wierd. So.......... all I can do it quote from somewhere and post it and my response in the "Quick Reply" section at the bottom of the page.
I am slowly falling apart - I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start. You might think it's easy being me ... Sometimes I find myself shaking - In the middle of the night. And then it hits me and I can't - Even believe this is my life
(The Wreckers; "Stand Still; Look Pretty")
MB-G26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:29   #8528
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
:
OK. Really not sure here, maybe something along the lines of "Can you undo what that Hajji bastard did to me?"

Or maybe I'd ask if I could go back in time and have him MISS.

That may not be what BobInTX has in mind but I would agree with the idea.

I haven't had to eat as much Dilaudid on top of my Fentanyl, so that's some progress. Still hurts like hell, but it's been that way over 3 years now.

As for visualizing, I've been trying, but not having much luch staying with it as I try to go to sleep. One thing I've been visualizing during the day is something I think I'm actually going to do. My employer asked me recently when I want to take leave and I said "Summer". I want to take a few days and go down to the gulf coast, somewhere between Mobile Bay and PC, probably Pensacola. I want to find a resort right on the water where they have nice lounge chairs outside, but with shade over them, and waiters that bring drinks. Yes, I mean ADULT drinks. Food too. Cabana boys would be a nice touch. Anyone here know of a place that fits that bill?

Oh, and I'll take Cabana Boy volunteers, too. : :
:
Do you think you will actually take that vacation trip? I agree that you should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Sweetheart, If I could, I would in a heartbeat.::

Okie Memorial Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
You need to take a vacation like that. I hear the Destin, FL area is nice. You keep visualizing a place like that. And Go!

They didn't tell you Afghanistan was cold before you went?::

]
Destin is a bit touristy and attracts a younger crowd. For what she said she will probably choose Orange Beach or Gulf Shores or Pensacola. I do know she would avoid Panama City if at all possible.

Quote:
I got this from Lady Glock yesterday, some good news here!

Plus she said her doc is going to go in and fix the problem in her back hopfully 6 months from now. Let's keep on praying the news stays good here.

Thank you for sharing the good news with us.

Of course I knew it'd be cold here, but I didn't think we'd get this much snow. But you also know cold makes my chest hurt worse, whch you already told me to go ahead and b**** about, so I'm b****ing!
Wolfe are you OK? Are you going to talk to us today? We want to heat from you even if it is just to ***** and complain. At least we know nothing has happened to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky View Post
Single Cabana Geezer : :
It liiks like you may have the job all by yourself. I suggest you exercise your fan waving muscles.

Quote:

Good news on LG.
She told me recently that she did fall once but was fortunate not to hurt herself. She needs to not do that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB-G26 View Post
]
We would be very glad to have you along. Perhaps you could talk some sense into her.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:51   #8529
Dinky
Stalker of tous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post

It liiks like you may have the job all by yourself. I suggest you exercise your fan waving muscles.

Working on that
Dinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 15:08   #8530
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Single Cabana Geezer : wavey:
You got the job, and it looks like you'll be there by yourself. You gonna be able to go to the Gulf in the summer?

Quote:
: rofl: Working on that

Quote:

Good news on LG.
Yep, and I'm b****ing. I really hope my chest slows it's complaints down once it starts to warm up.

Actually I've fallen twice, but got really lucky both times. The first time I went down on my back on a sheet of ice, but landed about the only possible way not to hurt my chest from the jolt. My hip had a few unkind words to say, but that was minor. The second time I fell face-down, but was really lucky to land in soft snow. Once again my poor chest was spared.

Quote:
Good, glad to have you coming!

BTW, I don't know about the firefox thing, I don't use it. I tried it once and nothing seemed to work, so I never tried it again.

Quote:
Do you think you will actually take that vacation trip? I agree that you should.
I'm planning to. It's way to soon to do things like make reservations, but I've been trying to find a resort to fit the bill. I'll probably have to run a separate thread in GNG to ask if anyone knows what's available. This pic from Caturday looks like what I'm hoping to find, and the kitty would be a nice bonus.
Okie Memorial Area

I'm guessing Pensacola Beach will be my best bet, but I haven't ruled out Gulf Shores or Orange Beach yet.

Wolfe are you OK? Are you going to talk to us today? We want to heat from you even if it is just to ***** and complain. At least we know nothing has happened to you.
I'm still here. Just fighting off some nasty depression. I thiink a lot of that has to do with the nasty weather, which is aggravating everything in my chest. It's too cold for me to be outside other than to go back and forth to the hospital, DFAC, customer offices, etc. My counselor actually suggested that I be put on anti-depressants. Don't be mad at her though, she hasn't seen all my medical records and didn't know exactly what med caused the psychosis. She'll just have to give me a little time to come out of this funk I'm in.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 20:01   #8531
Dinky
Stalker of tous

Quote:
You got the job, and it looks like you'll be there by yourself. You gonna be able to go to the Gulf in the summer?

