Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-29-2010, 13:30   #6121
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
So, I take it you're a bystander in all of that? If not, do they know who they're messing with?

Now that's one post any of us here could probably have written. I had one woman who used to work in my office that constantly stirred up trouble. It gave me great pleasure to tell her she no longer worked here.
If I was able to be only a bystander, trust me I would be! Unfortunately, as much as I hate it, it's not possible to remove myself from the situation. And I let those people know as little about me as possible, especially medical/psychological issues.

I would have taken pleasure in that too. I've never figured out what people gain by creating strife and anger when it's not needed. But then a lot of crap I see people do makes no sense to me.........

/rant off

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 13:40   #6122
Tenngunner

Office drama ain't it a *****. I hope it sails away for you so you can get back to healing and talking more often.

"We don't sit on our asses enough and THINK thru scenarios. We have to wait until bad nasty stuff happens to us to appreciate circumstances that might run counter to our preconceptions and beliefs."
Tenngunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 14:57   #6123
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
If I was able to be only a bystander, trust me I would be! Unfortunately, as much as I hate it, it's not possible to remove myself from the situation. And I let those people know as little about me as possible, especially medical/psychological issues.

I would have taken pleasure in that too. I've never figured out what people gain by creating strife and anger when it's not needed. But then a lot of crap I see people do makes no sense to me.........

/rant off
Yeah, I don't blame you for that.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 15:03   #6124
23skidoo
Deceased

I hate working with drama queens too Sweetheart. Wouldn't it be terrible if they were to somehow to be mistaken for a demon during batting practice? Three times? Gee I almost feel bad for them. Almost. Squeeze free my dear.
Old 11-29-2010, 15:13   #6125
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
I hate working with drama queens too Sweetheart. Wouldn't it be terrible if they were to somehow to be mistaken for a demon during batting practice? Three times? Gee I almost feel bad for them. Almost. Squeeze free my dear.
Just don't strike out!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 11-29-2010, 15:20   #6126
23skidoo
Deceased

^^^^^I believe The Wrecking Crew will make you proud! No strikeouts. No squeezing either Sweetheart.
Old 11-29-2010, 15:52   #6127
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
^^^^^I believe The Wrecking Crew will make you proud! No strikeouts. No squeezing either Sweetheart. : hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
I think the wrecking crew has bigger fish to fry. These drama queens aren't worth their time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenngunner View Post
Office drama ain't it a *****. I hope it sails away for you so you can get back to healing and talking more often.
I hope it sinks and is forgotten, but I'm not holding my breathe. Well, I am in a sense. I've been having a mild breathing attack off and on for close to an hour. Ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
Get well quickly and love you sweetheart: hugs:: hearts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
LW for some reason I've spent a lot of time wondering about the 'old' you
based upon what I know and the new you based upon what I know. As you continue to heal we are going to have to talk about this and we might need
Bob.

:hugs : We'll talk.

Eventhough some days you don't feel like it's worth it, you make such a difference to so many of us.

Where is our Glock26girl?????
So what do you want to know about the old me? Besides what possessed me to agree to go to Afghanistan, that is? I'm glad I make a difference, it helps make it worth it.

G26girl had said she's got a lot going on in her life right now. I miss her and keep up the prayers for her.

Quote:
SilentButGorgeous knew the old Wolfe.
And probably doesn't miss her, either!

Quote:
My wifes mom is still in the nursing home. She had a setback because she got an infection on her foot and the dr told her to stay off her foot until it heals. We also figured out too that her dad was taking too much medicine. It seems like they need to be together to function. It's been hard on my wife, especially since another family member is a being a complete ******* and is not speaking to us, so she has to walk on eggshells.

Thanksgiving was great. We had all the grandkids and too much food.
Damn, I was hoping MIL was doing better by now. I'll send up some extra prayers for her and the whole family. Wow, I would have enjoyed that Thanksgiving!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 11-29-2010, 16:00   #6128
BobInTX

Quote:

Damn, I was hoping MIL was doing better by now. I'll send up some extra prayers for her and the whole family. Wow, I would have enjoyed that Thanksgiving!
Come see me and we'll do it all over again.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:30   #6129
okie
GT Mayor

Get well soon and love ya sweetheart
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:40   #6130
23skidoo
Deceased

Good morning Sweetheart! Did the breathing attack ease up? I certainly hope things are better now. Squeeze free Sweetheart.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:51   #6131
ancient_serpent

Hope you're feeling better, LW. At least the weather here has been nicer, lately. Not having to deal with the heat makes this place a touch more tolerable.
ancient_serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:19   #6132
sawgrass

How goes it LW?
Sleep?
Coctail/Doc?
Coworker?
Old 11-30-2010, 13:42   #6133
Tenngunner

Hey LW you ok? It's been awhile since anyone has posted and esp. you. Hope things are improving.

