Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-24-2011, 00:05   #6641
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Holding without squeezing your hand. We all are. You are never alone.
Thanks everyone, you don't know how much I appreciate it right now. I need to try to keep my head semi-clear for a while because I have work to do, so I'm trying to just push things aside for a few hours. I'll answer the rest of these posts later.

I just wanted you all to know that I'm still hanging in and how much I appreciate you all.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:43   #6642
MB-G26
Lifetime Membership
Inertia Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Dream catcher? Those are wonderful for taking away the nightmares...my kids had one, it helped them get over the "being abducted" part of their lives!
Yup. Yah yah !!!!!!!!!!!
I am slowly falling apart - I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start. You might think it's easy being me ... Sometimes I find myself shaking - In the middle of the night. And then it hits me and I can't - Even believe this is my life
(The Wreckers; "Stand Still; Look Pretty")
MB-G26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:39   #6643
Tenngunner

Hey LW, sorry the last few days have been rough for you. I could not get on this weekend so I'm late, hope things get better.

"We don't sit on our asses enough and THINK thru scenarios. We have to wait until bad nasty stuff happens to us to appreciate circumstances that might run counter to our preconceptions and beliefs."
Tenngunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:26   #6644
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenngunner View Post
Hey LW, sorry the last few days have been rough for you. I could not get on this weekend so I'm late, hope things get better.
Tenngunner you may be late but I doubt you have missed out. Wolfe seems to still be going through a lot of pain right now.

Quote:
Holding without squeezing your hand. We all are. You are never alone.
23skidoo is right. We are right here with you. We may even squeeze your hand just a little so you know we are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Of course. Get it all out.
Do exactly what BobInTX just tolfe you Wolfe. Get it all out so you can move past this. The other thing I want you to do is let us know how you are feeling this evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:21   #6645
engineer151515

Not sure if Marylin is sleeping or praying for you, LW
I like to think praying.

Okie Memorial Area
Old 01-25-2011, 13:32   #6646
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
I like to think praying.
Whichever she is doing I suggest you hide her before Wolfe returns to the US unless you want to lose custody of her.

Wolfe what are you doing today? At least check in with us and let your friends here know that you are OK. We are here pulling and praying for you.
Quote:
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Old 01-25-2011, 13:37   #6647
23skidoo
Deceased

We're here when you need us Sweetheart. I hope it has been a good day.
Old 01-25-2011, 15:42   #6648
Tenngunner

"We don't sit on our asses enough and THINK thru scenarios. We have to wait until bad nasty stuff happens to us to appreciate circumstances that might run counter to our preconceptions and beliefs."
Tenngunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 15:53   #6649
okie
GT Mayor

Love you sweetheart
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 17:01   #6650
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
We're here when you need us Sweetheart. I hope it has been a good day.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenngunner View Post
: wavey:
Thanks, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
I like to think praying.
My experience with kitties is that they can do both at the same time. She's so beautiful she brings a smile to me. Just like all your posts do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Whichever she is doing I suggest you hide her before Wolfe returns to the US unless you want to lose custody of her.: supergrin:

Wolfe what are you doing today? At least check in with us and let your friends here know that you are OK. We are here pulling and praying for you.
Now would I take his kitty? Or would I just stay down there with them?

I'll post more in just a minute, this 6 smiley limit is getting me today, because I need to exchange a lot of hugs.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by Lone_Wolfe; 01-25-2011 at 17:03..
Old 01-25-2011, 17:07   #6651
BobInTX

Well, I want to be sure and get mine, then.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 17:20   #6652
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
Love you sweetheart: hugs:: hearts:
Love you too, okie, you're a sweetheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Dream catcher? Those are wonderful for taking away the nightmares...my kids had one, it helped them get over the "being abducted" part of their lives!
Wow, glad to hear that helped them. What a terrible memory for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB-G26 View Post
It's 5:03am where you are.............. and my computer says it's 6:36pm where I am..............
and either way you look at it, it is another day of your quest toward being 'all bettered' (as a child might say) and it is another day of me thinking about you and hoping that the day that's passing on my end was a better day for you than the one before it, AND, that the day just beginning for YOU will be a better one that ALL those before it.

And we gotta find some way around this stupid hajjinet phone dysfunction. Any idea whether it works better if I use a landline to call you instead of my cell?

Oh yeah, I don't suppose a little package showed up yet? I was in such a late night rush to just it packaged up, weighed, postage calculated and stamps dug up, and addressed, that I didn't have a chance to even put a note inside.
But, I will tell you that it IS absolutely authentic, Native American made in the area toward southern Arizona, and I hope that it catches everything it's supposed to.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Gentle Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Loves and smooches! m&J
I think you tried calling me from a landline before without much more luck because the problem is on my end. I can't say the last few days have been any better, in fact just the opposite, but I'm hopeful something good is coming from it. No package yet, but there was another mail run today, so I'll check tomorrow. It's funny that I have dream catchers at home and even thought of bringing one back with me, but always forgot to when I was home. I really think it'll help and I thank you very much.