Will see what I can do....
Old 02-07-2012, 17:36   #8532
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
Actually I've fallen twice, but got really lucky both times. The first time I went down on my back on a sheet of ice, but landed about the only possible way not to hurt my chest from the jolt. My hip had a few unkind words to say, but that was minor. The second time I fell face-down, but was really lucky to land in soft snow. Once again my poor chest was spared.

I'm still here. Just fighting off some nasty depression. I thiink a lot of that has to do with the nasty weather, which is aggravating everything in my chest. It's too cold for me to be outside other than to go back and forth to the hospital, DFAC, customer offices, etc. My counselor actually suggested that I be put on anti-depressants. Don't be mad at her though, she hasn't seen all my medical records and didn't know exactly what med caused the psychosis. She'll just have to give me a little time to come out of this funk I'm in.
Hi Sweetheart! I hate to hear you've fallen twice and that its so cold. We're not mad at her Sweetheart, really, we just want to edumacate her. Honest.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:09   #8533
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Working on that

Quote:
Yep, and I'm b****ing. I really hope my chest slows it's complaints down once it starts to warm up.
I hope that for you too. Did you get your MRI results back yet?

I wish there was something we could say in here to ease your depression and emotional pain. I know you have been going through a lot recently in addition to everything related to your injury. I think you will begin to feel a little better when it warms up as you have already said. I will pray that you actually begin to feel a lot better.

Did someone set your counselor straight?

Quote:
Hi Sweetheart! I hate to hear you've fallen twice and that its so cold. We're not mad at her Sweetheart, really, we just want to edumacate her. Honest.
Would you like some help?
Quote:
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:24   #8534
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:

Did someone set your counselor straight?

Would you like some help?
Oh, all I can get.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54   #8535
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:

Quote:
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 17:29   #8536
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Will see what I can do....: wavey:

Quote:
Suuuuuure you do....

Is that why she's scoping out the bunkers tonight?

Quote:
I hope that for you too. Did you get your MRI results back yet?
Got that today, and it's what I was thinking it'd be. Most of the inflammation and aggravation caused by traveling is gone, so in most ways my chest is close to before I left Iraq. I didn't tear or pull anything loose, everything is 'still where it's supposed to be'. The cold is painful, but that's because the temps have been in the single digits most nights lately, and not much warmer during the day. Doc is happy with the physical therapy I'm getting. He wants me to start doing more exercises, instead of mainly light stretches, but he doesn't want me to push it at all yet.

My PA also wants to try cutting my Fentanyl back again, but she won't yet she said. I'm still using add-ons, but not all the time, and not always the strong stuff. I'm glad of that, the side effects drive me nuts at times.

I wish there was something we could say in here to ease your depression and emotional pain. I know you have been going through a lot recently in addition to everything related to your injury. I think you will begin to feel a little better when it warms up as you have already said. I will pray that you actually begin to feel a lot better.
Yeah, I've been really down and stressed lately, but it's not the end of the world. Right now there's a lot of stress and aggravation in my job, that's adding to everything else. There's also some stuff going on like a family issue that I can't do anything about and really won't affect me much, but it's bugging me a little anyway, plus a few other things just all happening at once.

One good thing about it all, the crap takes my mind off things like the guilt I feel over Greg. It's been easing a little at a time, mainly because of all the time I've spent dealing with it. Lately it's just a little duller and more distant. Same with my nightmares, but I think at least part of that is my doc increased my Xanax again. Sleep still isn't good at all, but at least I rarely wake my neighbors with screaming.

This mental over load has had me feeling like I'm going to shutdown like I did several times a couple years ago, but it hasn't happened like that yet. Not completely anyway. More like a normal overload and a "TURN IT OFF!!", and me sometimes wishing I could have a real shutdown. But it doesn't seem like it's going to happen, so I got to go on getting through this depression and no, my counselor isn't going to give my any anti-depressants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
back to you.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-08-2012, 17:58   #8537
Dinky
Stalker of tous

Hi sweetie

The guilt and what ifs with Greg like my guilt and what ifs about Dennis take a long time. It will get better, one day at a time. It may never go away but it will get better. For me it has been thirty+ years and I still think about it but it is better.
I know we have talked about this before and I just wanted to say again, from someone that has gone down that road, it will get better.

Hang tough
Old 02-08-2012, 19:14   #8538
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
Suuuuuure you do....