ETA: Well I posted this and then went to the lounge and there you were. Right under this page.

"We don't sit on our asses enough and THINK thru scenarios. We have to wait until bad nasty stuff happens to us to appreciate circumstances that might run counter to our preconceptions and beliefs."

Last edited by Tenngunner; 11-30-2010 at 13:44..
Tenngunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 14:02   #6134
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
How goes it LW?
Sleep? A little better last night, but still a long way to go.
Coctail/Doc? No changes on the cocktail, Doc's not sure what he wants to do next if this one fails. He's hoping it's just the added stress of the **** happening here on top of the usual stuff that's keeping it from working.
Coworker?
Going from bad to worse.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 11-30-2010, 14:24   #6135
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Going from bad to worse.
Sorry to hear that. I know you would feel so much better if you could just get some decent sleep.
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 14:29   #6136
sawgrass

If it helps try picturing him in a little pink bunny suit.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:33   #6137
BobInTX

Quote:
Going from bad to worse.
This too shall pass.

Too bad you can't do some target shooting. Yeah, I know you don't want to do that anymore.
Old 11-30-2010, 16:46   #6138
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
Going from bad to worse.
Is he aware there is a fat man with a maple cane itching to bash his pointy little head?
Old 11-30-2010, 16:52   #6139
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
This too shall pass.

Too bad you can't do some target shooting. Yeah, I know you don't want to do that anymore.
I hope it does, but one person here is determined to escalate it. Yeah, target shooting's out of the question, but other theraputic thoughts come to mind..........

Quote:
If it helps try picturing him in a little pink bunny suit.
I was actually picturing him with a royal tiara on his head. You know, Drama Queen. But the pink bunny suit sounds good too........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Sorry to hear that. I know you would feel so much better if you could just get some decent sleep.
True, I would. I would also feel better if I could remove myself from other peoples problems....

A hug from you would help, too. I'd give you one, but I'm out of smiley. So I'm hugging you in my mind instead. The rest of you, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenngunner View Post
Hey LW you ok? It's been awhile since anyone has posted and esp. you. Hope things are improving.

ETA: Well I posted this and then went to the lounge and there you were. Right under this page.: rofl:
Under this page, eh/ Hmmmmmmmmm, the jokes that could be made...............

I'd rather be under the table if you get my drift.

My chest is slowly getting better, and I'm as impatient with it as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient_serpent View Post
Hope you're feeling better, LW. At least the weather here has been nicer, lately. Not having to deal with the heat makes this place a touch more tolerable.
No kidding! Of course now my chest is *****ing up a storm, but oh well. At least it hasn't rained much at all this rainy season. Just a few sprinkles. I'm glad of that!

And thank you.

Quote:
Good morning Sweetheart! Did the breathing attack ease up? I certainly hope things are better now. Squeeze free Sweetheart. : hugs:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
The breathing attack finally let up last night and came back today, but has let up again tonight. I just wish the meds I took would kick in and knock me out. I think they're about to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
Get well soon and love ya sweetheart: hugs:: hearts:
Thank you, sweet okie.

Quote:
Come see me and we'll do it all over again.
I'd love to!

Yeah, I know you (and some others) want me to talk, really talk, but I don't want to right now. Between the usual crap, pain and nightmares, plus the newer crap I'm just trying to shut it off so it doesn't overwhelm me like it has many times before. I'm not doing a very good job of shutting it all off.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 11-30-2010, 16:56   #6140
BobInTX

Quote:
I hope it does, but one person here is determined to escalate it. Yeah, target shooting's out of the question, but other theraputic thoughts come to mind..........

I'd love to!

Yeah, I know you (and some others) want me to talk, really talk, but I don't want to right now. Between the usual crap, pain and nightmares, plus the newer crap I'm just trying to shut it off so it doesn't overwhelm me like it has many times before. I'm not doing a very good job of shutting it all off.
Maybe you should go to the DFAC and get another handful of nuts.

So don't talk. SLEEP!

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!