Quote:
Of course. Get it all out.
I think that's what's happening, although right now I wish it would stop. I know it's best if it doesn't though.

And you most certainly get some hugs. You've had a real part in helping me get this far. My shrink thinks you're great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
Absolutely!!!
to you my dear friend. I'm always thankful for your friendship and prayers. I really think they've made a difference.

The last couple of days havenít been good, but a lot has happened. Yesterday I was feeling so bad and trying to hold it back so I could just do my job that I asked my shrink if I could skip my appointment. He understood, and told me to come in today instead. Between the stress, crying, chest pain and everything else Iíd gotten about 3-4 hours sleep Saturday and Sunday nights and was a walking Zombie. Last night I laid down early in the evening and put on my heating pad and took extra pain meds. I didnít take Xanax or anything for sleep because I had no hope of that. Or so I thought. I was so exhausted I fell asleep for the first time in over 20 months without being forced to. Without the Xanax the nightmares were bad and I thrashed and screamed myself awake, then I drowned poor Mandy again. But I actually slept a few hours like that. So around 11PM I woke back up and knew I wouldnít get back to sleep without my meds, so I took them.

The cocktail Iím on this week is the one that worked real well for me for about a week. It took a couple hours to knock me back out, during which time I really should have come in here and said hi, but my chest was hurting so bad I didnít even try to sit up or lift my computer. Sorry folks. But the meds finally got me back out, and I got another 6 hours. I think that was a damn miracle in itself. That was the first time I got more than about 6 hours since I was in the States and took my meds twice in a night. So I got up today feeling more rested that I have in way too long, and while my chest was still screaming from the abuse rainy weather rolled in today. As you can figure, that made for a crappy day for me.

But I kept my shrink appointment, along with my physical terrorist. When I got in to see my shrink he started asking me how I felt and the short version of my answer would be ďterribleĒ. So he starting asking me stuff like how what I felt now was different than even a week ago. It took some fishing on his part, but when I finally understood what he wanted to know I told him that if anything I felt even worse about Greg and what happened, and the pain was clearer and had a Ďsharperí feel to it. I swear the guy practically jumped for joy. He told me thatís what heís been waiting to hear for a long time, that what Iím feeling now is Ďrealí, not caused by the psychosis. He thinks now Iíll work through the guilt normally and that Iíll be way ahead mainly because of this thread and what weíve all been writing in here. All the stuff Iíve read and written is still in my head, even though I couldnít do a thing with it before. He thinks I can now. As bad as I feel now between the chest pain and emotional pain, my shrink is actually happy.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-25-2011, 17:44   #6653
23skidoo
Deceased

Sweetheart, if your psychiatrist is happy we are ecstatic!
Old 01-25-2011, 18:00   #6654
BobInTX

Well, you just made MY day.

Sorry it hurts.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 18:13   #6655
23skidoo
Deceased

I hate to hear about the nightmares and chest pain but the sleep?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:01   #6656
MB-G26
Lifetime Membership
Inertia Bound

{{{{{{{{{gentle hugs and holdings, babydoll, gentle, gentle hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
m
I am slowly falling apart - I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start. You might think it's easy being me ... Sometimes I find myself shaking - In the middle of the night. And then it hits me and I can't - Even believe this is my life
(The Wreckers; "Stand Still; Look Pretty")
MB-G26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:28   #6657
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Sweetheart, if your psychiatrist is happy we are ecstatic!
Quote:

Sorry it hurts.
I think these two posts say it all. Wolfe I do hope this is the breakthrough your shrink believes it is. We are all here for you and praying.

Did the rain move out so your chest pain could ease up?
Quote:
Old 01-26-2011, 17:29   #6658
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I think these two posts say it all. Wolfe I do hope this is the breakthrough your shrink believes it is. We are all here for you and praying.

Did the rain move out so your chest pain could ease up?
Rain move out? Hardly. It's still hanging around and you can guess what my chest is saying about it.................

I sure hope it was a breakthrough of some kind at least. That might make it worth feeling as bad as I do right now. This has not been a good day at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB-G26 View Post
{{{{{{{{{gentle hugs and holdings, babydoll, gentle, gentle hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
m
Thanks, I need them.

Quote:
I hate to hear about the nightmares and chest pain but the sleep?
I like sleep. I want more of it.

Quote:

Sorry it hurts.
Well, you've had a part in it, so I'm glad it made you happy. Hopefully I'll make more progress that I can post here.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-26-2011, 18:52   #6659
sawgrass

Wolfe I have faith that this is what you have been waiting for.
I'm filled with respect that you continue the fight.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:35   #6660
23skidoo
Deceased

Good afternoon Sweetheart!

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!