Is that why she's scoping out the bunkers tonight?

my counselor isn't going to give my any anti-depressants.
She can stop scoping out the bunkers; we don't have to edumacate her now.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:08   #8539
BobInTX

Guess who's a year old now?

Okie Memorial Area
Old 02-09-2012, 10:14   #8540
BobInTX

[QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been really down and stressed lately, but it's not the end of the world. Right now there's a lot of stress and aggravation in my job, that's adding to everything else. There's also some stuff going on like a family issue that I can't do anything about and really won't affect me much, but it's bugging me a little anyway, plus a few other things just all happening at once.

Well, why should you be any different from the rest of us? Okie Memorial Area

One good thing about it all, the crap takes my mind off things like the guilt I feel over Greg. It's been easing a little at a time, mainly because of all the time I've spent dealing with it. Lately it's just a little duller and more distant. Same with my nightmares, but I think at least part of that is my doc increased my Xanax again. Sleep still isn't good at all, but at least I rarely wake my neighbors with screaming.

Well, I guess it's a good thing that those PTSD issues can be put aside for more pressing issues. I think that's progress.

This mental over load has had me feeling like I'm going to shutdown like I did several times a couple years ago, but it hasn't happened like that yet. Not completely anyway. More like a normal overload and a "TURN IT OFF!!", and me sometimes wishing I could have a real shutdown. But it doesn't seem like it's going to happen, so I got to go on getting through this depression and no, my counselor isn't going to give my any anti-depressants.

I hope you don't shut down again. You are WAY past the state of mind you were in back then. Keep fighting it.

I think that's the way I was feeling right before I got the shingles.

back to you.
[/QUOTE]

Psalm 27

1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
11Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

It amazes me how much of the Psalms seem to apply to you. I know verse 2 didn't work out too well for you, but the bastards did meet their Maker.

Last edited by BobInTX; 02-09-2012 at 10:14..
Old 02-10-2012, 08:35   #8541
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Oh, all I can get.
You can count me in.

Quote:
:

In spite of all the things going badly for you right now it does sound like you are making progress. I hope that keeps up.

Quote:

Okie Memorial Area
She is darling!
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 17:09   #8542
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Hi sweetie: wavey:

The guilt and what ifs with Greg like my guilt and what ifs about Dennis take a long time. It will get better, one day at a time. It may never go away but it will get better. For me it has been thirty+ years and I still think about it but it is better.
I know we have talked about this before and I just wanted to say again, from someone that has gone down that road, it will get better.

Hang tough
You're right, I don't think it'll ever go away. I'm just hoping to find a place inside me where I can put it and accept it. It spends too much time dominating me still, and it seems the only time it doesn't is when I'm doped up beyond comprehension or have some immediate crisis going on. It seems to slowly be getting better. Or maybe a better way to describe it is that I'm getting used t feeling this way. I don't like it, but I got to learn to live with it. All the guilt in the world won't bring Greg back, just like it didn't bring Dennis back for you. As much as we wish it would...

Quote:
She can stop scoping out the bunkers; we don't have to edumacate her now.
What if she forgets again? She's done that once already, but all it takes is a reminder and she drops the idea.

Quote:

Okie Memorial Area
I love that pic!

Quote:
: thumbsup:

Well, why should you be any different from the rest of us? : tongueout:
Because you didn't get shot and get PTSD on top of it!

Well, I guess it's a good thing that those PTSD issues can be put aside for more pressing issues. I think that's progress.

Progress, or a lot of crap going wrong all at once? Truthfully, I think it's some of both.

I hope you don't shut down again. You are WAY past the state of mind you were in back then. Keep fighting it.
Maybe I am, but right now a good shutdown would be welcome, and I feel really close to one.

I think that's the way I was feeling right before I got the shingles. : faint:
Geeze, that's all I'd need, shingles to go with my other problems. haha

: hugs: back to you.
Just don't squeeze when you hug, OK?

Quote:
Psalm 27

1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
11Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

It amazes me how much of the Psalms seem to apply to you. I know verse 2 didn't work out too well for you, but the bastards did meet their Maker.
So many of these verses are begging God for mercy. I hope he's got plenty, I need some. And so do a lot of folks around the world.

Quote:
In spite of all the things going badly for you right now it does sound like you are making progress. I hope that keeps up.
So do I......

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-10-2012, 17:39   #8543
Dinky
Stalker of tous

Quote:
You're right, I don't think it'll ever go away. I'm just hoping to find a place inside me where I can put it and accept it. It spends too much time dominating me still, and it seems the only time it doesn't is when I'm doped up beyond comprehension or have some immediate crisis going on. It seems to slowly be getting better. Or maybe a better way to describe it is that I'm getting used t feeling this way. I don't like it, but I got to learn to live with it. All the guilt in the world won't bring Greg back, just like it didn't bring Dennis back for you. As much as we wish it would...

Yes, it is something you get used to but it never goes away. I have found that place where I keep the "what if's" and "guilt" and most of the time I only let them out once a day but they have been out more often because of talking with you about this. And maybe Dennis and Greg know that the "what if's" and "quilt" , I feel , is helping you get a hold on this...
Old 02-10-2012, 19:26   #8544
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
What if she forgets again? She's done that once already, but all it takes is a reminder and she drops the idea.
If she forgets again, she had better not forget to scope out the bunkers. No squeezing Sweetheart.
Old 02-10-2012, 23:50   #8545
MB-G26
Lifetime Membership
Inertia Bound

LW............... can I get a 'Hell YEAH!' - I understand more of you than maybe even you know........... get yer ass back her gurl - then we can hold hands together at counseling and brain-shrinking sessions :P
I am slowly falling apart - I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start. You might think it's easy being me ... Sometimes I find myself shaking - In the middle of the night. And then it hits me and I can't - Even believe this is my life
(The Wreckers; "Stand Still; Look Pretty")
MB-G26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:56   #8546
Dinky
Stalker of tous

Quote:
LW............... can I get a 'Hell YEAH!' - I understand more of you than maybe even you know........... get yer ass back her gurl - then we can hold hands together at counseling and brain-shrinking sessions :P
You and LW, two of my favorite crazy women...love you both
Old 02-11-2012, 07:15   #8547
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Quote:

And it should never leave you.
Greg left with a part of you, and you were left with a part of him.
You will be together again. Acceptance is the only cure. I know how
hard this is and has been for you, my heart aches for you.

Get your butt back home,......ya still owe me the honor of a beer!
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:16   #8548
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
It has been taking a lot longer than it should because of your allergic reaction to anti depressants but you do seem to be dealing with the guilt better these days. Just keep reminding yourself that it was not your fault. You did not kill Greg. He made the choice to try to help you and he saved your life by letting the medic get to you in time. He is a hero for what he did and I will always be grateful to him for saving my friend.

Quote:
If she forgets again, she had better not forget to scope out the bunkers. No squeezing Sweetheart.
Do you think a bunker will stop us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
And it should never leave you.
Greg left with a part of you, and you were left with a part of him.
You will be together again. Acceptance is the only cure. I know how
hard this is and has been for you, my heart aches for you.

Get your butt back home,......ya still owe me the honor of a beer!
These are words of wisdom. Wolfe you only knew Greg for a short time but the effect you had on each other was considerable. He saw you as someone well worth risking his life to save and you know he is a hero and a brave man. You will carry your memory of him forever so carry it in a place that does it justice and honor and does your heart good.
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 10:25   #8549
BobInTX

^^^ what she said.
Old 02-12-2012, 17:36   #8550
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Yes, it is something you get used to but it never goes away. I have found that place where I keep the "what if's" and "guilt" and most of the time I only let them out once a day but they have been out more often because of talking with you about this. And maybe Dennis and Greg know that the "what if's" and "quilt" , I feel , is helping you get a hold on this...: hugs:
That's what I need to be able to do, put it some place and only let it out sometimes, instead of it coming out at the worst possible time or just staying out constantly.

Quote:
If she forgets again, she had better not forget to scope out the bunkers. No squeezing Sweetheart.: hugs:
She's still checking them out, I think you got her worried.

And thanks for not squeezing.

Quote:
That sounds like a damn good idea. How I wish I had someone's hand to hold or shoulder to cry on at times here. And it's good to see you back.

Quote:
You and LW, two of my favorite crazy women...love you both: wavey:
Who, me? Crazy?

Oh, wait......

Quote:
It has been taking a lot longer than it should because of your allergic reaction to anti depressants but you do seem to be dealing with the guilt better these days. Just keep reminding yourself that it was not your fault. You did not kill Greg. He made the choice to try to help you and he saved your life by letting the medic get to you in time. He is a hero for what he did and I will always be grateful to him for saving my friend.

I know he is. I just keep falling back into thinking how much smarter he would have been to stay down, since he wasn't injured and I was. I know that comment might get Brown Hawk mad at me, but it's one of the thoughts that keeps going through my head.

These are words of wisdom. Wolfe you only knew Greg for a short time but the effect you had on each other was considerable. He saw you as someone well worth risking his life to save and you know he is a hero and a brave man. You will carry your memory of him forever so carry it in a place that does it justice and honor and does your heart good.
You're right about that, I'll never forget. I'm just trying to so hard to get to a place where I think of Greg's life instead of his death all the time. He deserves better than that, he wouldn't have done what he did if he hadn't been a good man all those years before he blew cover to save me.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!